What's new

Please help me understand Imran Khan's cult of personality

1- economy "he was disaster" unless you look at facts like regional growth during his era, COVID management, exports, remittances and reforms
Being balanced between China and USA and now going blind was a disaster
Dar was better with his policy
We have had this conversation already; you offered nothing except for crack fueled trolling
I'd rather take IMF's words for it and numbers so don't worry
2- health sector "it was a disaster" unless you ask a physicans that how he revolutionized health card

20% of turkey and American economy is due to health insurance model. This led to several 100 new hospitals and whole private health industry that is now capoosh..rather then Pakistan being able to attract foreigners, they will end up now in India and turkey
before your dreams come to fruition - Sehat card was based on a financially unsustainable model
but don't take my word for it
(FYI author is pro-PTI)

"As per news reports, Punjab paid a premium of Rs. 2,849 per household, whereas KPK paid a premium of Rs. 2,625 per household. Compared to the private sector, which has a claim-premium ratio in the range of 90 percent, the risk seems to be grossly underpriced. As the scheme gains traction and adoption increases, there exists a high probability of claims outpacing premiums creating a deficit for the state insurer. A recurring deficit would have to be subsidized by other insurance verticals, which would put the whole entity at risk.

A measured and cautious growth model accompanied by development of monitoring and pricing capacity across coverage areas would be extremely important in long-term sustenance of the program. Extrapolating from the Pakistan Social & Living Measurements survey 2018-19, cumulative household expenditure on health is Rs. 265 billion, 29 percent of which is attributed to outpatient, and other hospital related expenditures. Similarly, households in KPK spent about Rs. 107 billion on healthcare, 26 percent of which can be attributed to outpatient, and other ancillary expenditures. A universal healthcare program should theoretically reduce this expenditure and enhance consumer welfare."
https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk/2022/02/13/the-risky-math-underlying-sehat-sahulat-program/

3- his foreign policy was disaster ..except for when it comes to dealing with multimillion dollars of fuckery with different multi national companies
(500m$ rental issue that nawaz sharif inherited from PPPP and got us further fucked)
?? I guess you love that fatass too much
4- don't waste time in lecturing people with BUGHZ Imran..just say you are right

5- don't understand why overseas Pakistanis don't like him, the more nawaz sharif in power the more likely hood pakistan will be fucked and the better overseas buying power

Last edited:
He was an honest man stood against criminal MAFIAS. In only three years he handled a pandemic of a century brought our exports to highest level and served people of Pakistan and yes he is way above these criminal MAFIAS and pets of establishment like one you have as your Avatar I mean profile picture. He raised those issues which your impotent Saad Rizvi only raised when he was given signal from establishment. And country is made by people and bring thugs like PDM is not why this country was made and if PDM types are going to be imposed again than if anything happens to this country in future I have no problem with that. It's not Imran but haraamkhors of PDM and thugs like Saad Rizvi will not be tolerated any more.
His father was killed by agencies, he stayed in prison for months, his family was harassed, their house is half the size of IK's, his workers and brother were tortured
They're warriors
But I guess everyone's an establishment paltu except for youthiyon ke abbu Babby daddy drama khan
- well read up on how before 2011 he was a political nobody and ISI chief at the time turned it around for him politically at that now famous Minar-e-Pakistan jalsa, on whose instructions he started 2014 dharna and on whose instructions he stopped it

Everyone was puppet at some point, Bhutto, Sharif, Imran, this your political system unfortunately

You really did not need to waste an hour writing this thread OP.

Although your analysis might have some merits (I didn't read the whole thing, just skimmed through, and there's some points which can be easily countered), the answer to your question is very simple.

Who are the alternatives? Zardari/Bilawal or Nawaz Sharif?

I am picking Imran Khan over them any day of the week.

Is he a messiah? Hell no. The guy is a moron in most things.

But is he the only option we got right now? Hell yes.

Jis din us kay sab naqideen ko yeh samajh ajaye gi to woh koi aqal ki baat karain gay.

You lot, and the paid journos are trying to match Nawaz Sharif to IK. It is always a losing race.

You really did not need to waste an hour writing this thread OP.

Although your analysis might have some merits (I didn't read the whole thing, just skimmed through, and there's some points which can be easily countered), the answer to your question is very simple.

Who are the alternatives? Zardari/Bilawal or Nawaz Sharif?

I am picking Imran Khan over them any day of the week.

Is he a messiah? Hell no. The guy is a moron in most things.
In all honesty, I'd choose him over pdm anyday
Whatever his flaws maybe, I believe others at this point outweigh his by 17-20
He is still my preferred choice out of all the options presented

My contention is something else entirely
People overrate him too much, they're way too emotional for such a flawed personality that they're losing their senses of what's right and wrong

Some guy is saying country should die a brutal death if Imran doesn't become the pm, on this very forum we have had multiple threads where people are being racist towards my people for this dumbass, they're laughing at martyrs, calling him once in a century leader
For what exactly?

He is the best option we have BUT I think it's important to bring his hardcore supporters back to reality, out of the Messiah complex where they are collectively losing the ability to think straight

A lot of my points might be wrong or maybe all of them but it's important for Pakistan's sake to at least bring him down from this mythical stature (completely BS stature BTW, he is way too much of a moron for that)

So I will keep doing that, PTI supporters need a reality Check each day everyday
But is he the only option we got right now? Hell yes.

Last edited:
People overrate him too much, they're way too emotional for such a flawed personality that they're losing their senses of what's right and wrong

Some guy is saying country should die a brutal death if Imran doesn't become the pm, on this very forum we have had multiple threads where people are being racist towards my people for this dumbass, they're laughing at martyrs, calling him once in a century leader
For what exactly?

He is the best option we have BUT I think it's important to bring his hardcore supporters back to reality, out of the Messiah complex where they are collectively losing the ability to think straight

A lot of my points might be wrong or maybe all of them but it's important for Pakistan's sake to at least bring him down from this almost mythical stature

So I will keep doing that, PTI supporters need a reality Check
That's the problem. Had Imran Khan not been removed, he would have died a natural political death anyway. Instead the establishment made him into a martyr just as they made Bhutto a martyr and cursed Pakistan with that family.

It's not that they overrated him. His performance was clearly better than PDM and their individual past performances. However, it's not him being removed that's the issue, it's the hard work he had done being reversed that pisses people off.

For every step forward, this NCM took ten steps back. Highest exports & remittances, gone. Election reform and electronic voting machines, NO. Criminal justice reform, gone. Ravi River city, dead. Bundal Island, dead. Health card and social services, finished. Education reform, hell no. Digitalization of land records, nope. Increasing ethnic harmony in a country that has split on ethnic lines, again in jeopardy.

This will be a controversial thread, but it's been on my mind a lot lately.

There's a whole radicalized subsection of our society who almost worships him, putting him above the country, showing disrespect to their own people for him, and even laughing at martyrs.

What makes him the Messiah? I want to understand their logic when at the end of the day he is a flawed politician, like all others in the third world.

Speeches? I'd give him that, as he has a big mouth.

army?, let's be honest - they have been involved in politics for a while, but this time, people became really angry

Economy? - he was a disaster.

When Sheikh was the FM, things seemed good; he was doing the right things, but it was the army's choice.

He brought in Tareen, and we did see growth, but it was deficit-led growth, which eventually resulted in the boom-bust cycle we're used to. Quoting the IMF, "Describing the failed four-year Extended Fund Facility (EFF) as a 'missed opportunity,' the IMF blamed both the PTI and PDM, particularly under the economic stewardship of Shaukat Tarin and Ishaq Dar, for 'irresponsible budgetary expansion' and exchange rate interventions, respectively."

We often talk about 'Dollar Dar,' but in pursuit of false growth, Imran's hand-picked FM ruined the economy down the line.

He couldn't negotiate an ML-1 infrastructure deal, stalling it further than it already was.
All the tax collection, digitalization, energy is part of the national policy at this - thats why we saw after a while even the PDM, now caretaker gov is doing the same thing

Diplomacy -?

"Seems like Pakistan has suffered another blow on the diplomatic front. A Lahore-based weekly magazine 'Friday Times' has claimed that Prime Minister Imran Khan's actions at the UN General Assembly miffed Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman to an extent that he ordered his private jet flying the Pakistani delegation from New York to Karachi, to return midway."

Backed away at the very last minute from a summit after coming under pressure.
https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/In...-as-Islamabad-joins-Turkey-Iran-Malaysia-bloc

Called OBL a martyr.

On the eve of the Ukraine war, he went to meet Putin like a complete bimbo

Religion/values as a man -?

The man literally has baby daddy drama, resembling African American hoodlum rappers.
His history as late as 2008 is well known, where he was partying poolside with random actresses. Three years later, in 2011, he had his breakout year in Lahore Minar-e-Pakistan jalsa (with Army's help, its on record), where he emerged as a legitimate candidate for PM.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/the-once-and-future-imran-khan

Security?

When the TTP was butchering every other political party in Pakistan, especially ANP, he was going around, calling them (or TTA) freedom fighters and asking for negotiations.

And the whole resettlement of TTP into Pakistan from Afghanistan
F around
find out

corruption?
although no personal involvement (toshakhana was shady but not exactly corruption) but when everyone around you is doing something wrong.... put 2 and 2 together

Farah reportedly came in contact with the Maneka family during her husband’s illness in 2009-10 and became a close friend of Bushra Bibi. Gogi and Gujjar are said to have played a key role in Imran Khan’s marriage to Bushra Bibi.

She was accused of buying a 10-acre industrial plot worth Rs600 million for just Rs80.30 million in Faisalabad’s special economic zone during the tenure of the PTI government in Punjab.

She has also been accused of using her influence over bureaucratic appointments in Punjab and making money from bureaucrats.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...trial-plot-illegally/articleshow/92632676.cms

His sister
@DESERT FIGHTER actually has personal experience with this one, so it's 100% true

His last year as PM

Its not a hit piece as I am genuinely curious, what's the deal here? why is he seen as a messiah by a good section of our country?
@blain2 @LeGenD @TNT @Great Janjua @RealNapster @Bleek

Imran has a big dick and nawaz is a big pussy ….

The choice is obvious

There's a whole radicalized subsection of our society who almost worships him, putting him above the country, showing disrespect to their own people for him, and even laughing at martyrs.

What makes him the Messiah? I want to understand their logic when at the end of the day he is a flawed politician, like all others in the third world.

army?, let's be honest - they have been involved in politics for a while, but this time, people became really angry

When Sheikh was the FM, things seemed good; he was doing the right things, but it was the army's choice.

He brought in Tareen, and we did see growth, but it was deficit-led growth, which eventually resulted in the boom-bust cycle we're used to. Quoting the IMF, "Describing the failed four-year Extended Fund Facility (EFF) as a 'missed opportunity,' the IMF blamed both the PTI and PDM, particularly under the economic stewardship of Shaukat Tarin and Ishaq Dar, for 'irresponsible budgetary expansion' and exchange rate interventions, respectively."

We often talk about 'Dollar Dar,' but in pursuit of false growth, Imran's hand-picked FM ruined the economy down the line.

He couldn't negotiate an ML-1 infrastructure deal, stalling it further than it already was.
All the tax collection, digitalization, energy is part of the national policy at this - thats why we saw after a while even the PDM, now caretaker gov is doing the same thing

Diplomacy -?

"Seems like Pakistan has suffered another blow on the diplomatic front. A Lahore-based weekly magazine 'Friday Times' has claimed that Prime Minister Imran Khan's actions at the UN General Assembly miffed Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman to an extent that he ordered his private jet flying the Pakistani delegation from New York to Karachi, to return midway."

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/In...-as-Islamabad-joins-Turkey-Iran-Malaysia-bloc

Called OBL a martyr.

The man literally has baby daddy drama, resembling African American hoodlum rappers.
His history as late as 2008 is well known, where he was partying poolside with random actresses. Three years later, in 2011, he had his breakout year in Lahore Minar-e-Pakistan jalsa (with Army's help, its on record), where he emerged as a legitimate candidate for PM.

Security?

When the TTP was butchering every other political party in Pakistan, especially ANP, he was going around, calling them (or TTA) freedom fighters and asking for negotiations.

F around
find out

corruption?
although no personal involvement (toshakhana was shady but not exactly corruption) but when everyone around you is doing something wrong.... put 2 and 2 together

Farah reportedly came in contact with the Maneka family during her husband’s illness in 2009-10 and became a close friend of Bushra Bibi. Gogi and Gujjar are said to have played a key role in Imran Khan’s marriage to Bushra Bibi.

She was accused of buying a 10-acre industrial plot worth Rs600 million for just Rs80.30 million in Faisalabad’s special economic zone during the tenure of the PTI government in Punjab.

She has also been accused of using her influence over bureaucratic appointments in Punjab and making money from bureaucrats.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...trial-plot-illegally/articleshow/92632676.cms

His sister
@DESERT FIGHTER actually has personal experience with this one, so it's 100% true

His last year as PM

Its not a hit piece as I am genuinely curious, what's the deal here? why is he seen as a messiah by a good section of our country?

Gave universal free health care. Something which even you haven't got sitting in USA.

Everybody's perception of good and bad can vary. I think he did very well in every aspect as compared to others and considering the massive amount of opposition he was facing. He was always under media trial by noonie toon sponsored journalist, he barely ever got any breather. COVID was disaster which he managed quite well. He wasn't allowed to bring any reforms. IMO he did try to deliver and act on his promises, however there was too much friction and resistance against him by the state machinery.

Diplomacy -?

Called OBL a martyr.

Security?

F around
find out

corruption?

His sister

His last year as PM

When someone has a Stunted growth , in brain , they can't comprehend a Genuine Leader for Nation on same Level as Mohammad Ali Jinnah

Stunted growth of brain does that , you can't logically think and have , diarrheic rant with no Head tail

The excessive Khota Biryani at PML gathering further messes up the mind

May be before you critize the "Murshid-e-Nation" drink some milk to fix your stunted growth

Last edited:
Last edited:
We need to open a thread

"How did Pakistanis fucked Imran Khan and how did he unfucked Pakistan, a story of betrayal"
All Hail supreme overlord in Military.
Jerenals jindabad.
All politicians bad.
IK worse
Happy ?
Instead of asking IKs cult just check the state of country.
If Nawaz and Zardari gang can't even get themselves treated in Pakistan after being in power year after year I dont know how they can even dare to ask for votes.

Military the defenders, champions of Islam, Pakistan how many of the retired Army chiefs live in Pakistan.
After retirement the plan to move abroad whom and what were the protecting in first place.

We have had this conversation already; you offered nothing except for crack fueled trolling
I'd rather take IMF's words for it and numbers so don't worry

before your dreams come to fruition - Sehat card was based on a financially unsustainable model
but don't take my word for it
(FYI author is pro-PTI)

"As per news reports, Punjab paid a premium of Rs. 2,849 per household, whereas KPK paid a premium of Rs. 2,625 per household. Compared to the private sector, which has a claim-premium ratio in the range of 90 percent, the risk seems to be grossly underpriced. As the scheme gains traction and adoption increases, there exists a high probability of claims outpacing premiums creating a deficit for the state insurer. A recurring deficit would have to be subsidized by other insurance verticals, which would put the whole entity at risk.

A measured and cautious growth model accompanied by development of monitoring and pricing capacity across coverage areas would be extremely important in long-term sustenance of the program. Extrapolating from the Pakistan Social & Living Measurements survey 2018-19, cumulative household expenditure on health is Rs. 265 billion, 29 percent of which is attributed to outpatient, and other hospital related expenditures. Similarly, households in KPK spent about Rs. 107 billion on healthcare, 26 percent of which can be attributed to outpatient, and other ancillary expenditures. A universal healthcare program should theoretically reduce this expenditure and enhance consumer welfare."
https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk/2022/02/13/the-risky-math-underlying-sehat-sahulat-program/

?? I guess you love that fatass too much
Baseless

A well renown reputed organization did an independent assessment and was able to fund it

It only becomes in sustainable when rupee went from 170 to 300 and whose fault is that??

We all know universal health care doesn't work simply because of corruption in Pakistan

Here you taking the govt out and pitting insurance vs private sector that drastically cut the cost

My brother use to charge 1 lac for surgery but with high volume of sehat card he cut the cost to 50k because reimbursement were competitive as insurance had more negotiating power, just like how medicare can drastically cut prices and hospitals have to take it

now it's back to 1 lac with people preferred dying at home rather then having their gall baldder removed or abcess or cancer removed

Go figure wealthy Pakistanis telling poor Pakistanis it's unsustainable

Apparently jatt sahab thinks Pakistan universal health care will work because in Pakistan everything else like pia railway and desco work as honestly is very prelevant in Pakistan

And why not apparently universal health care was working fine before Imran Khan came..no wonder nawaz sharif is getting is treatmemt in Pakistan

Sehat card created an industry that was killed when it was growing something that could have bought billions in medical tourism..fucked and ruined

Any jatt sahab is fan of PPP,PMLN AND IPP **** the exports and let the imports policy

You are forgetting that you are talking to person who is aware of in and outs of health care so posting some idiots writing for some idiot websites isn't going to change reality

To poor Pakistanis elite have shown you a middle finger..die in your homes

Stunted Brain:
  • Can't figure out the obvious

• Have difficulty to logically understand concepts

• Seem to have problem remembering things

• Need to polish Nawaz Chappal in order to get 1 bone thrown at him so he can lick it and say thank you My Lord

• A love for Khota Biryani

Stunted brain is a Disability , and most people with Stunted brain don't know it themselves they think by merely opening few threads they can force people to change their Opinion
However it is merely a Stunted idea from Stunted brain

Anyone who feels they have STUNTED brain , today when you go to washroom , look into the mirror for 10 minutes and stare into your own eyes , if you see something unexpected it means you clearly have a STUNTED brain most people with Stunted brain will look away and be fearful of their own existence, specially if they recently had Khota Biryani

1698207279219.png

Last edited:
In all honesty, I'd choose him over pdm anyday
Whatever his flaws maybe, I believe others at this point outweigh his by 17-20
He is still my preferred choice out of all the options presented

My contention is something else entirely

For what exactly?

A lot of my points might be wrong or maybe all of them but it's important for Pakistan's sake to at least bring him down from this mythical stature (completely BS stature BTW, he is way too much of a moron for that)

So I will keep doing that, PTI supporters need a reality Check each day everyday
Basically it's same logic that I have seen every propaganda group uses

Hey see what this one guy is saying

Everyone knows that Imran Khan was never fouled langauge it was the PDM but still they blame him for calling someone "choor" what's the foul stuff in calling someone "choor"

Everyone knows that PTI has been the only multi ethnic political party since 1947 despite being lead by a Punjabi and that people of center punjab has always had friction with other provinces because of selective food bans or stealing gas and power without paying due to share as PER CONSTITUTION AND GLOBAL NORMS yet the blame falls on those who point out this and are called racists

So anyone pointing out that punjab stoled SINDH gas (and is doing it again through new legislation now) is a racist

We ensure that has produced in balochistan costs same in punjab but we don't want ensure the wheat produced in punjab should cost the same in balochistan..go figure !!

We want to ensure that has is wasted in captive power plants of punjab elites but not given to domestic users or used properly

Majority of PDM= abuse women and call bad names= that's okay per jatt sahab

A simple challenge show me one video where imran khan has called nawaz sharif wife bad names

Now look up what nawaz sharif and shahbaz sharif called Imran Khan family

But hey I am trying to show ethics to someone who call people "cocaine Khan"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom