What's new

‘Imran Khan ruined my happily married life with Bushra Bibi,’ reveals Khawar Maneka

Just give them 2 years
they gonna get rid of NS and bring IK

the NS and PML N will be facing similar cases

They have done this to PMLN just Five years ago, and continued for four years. Now it is turn of PTI, this is just the first year.

One and a half month!!

The duffers crafting the script committed another error. Regarding the duration of the Iddat period, the matter has already been settled by the Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan in the case of "Allahdad v. Mukhtar" (1992) confirming that the Iddat period lasts for 39 days.

If iddat was not an issue, why the second Nikkah with same woman??

LOL even anti IK journalists are bashing Shahzeb haramzada for this scripted interview. Good change. This Maneka was in custody for the last 2 weeks and suddenly this interview. People are bored with the same modulus oprandi hence no ones gives a shit about it but really heartening to see some of the highly critical journalist calling out Shahzab haramzada. Adil Shehzab was also taken to task by Matiuallah live in a hall few days back.

I predicted this some days ago:

Sir, it is my opinion and could be wrong.
This time NS does not stand a chance, the next PM could be SS who displayed more loyalty to masters during his last selection tenure.
then may Allah help Pakistan

Ex-husband of Bushra Bibi says he kicked Imran Khan out of house for meeting her then-wife without consent
  • Khan ruined married life under guise of "peer-muridi," says Maneka.
  • “I and my children were not aware of this marriage".
  • Says Imran would visit his house without his “consent".
Khawar Maneka, the ex-husband of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi, has made shocking revelations regarding his divorce and the third marriage of the former premier.

Speaking on Geo News Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada show on Monday, Maneka said PTI chief Imran ruined his married life with Bushra Bibi under the garb of “peer muridi”.

“Our marriage lasted for 28 years..we had a very happy married life and Imran Khan ruined it under the guise of peer-muridi (a reference to a relationship between a spiritual guide and a follower),” he added.

Maneka said Bushra Bibi married Imran one and a half month after he divorced her in November 2017. However, he said he was unaware of it. “I and my children were not aware of this marriage [..]when Geo and The News broke the news of the marriage, I denied it.”

Khan had married Bushra Bibi in January 2018 when she was observing iddat (the time a woman goes into isolation after her husband dies or divorces her) but the pictures of the wedding were released on February 18 in a bid to hide the marriage from the public eye, according to a The News report published in March 2018.

Maneka said Imran would visit his house without his “consent” and he was not happy over his then-wife’s meetings with the PTI chief.

Recalling the one such visit, Maneka said he had kicked the PTI chief out of the house with the help of domestic help.

How did Imran meet Bushra?​

During the PTI’s protest sit-in Islamabad, Maneka said the former first lady’s sister Maryam Watto arranged a meeting between the PTI chief and his now-wife.

After the first meeting, Maneka said the PTI chief and Bushra Bibi started meeting in Islamabad frequently.

“My mother used to say that Imran Khan is not a good person, don't let him come in the house.”

Divulging the details of the relationship between the duo, Maneka said his then-wife would speak to Imran overnight secretly on a phone number provided to her by Farah Gogi at the request of the PTI chief.

He said he has a residence in Islamabad’s Bani Gala area and Bushra Bibi would meet the PTI chief’s at his house in the same vicinity without his permission.

Six months before the wedding, Bushra Bibi “separated from me” and went to her house her house in Punjab’s Pakpattan city, Maneka said, adding that Bushra Bibi refused to return home despite his insistence.

Maneka said one day, he received a text message from Farah Gogi, asking him to divorce ‘Pinky’ (alias of Bushra Bibi).

“I went to Bushra and asked her do you want a divorce? She bowed his head and did not answer,” he said.

Maneka said he sent the divorce papers to her then-wife through Farah Gogi on November 14, 2017.

Later, he said Farah Gogi and Zulfi Bukhari, a close aide of the PTI chief, asked him to change the date of divorce on papers and keep mum as “Imran Khan wants to become the prime minister”.

He is cuck

Every institute standard has fallen. Now, discussing a family matter on live TV based on opinion.
Totally biased anyway as the other side was not heard.
Lastly, no credibility as anyone can declare/state anything under pressure.
Our cheif even denied that he is not him when one afghan confronted him.

1700546242634.jpeg

Did Maryam meet Qatari prince with Safdar's permission?

The Qatari letter was a legal document which could be rejected or accepted, questions could be raised about its authenticity, Sharif family's business could be questioned, but our same pious and ethical media claimed Maryam Nawaz as this Qatari. What was attached to the letter, but they had nothing to do with Maryam, that Arshad Sharif, who is now known as Shaheed, where did she get these jhumkas and who brought these jhumkas by talking in such double-meaning ways? Before doing the programs, Maryam was also defamed in Dawn Leaks for no reason, even Imran Khan, who was the Prime Minister of the country, also passed such mean remarks that Maryam should not take my name like this, she was called as Nani. Being a grandmother is a disadvantage or she is the only woman in the world who has become a grandmother?? And this is all happened in the mainstream media.

Now today, when the ex-husband of Imran Khan's current wife came and said that Imran Khan destroyed their house under the guise of Peri Muridi, etc., some anchor persons now teaching us the ethics.
In an Islamic country, can the Prime Minister of this country get married during Iddat, how did this become a personal problem? Khan Saab has the right to have four marriages, not one don't have the right to break the boundaries demarcated by Allah.

Ex-husband of Bushra Bibi says he kicked Imran Khan out of house for meeting her then-wife without consent
  • Khan ruined married life under guise of "peer-muridi," says Maneka.
  • “I and my children were not aware of this marriage".
  • Says Imran would visit his house without his “consent".
Khawar Maneka, the ex-husband of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi, has made shocking revelations regarding his divorce and the third marriage of the former premier.

Speaking on Geo News Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada show on Monday, Maneka said PTI chief Imran ruined his married life with Bushra Bibi under the garb of “peer muridi”.

“Our marriage lasted for 28 years..we had a very happy married life and Imran Khan ruined it under the guise of peer-muridi (a reference to a relationship between a spiritual guide and a follower),” he added.

Maneka said Bushra Bibi married Imran one and a half month after he divorced her in November 2017. However, he said he was unaware of it. “I and my children were not aware of this marriage [..]when Geo and The News broke the news of the marriage, I denied it.”

Khan had married Bushra Bibi in January 2018 when she was observing iddat (the time a woman goes into isolation after her husband dies or divorces her) but the pictures of the wedding were released on February 18 in a bid to hide the marriage from the public eye, according to a The News report published in March 2018.

Maneka said Imran would visit his house without his “consent” and he was not happy over his then-wife’s meetings with the PTI chief.

Recalling the one such visit, Maneka said he had kicked the PTI chief out of the house with the help of domestic help.

How did Imran meet Bushra?​

During the PTI’s protest sit-in Islamabad, Maneka said the former first lady’s sister Maryam Watto arranged a meeting between the PTI chief and his now-wife.

After the first meeting, Maneka said the PTI chief and Bushra Bibi started meeting in Islamabad frequently.

“My mother used to say that Imran Khan is not a good person, don't let him come in the house.”

Divulging the details of the relationship between the duo, Maneka said his then-wife would speak to Imran overnight secretly on a phone number provided to her by Farah Gogi at the request of the PTI chief.

He said he has a residence in Islamabad’s Bani Gala area and Bushra Bibi would meet the PTI chief’s at his house in the same vicinity without his permission.

Six months before the wedding, Bushra Bibi “separated from me” and went to her house her house in Punjab’s Pakpattan city, Maneka said, adding that Bushra Bibi refused to return home despite his insistence.

Maneka said one day, he received a text message from Farah Gogi, asking him to divorce ‘Pinky’ (alias of Bushra Bibi).

“I went to Bushra and asked her do you want a divorce? She bowed his head and did not answer,” he said.

Maneka said he sent the divorce papers to her then-wife through Farah Gogi on November 14, 2017.

Later, he said Farah Gogi and Zulfi Bukhari, a close aide of the PTI chief, asked him to change the date of divorce on papers and keep mum as “Imran Khan wants to become the prime minister”.

this is definitely for people with IQ less than 75....

The Qatari letter was a legal document which could be rejected or accepted, questions could be raised about its authenticity, Sharif family's business could be questioned, but our same pious and ethical media claimed Maryam Nawaz as this Qatari. What was attached to the letter, but they had nothing to do with Maryam, that Arshad Sharif, who is now known as Shaheed, where did she get these jhumkas and who brought these jhumkas by talking in such double-meaning ways? Before doing the programs, Maryam was also defamed in Dawn Leaks for no reason, even Imran Khan, who was the Prime Minister of the country, also passed such mean remarks that Maryam should not take my name like this, she was called as Nani. Being a grandmother is a disadvantage or she is the only woman in the world who has become a grandmother?? And this is all happened in the mainstream media.

Now today, when the ex-husband of Imran Khan's current wife came and said that Imran Khan destroyed their house under the guise of Peri Muridi, etc., some anchor persons now teaching us the ethics.
In an Islamic country, can the Prime Minister of this country get married during Iddat, how did this become a personal problem? Khan Saab has the right to have four marriages, not one don't have the right to break the boundaries demarcated by Allah.

and here is an example of people who fell for it...

very sad very sad is this you call politics in pakistan??? then lets discuss about junaid safdar birthday you know what i mean

LOL even anti IK journalists are bashing Shahzeb haramzada for this scripted interview. Good change. This Maneka was in custody for the last 2 weeks and suddenly this interview. People are bored with the same modulus oprandi hence no ones gives a shit about it but really heartening to see some of the highly critical journalist calling out Shahzab haramzada. Adil Shehzab was also taken to task by Matiuallah live in a hall few days back.

actually they are getting desperate... all thier cases are fake..

I was watching the editor of the US news outlet interceptor comments on Khan's cipher case... he could not believe the army can just turn around as a case against him.

these guys are just abnormal people who do these things and more so the ones who believe in it..

Back
Top Bottom