What's new

‘Imran Khan ruined my happily married life with Bushra Bibi,’ reveals Khawar Maneka

so you will take reham khan seriously , even jamima issued reham a court notice which reham khan publicly apologized for her book.

I'm not seeing any news articles regarding Reham Khan issuing a public apology, nor do I personally recall any such event - though I'm getting a bit old!

Also, what's the point of publishing a book if you're going to apologize for it!

Also also, PTI ran a smear campaign against her via Dunya News, shortly after 2018's general elections. Later, the channel was forced to apologize to her for making baseless allegations:

LONDON: Broadcast journalist and the former spouse of Prime Minister Imran Khan, Reham Khan, this week won damages and was issued an apology by a private television channel after pursuing a libel case against it in the UK High Court.

Every institute standard has fallen. Now, discussing a family matter on live TV based on opinion.
Totally biased anyway as the other side was not heard.
Lastly, no credibility as anyone can declare/state anything under pressure.
Our cheif even denied that he is not him when one afghan confronted him.

I'm not seeing any news articles regarding Reham Khan issuing a public apology, nor do I personally recall any such event - though I'm getting a bit old!

Also, what's the point of publishing a book if you're going to apologize for it!

Also also, PTI ran a smear campaign against her via Dunya News, shortly after 2018's general elections. Later, the channel was forced to apologize to her for making baseless allegations:

she did removed removed jemima`s personal information from her book when it was published in uk .
she also apologized to zulfi bukari , her only accomplishment is shes an ex of imran khan and now a tout for noon league.

Just give them 2 years
they gonna get rid of NS and bring IK

the NS and PML N will be facing similar cases

It is one of case that crossed all the limits and went on to become PM. Given the history of Imran khan in adultery affairs, this was the limit that shouldn't have been crossed but did. People who are justifying this behaviour would be speaking different language if it was their mothers married Imran khan.

No one in right mind can justify this behaviour. Now that Imran khan is not pm anymore, poor husband is free to talk about what has transpired while Imran khan is in jail.

I think estblishment need to understand that what ever game they play to make IMRAN KHAN negative image infront of People of pakistan -
It's not gona work - BIG NO.

Please keep posting this poster in each street and highways
Fw39mxXWAAYw0ig.jpg

Awww two Gaddar one is father of nation sister and other east pakistan leader.
Fvna3sfWwAM3RFP.jpg

Just give them 2 years
they gonna get rid of NS and bring IK

the NS and PML N will be facing similar cases

Sir, it is my opinion and could be wrong.
This time NS does not stand a chance, the next PM could be SS who displayed more loyalty to masters during his last selection tenure.

Did IK ruined his married life or did bushra ruined it?It is bit strange to marry your spiritual guide(peer murshid).

Did IK ruined his married life or did bushra ruined it?It is bit strange to marry your spiritual guide(peer murshid).
Not just spiritual guide but married woman who has children -emotionally invested heavily in married life suddenly broke everything apart with poor husband leaving all the pieces to pick up.

Imranistan which I have noticed have been shameless lately from justifying illegally marriage against the norms of traditional society to badmouthing women that are now former in relationships with Imran khan.

One and a half month!!

The duffers crafting the script committed another error. Regarding the duration of the Iddat period, the matter has already been settled by the Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan in the case of "Allahdad v. Mukhtar" (1992) confirming that the Iddat period lasts for 39 days.
Wtf?

Back
Top Bottom