What's new

‘90% of Beggars Arrested Abroad are Pakistanis’, Secretary Overseas

Naturally it is second Hindu nature to begg.

That explains why 90% of beggars in Arab countries are Pakistanis. They were Hindus earlier after all.

Seems they can’t change their nature even after conversion. But I hope they soon change this nature because this doesn’t look good for Islamic republic of Pakistan where it isn’t natural for people to beg, you know.

In the general's face. LOL if people were expecting a bunch of beggars to be concerned about their or their children's future...

That explains why 90% of beggars in Arab countries are Pakistanis. They were Hindus earlier after all.

Seems they can’t change their nature even after conversion. But I hope they soon change this nature because this doesn’t look good for Islamic republic of Pakistan where it isn’t natural for people to beg, you know.
Pakistanis were Budhist , I believe. But The World Champions in begging ,child prostitution, incest and pick pocketing are ex Hindus- Gypsies.
Anyway, while I am here , I would like to ask a question. You see I, visit India from time to time and sometimes with my Italian friend, who has Mediterranean looks. I am the opposite 2,01m and blond ( Bosnian) , why Panjeet shoe shiners always rush to me and almost never to him? Afterall ,I thought that you are the Aryans, who used to rule Denmark and Australia. Strange. I mean , you are really happy to see me, I am grateful for that. Very welcoming people

Pakistanis were Budhist , I believe. But The World Champions in begging ,child prostitution, incest and pick pocketing are ex Hindus- Gypsies.
Anyway, while I am here , I would like to ask a question. You see I, visit India from time to time and sometimes with my Italian friend, who has Mediterranean looks. I am the opposite 2,01m and blond ( Bosnian) , why Panjeet shoe shiners always rush to me and almost never to him? Afterall ,I thought that you are the Aryans, who used to rule Denmark and Australia. Strange. I mean , you are really happy to see me, I am grateful for that. Very welcoming people

You can simply claim Pakistanis were Muslims for thousand of years, it’s okay. I hope somebody informs the Pakjeets about this, may be that will stop the begging internationally.

You can simply claim Pakistanis were Muslims for thousand of years, it’s okay. I hope somebody informs the Pakjeets about this, may be that will stop the begging internationally.

You really think the guy in your picture was an Indian?

Of course they'll do it. They're poor and desperate. It's not like Indians and Bangladeshis don't do it. Every poor will do it, Pakistani or anyone else.

Poverty has no nationality.

Who is that?

Just an explanation,, of why India will never reach the levels of Investment China got and thus will never develop to the levels of china

And if we can continue to spread the news about hindutva crimes , we can begin a general call out to boycott India to safeguard Indian Muslims

Just an explanation,, of why India will never reach the levels of Investment China got and thus will never develop to the levels of china

And if we can continue to spread the news about hindutva crimes , we can begin a general call out to boycott India to safeguard Indian Muslims
I don't know who told you we want to be anything like China... also, he doesn't mention China even once in his tweet.... so from where did China come here?

Well yeah, I know you and your frens in the gulf (check OP) are planning a very extensive economic boycott of India! :D

I don't know who told you we want to be anything like China... also, he doesn't mention China even once in his tweet.... so from where did China come here?

Well yeah, I know you and your frens in the gulf (check OP) are planning a very extensive economic boycott of India! :D

All we are doing is reaching out using Muslims social media and spreading the news of Hindu extremism

We will make them hate hindus as much as we do,

Of course they'll do it. They're poor and desperate. It's not like Indians and Bangladeshis don't do it. Every poor will do it, Pakistani or anyone else.

Poverty has no nationality.
Finally the words of wisdom after the news of Pakistanis begging internationally, crossing seven seas and expanding the sphere of influence.

Guys, It’s an event in all of our lives 🥹

@CallSignMaverick @Skull and Bones @protean @VkdIndian @RealDeal @INDIAPOSITIVE @hembo @Raj-Hindustani @Paitoo
@Cheepek

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom