What's new

Warning to Overseas Pakistanis: Think Before Visiting Pakistan

If you don't live in Pakistan and you don't pay taxes to state of Pakistan, you should not have the right to vote and as a non resident attempting to harm state institutions, no matter who is ruling, it should be treated as a crime. Common arguments against this is that overseas Pakistanis send remittances. Well that is your own free will. No one is forcing you with a gun on your head to do that.
Lol that means no room for oversee Pakistanis to visit Pakistan what a stupid logic you have

If you don't live in Pakistan and you don't pay taxes to state of Pakistan, you should not have the right to vote and as a non resident attempting to harm state institutions, no matter who is ruling, it should be treated as a crime. Common arguments against this is that overseas Pakistanis send remittances. Well that is your own free will. No one is forcing you with a gun on your head to do that. You are welcome to stop.
Most people in Pakisran do not pay taxes so they should not be allowed to vote either.
They also break Pakistani laws which overseas Pakistanis cannot do. OPs are better citizens in that way.

Shamelessly I’m actually in one of her videos 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

She also has the college we go to on her bio so i can’t expose myself like that 💀💀
I don’t even know you lol or what video you’re in. Add me on IG, idk how to send it to you privately

I have not replied to your posts for a very long time because I use to think that you are extremely biased in favour of Army Generals, like a boot licker, and common sense was not COMMON to you. Well, times have changed, and now the WHOLE PDF knows who you really are. Great Going.
Thank you

Lol that means no room for oversee Pakistanis to visit Pakistan what a stupid logic you have
if you and your family have decided to leave Pakistan for a better economic future then you are accepting the fact that you wanted a better life in a country other than what was offered in Pakistan. You made your choice. Now it's a different issue if one wishes to retain best of both worlds such as operate a business in Pakistan yet live abroad. in that case that person should first come into tax net under government of Pakistan's laws to be entitled to decide country's future.

if you and your family have decided to leave Pakistan for a better economic future then you are accepting the fact that you wanted a better life in a country other than what was offered in Pakistan. You made your choice. Now it's a different issue if one wishes to retain best of both worlds such as operate a business in Pakistan yet live abroad. in that case that person should first come into tax net under government of Pakistan's laws and then be entitled to vote for country's future.
Lol we love Pakistan also what stupid logic Pakistani govt have

I was planning to go back to Pakistan within a few months to finish off the last of my business in Pakistan. With my family telling me to delay it and now this, I have extreme anxiety about going.
Delete all your cute patriotic posts, tweets, web searches, in short your complete digital footprint, then go to Pakiiiistan. It is land for the pure only.

😃

PTI fan boys have no idea why courts and judges are lenient on IK. You gave a hint, maybe it’s close enough.
Wasn't expecting this from you.
:(

Unless you have no other choice due to family - why would you want to visit Pakistan for?

More importantly - if you are a dual citizen - might be time to ditch that green passport and focus on the country you adopted. Walk into your nearest Pakistani consulate or embassy and tell them you don’t want the citizenship nor affiliation anymore.
It wouldn't make a difference.

Most people in Pakisran do not pay taxes so they should not be allowed to vote either.
They also break Pakistani laws which overseas Pakistanis cannot do. OPs are better citizens in that way.
And... they should not be entitled. I will not defend those people who are living there and not paying taxes. This law should be implemented across the board. The governments in Pakistan can be better administered and we debate that all the time but like a normal functioning country even in more or less corrupt countries they need to collect taxes. If one does not accept this condition, doors are always open for them to leave.

If you don't live in Pakistan and you don't pay taxes to state of Pakistan, you should not have the right to vote and as a non resident attempting to harm state institutions, no matter who is ruling, it should be treated as a crime. Common arguments against this is that overseas Pakistanis send remittances. Well that is your own free will. No one is forcing you with a gun on your head to do that. You are welcome to stop.
Well that's up to people of Pakistan to decide.

Do they want or not want to give people right to vote simple as that.

Many countries let people who invest money in country a nationality and right to vote even though they are foreigners like turkey and America.

We should put a declaration don't send remittances we will get money from begging and then cancel the voting right .wait voting right is already cancelled.. remittances already down and we are already begging around and selling our country *** to highest bidder but seems no one wants to have us at this time .we aren't attractive anymore

Back
Top Bottom