What's new

Why Is GHQ Humiliating & Insulting Overseas Pakistanis?

Rubbish accusations. Provide proof. I am all ears.
You should visit Nawakot and the commissioners office or google about the case.

My workers stopped baji land grabbers men who came to my land with drilling tools and the whole fukin shabang.

And all these cases are in court. And the record can also be found with the patwari. I also have documents related to the land and taxes I paid.

You May Find It On SBP Reports But I Think A Good $9-10 billion Is Sent From The West Residing Diaspora

IMF Wants Us To Close A Financing Gap of $4 Billion and We Want To Expand It:hitwall:
I thinks it's more like 40%.
Saudi Arabia alone has 2.5 million Pakistanis, UAE is next and so on.

It's easy to provide proof. The sister got "thousands of acres of land in souuth punjab" below market value.

What's the market value?

Easy. I based it on the value of an acre in Manhattan.

I wish I was joking, go ahead @DESERT FIGHTER ask how they based their market value.
Lmao, here is the funny part, she claimed ownership of land, I ALREADY OWN AND HAVE THE DOCUMENTS FOR.
The local govt was used to change the status of the land fraudulently and change its status as being owned by Auqaaf. Which in reality didn't and had been purchased , with all taxes paid by.... Yours truly.

The lady than sent dozens of guys to my land to forcefully install a tube well. Which my boys physically stopped them and I proceeded to go and meet the DCO, a bald guy with a mullet belonging to Lahore.
I have also filled a suite in court in layyah court.

Also I'm not here to convince you of anything, but don't come here and bullshit me about amanat and sadaqat for a polularist clown.

It's easy to provide proof. The sister got "thousands of acres of land in souuth punjab" below market value.

What's the market value?

Easy. I based it on the value of an acre in Manhattan.

I wish I was joking, go ahead @DESERT FIGHTER ask how they based their market value.
What's the market value? That depends on several factors in that particular region.
A good cultivated acre of land may touch 5 million, on the main road it could be even more.
A barren piece of sand dune plot fetches a million or even less.

What exactly are you on about ?

And do tell in which capacity was she awarded thousands of acres of govt and private land? Only coz the baji machine wali k choti bhen was the sibling of the Sadiq and kameen ? :D

Last edited:
Rubbish accusations. Provide proof. I am all ears.
Bani gala case is a good example of that and you don't need any proof. :D

You can't justify that or not declaring the amount after selling MBS watch for millions of dollars in UAE. Which later found it's way to Mbs causing more embarrassment.

Also even if we discard the audio convos between Malik Riaz, his daughter, Farah Gogi etc.

How the fuk do you justify the land worth 6 billion transfered to IK and his wife's name and to their "trust" ?

Btwn how many students are at the "university", whose beneficiaries are Mr Imran and Pinky?

Bani gala case is a good example of that and you don't need any proof. :D

You can't justify that or not declaring the amount after selling MBS watch for millions of dollars in UAE. Which later found it's way to Mbs causing more embarrassment.

Also even if we discard the audio convos between Malik Riaz, his daughter, Farah Gogi etc.

How the fuk do you justify the land worth 6 billion transfered to IK and his wife's name and to their "trust" ?

Btwn how many students are at the "university", whose beneficiaries are Mr Imran and Pinky?

Bro g if that happens next time make sure to arrange and dispatch 15-20 "apni nafri" for a plethora of reasons -----.

Pakistani born cannot be world corrupt disgusting people. You haven't met people from new world order and their capabilities of evil activity to the extreme.

And most of overseas in North America, Europe, Pakistanis or not, are the worst offenders with full powers further new world order's sickening craves never mind their corruption along with their access to the banking including your and the governments.

Overseas Pakistanis in overseas particularly in Europe might be supporting new world order unknowingly that supports billions of death which is being planned.m

Imranistan are passionate but clueless too - just like Imran khan.
Sorry but exactly what have you done in your life. Has anyone heard of you?. Just making noise on the net because you don't even have the courage to speak on the streets

Toshakhana case did not stick for obvious reasons.

IK purchased the watch at 50% of the value and sold it off, filing it in tax returns. The optics were not good but legal.

The PDM wanted to pursue the case further but it seemed they bought BMWs which was outright illegal. In addition, the watches they purchased were grossly undervalued and then bought at a discounted rate at which they were entitled to. So all these things were being exposed due to PDM wanting to trap IK, but then they found out they’re being cornered.

And then when the SC asked for details of Toshakhana purchases of the 90s that would have racketed more PDMers and this time the Generals, every thing just went AWOL.

But we can take this bashing of IK and PTI, which is quite fashionable to another thread.

GHQ sent Fatima Tahir to restore the glory of 'Jinnah House', do you think they use their braines before any action?
It was all coming down to this - Ayub may have begun this but I feel Bhutto also added to this problem. Both were dictators in all but uniform and tried to manipulate the system to ensure “yes men” - then Zia(appointed as a “yes man” and has many similarities with the incumbent) comes and seals the fate of merit.

Now, while we do agree that Zia caused a lot of damage - there was an internal alignment on strategic issues with some of the brigher folks. The proverbial “Koh-kaaf” ideals were never lost - to be the warm water gateway for the caspian.

Then there are groomed people but that is longer story and not unique to Pakistan

Yeah, you're just here to make unsubstantiated claims.
These aren't claims, my case is in court, the other allegations of getting cheap land belonging to Aukaaf Department is also under investigation with baji land grabber not even going or cooperating with the authorities.

His other sister was also caught and show leniency and let off with a fine of 30 million.

His father was also dismissed from service due to corruption charges.

These are facts.

Smoke doesn't rise without fire.

Try digesting the truth and the reality of your demi god and his family.

His nephew was also involved in Lahore hospital attack, he was also seen assaulting a man on a road for hitting his cars bumper and has been dodging it all due to being IKs relative.

It was all coming down to this - Ayub may have begun this but I feel Bhutto also added to this problem. Both were dictators in all but uniform and tried to manipulate the system to ensure “yes men” -

I wonder how this COAS would bite the politicians who appointed him in the a$$

Toshakhana case did not stick for obvious reasons.

IK purchased the watch at 50% of the value and sold it off, filing it in tax returns. The optics were not good but legal.

The PDM wanted to pursue the case further but it seemed they bought BMWs which was outright illegal. In addition, the watches they purchased were grossly undervalued and then bought at a discounted rate at which they were entitled to. So all these things were being exposed due to PDM wanting to trap IK, but then they found out they’re being cornered.

And then when the SC asked for details of Toshakhana purchases of the 90s that would have racketed more PDMers and this time the Generals, every thing just went AWOL.

But we can take this bashing of IK and PTI, which is quite fashionable to another thread.
Google toshakhana case first.

All your facts are factually wrong and the main allegation isn't getting it from toshakhana but selling it for millions and not declaring it in tax return.

Back
Top Bottom