What's new

Warning to Overseas Pakistanis: Think Before Visiting Pakistan

In my college's Pakistani Student Association, there are a couple of guys and girls whose fathers and grandfathers were high ranking Pakistan Army people like brigadiers and stuff.

The wealth these guys have accumulated is INSANE. One kid I was talking to in the PSA drives a Mercedes G WAGON despite his dad being a brigadier, this kids dad bought it for him when he was 18 lmao.

A lot of them are modern day brown sahibs who just do bad parodies of gora culture its really disgusting and embarrassing
I went on a bumble date with someone in Islamabad. This chick was types of messed up. Went to some defense university in ISB and worked for a local government assisting UN NGO.
Told me she only met up with me because I wasn’t a local boy (I was visiting Pakistan). She tells me that she usually date UN workers that get rotated into Pakistan for NGO work. Basically those guy get a local gf and then they bounce. She was seeking therapy. Proudly tells me her grandparents were Sikh. Ate bacon lol. I asked her where do you find bacon in Pakistan? She said her diplomat buddies get it for her from their shopping center in the diplomatic enclave.
Bro I went on a few dates with other chicks and they were the same. Ashamed of their own culture but loves the Westerners. Lanat on them!

Foreign agencies are pumping money through overseas Pakistanis to create anarchy and color revolution in Pakistan.

We will never compromise on our security and nukes.

These nefarious plans of the foreign powers will fail.

Pakistan ka matlab kya, La Illaha Illal Allah

main-qimg-ffd7b4e6a65791f5928437e04dad5bae.webp

Being coruupt is one.

Being corrupt and working for foreign agencies is another.

The latter is much more dangerous.

We need to identify and neutralize these nefarious and dangerous forces who are trying to detroy Pakistan from within using anarchy and revolutions.
Dont go to such a low in your political differences that u declare hardworking foreign diaspora as traitor ...

May Allah give u hidayat

This one girl I know whose grandfather was a major general wears all fashion designer clothes and makes tik tok videos showcasing makeup. I was talking to her on insta and casually asked in one of our convos where does she get the money from for makeup, she said her dad buys it for her lmao.

After she gave me her tik tok, I decided to look up the prices for the stuff she's getting. On one of her videos she was showing off some weird Vegan Face and Eye set, I looked up the price for it, its like $320. And its multiple things like palettes that cost around hundreds of dollars each. She even drives in a new BMW from daddy's money 😂 😂

I was very shocked as to how these guys accumulate that much wealth. Some crazy dealings and laundering going on behind the scenes.

@AA_ @PakFactor @Dalit @Clutch

Many clients who sadly are retired and actively serving have money circulating within the U.S. in real estate hotels, gas stations, and strip malls. In addition, the local MPs in Jhelum and Khairan are known for investing in restaurants and banquet halls in the U.S. through a middleman who is listed on the corporations, or they open a trust and have the trust buy the assets to conceal the proper ownership.

This one girl I know whose grandfather was a major general wears all fashion designer clothes and makes tik tok videos showcasing makeup. I was talking to her on insta and casually asked in one of our convos where does she get the money from for makeup, she said her dad buys it for her lmao.

After she gave me her tik tok, I decided to look up the prices for the stuff she's getting. On one of her videos she was showing off some weird Vegan Face and Eye set, I looked up the price for it, its like $320. And its multiple things like palettes that cost around hundreds of dollars each. She even drives in a new BMW from daddy's money 😂 😂

I was very shocked as to how these guys accumulate that much wealth. Some crazy dealings and laundering going on behind the scenes.

@AA_ @PakFactor @Dalit @Clutch
Let get her @ bro! Lol jk.
Yeah haram kamei right? Those who commit or eat from haram, the kids tend to grow up as Haramkhors

I went on a bumble date with someone in Islamabad. This chick was types of messed up. Went to some defense university in ISB and worked for a local government assisting UN NGO.
Told me she only met up with me because I wasn’t a local boy (I was visiting Pakistan). She tells me that she usually date UN workers that get rotated into Pakistan for NGO work. Basically those guy get a local gf and then they bounce. She was seeking therapy. Proudly tells me her grandparents were Sikh. Ate bacon lol. I asked her where do you find bacon in Pakistan? She said her diplomat buddies get it for her from their shopping center in the diplomatic enclave.
Bro I went on a few dates with other chicks and they were the same. Ashamed of their own culture but loves the Westerners. Lanat on them!

You should see what these boys and girls do when they come to the states. They are more shameless than the Pakistani-Americans born and raised here.

During my business trips in downtown Chicago on weekends, I see them falling tipsy on the roads after being drunk. Many of my friends would pick me up at the clubs, go to their dorms, screw them, and leave. I've heard that some gave birth and put the child up for adoption, while some terminated pregnancies.

You should see what these boys and girls do when they come to the states. They are more shameless than the Pakistani-Americans born and raised here.
During my business trips in downtown Chicago on weekends, I see them falling tipsy on the roads after being drunk. Many of my friends would pick me up at the clubs, go to their dorms, screw them, and leave. I've heard that some gave birth and put the child up for adoption, while some terminated pregnancies.
Im sure. The U.S. based Pakistanis have a great balance between dunya and deen. These beghairets raised on haramkhor money act like haramkhors.

My infantry unit had security details at Obama’s second inauguration. We were there in our combat uniforms guarding the parade route for 8 hours before being relieved. I met so many foreign exchange students and did our thing. Back then I was shameless and young lol. Now I’m older and religious. I was still shock to learn that stuff went on in Pakistan. The world isn’t black and white as I used to think.

Im sure. The U.S. based Pakistanis have a great balance between dunya and deen. These beghairets raised on haramkhor money act like haramkhors

My father has always said once you feed your child haram, it changes you and the child inside spiritually. Once that child grows up slowly, knowing what the father did will normalize it. Two, the child will want to maintain that lifestyle and do the same thing, and their children will do the same. So your lineage is corrupt and no good.

Whenever we had to find a spouse for my brother's from back home, the moment they said, bar sa pari liki and modern ha, my brothers said she's probably loose down there by now and skipped to the next one.

My father has always said once you feed your child haram, it changes you and the child inside spiritually. Once that child grows up slowly, knowing what the father did will normalize it. Two, the child will want to maintain that lifestyle and do the same thing, and their children will do the same. So your lineage is corrupt and no good.
Same thing is said in our family.

Whenever we had to find a spouse for my brother's from back home, the moment they said, bar sa pari liki and modern ha, my brothers said she's probably loose down there by now and skipped to the next one.

Your father was a wise man

Haram upbringing only turns a human a tyrant

Your father was a wise man

Haram upbringing only turns a human a tyrant

Thank you, bro. I bow my head in humility to my father (and mom). He provided but was very strict in his morals; he endured the trauma of others stealing from his father within the family and kept quiet because he didn't want his daughter's house to be brought down. Yet, he learned and imparted what he could.

You are preaching to the choir here.

A couple of days ago Islamabad police actually tweeted that they will send the names and Twitter ID's of those who are residing abroad to their respective embassies, that those people are supporting protests and illegal activities in Pakistan.

So Isb police will write to an EU country or the US or Canada, that they were shelling protestors and lathi charge and picking up people from their homes without a warrant and arresting underage minors, and that your citizen is tweeting in opposition of these draconian measures. Oh the irony.

I am just amazed at the intellect of the moron SP who would have thought of this and approved this tweet.

In sab ki aqlain gitton main hain.
the same ones get nervous when you simply show them the passport - I don’t even show my pk ID anymore - and its not like I am the only US citizen but just go angrezi and tell them you will only speak to your embassy and eventually even the most bribe thirsty go “Jaane do”

If anyone wants to know my experiences as an overseas, I visited home in 2005. There was a break in by some armed Bangladeshi bandits.

The police had to be called. There was a gunshot when I was awake early in the morning in my bedroom on the second floor.

The guys fled the house but left a mess behind. They were caught a few months later. Hopefully deported.

That was my closest encounter with crime.

Bangladeshi bandits.
Haha that explains the other thread lmao jk

I am the only US citizen but just go angrezi and tell them you will only speak to your embassy and eventually even the most bribe thirsty go “Jaane do”
I always do that. They don’t know who they’re Fking with

Back
Top Bottom