What's new

Another Warning to Overseas Pakistanis #2

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Previously I reported how overseas Pakistanis are now being treated in Pakistan.

Now I came across another event which overseas Pakistanis need to take note of. There is a family in the suburbs of Islamabad whose many members are working in UK & Australia. Apparently they were victims of land grab mafia and gotten into dispute where an AK-47 was displayed by Mafioso and (probably) confiscated by police. Now the case is with police and the local DSP is threatening the family while working on the behalf of land grab mafia. He even made their sister to come back from U.K to be part of so-called investigation as a pressure tactic .

Family has written letters to DIG without any recourse so they resorted to do following press-conference today. I just hope that DSP does not file few more FIRs against this family.

Previously I reported how overseas Pakistanis are now being treated in Pakistan.

Now I came across another event which overseas Pakistanis need to take note of. There is a family in the suburbs of Islamabad whose many members are working in UK & Australia. Apparently they were victims of land grab mafia and gotten into dispute where an AK-47 was displayed by Mafioso and (probably) confiscated by police. Now the case is with police and the local DSP is threatening the family while working on the behalf of land grab mafia. He even made their sister to come back from U.K to be part of so-called investigation as a pressure tactic .

Family has written letters to DIG without any recourse so they resorted to do following press-conference today. I just hope that DSP does not file few more FIRs against this family.

There is no law in Pakistan.
Police are 100% haramis.

All folks see a chance to extract Bribes from oversea working Pakistani

It used to start at Customs immediately as Pakistani people used to land on airports, I remember as a Child we were once stopped at Pakistani Airport and custom officer asked for bribe and until then we were asked to wait 3 hours at airport

The issue has expanded to Police bothering Taxi drivers

Telephone line etc. or water lines were similarly infested with Bribe takers

Majority of cases where changes need to be made to land ownership also remain stuck in "Queue" until bribes are given to process the files

Overseas Pakistanis must stop all kind of investment in DHA and Behria , stop sending remittances back to home legally use hundi hawala instead, stop aiding this fascist govt and their terrorists handlers

What has this to do with OSPs?

This was happening in PTI govt and even before that. Everyday story of lawless Pakistan.

Sadly real estate crime is not new and not limited to overseas Pakistanis alone.

Even President Alvi’s plot was taken over by Qabza groups.

What are Overseas Pakistanis?

Suggest Overseas Pakistanis to get out of the plot obsession.
Land ownership requires owners being in Pakistan, having deep pockets, connections and the ability to beat the shit out of someone if they cross you 😂

time buy a rocket launcher, blow a few them up. it all starts at the airport as soon as you land you're ripe for pillaging. uk government needs to do something otherwise this sitation will drive o-pak to go crazy.

Who is going to invest in such an environment?

I was actually planning to invest till sometime in 2022, but you know ....

Some people who came in US before year 2000, still has no idea what is all this fuss about, they are still living in Musharaf era mindset. They need a fair warning.

Back
Top Bottom