What's new

Please help me understand Imran Khan's cult of personality

My wife's brother is a big PTI supporter. I asked him the same things. nothing but the same tota Kahani.

Than I told him my experience. Flabbergast and he still supports PTI despite that.

It's indeed a cult.

If you need to spam Hilal Magazine articles every month to force feed a narrative then I think that fits the definition of a cult as well.

None here is supporting naju or zordari either.
The fact is that IK was just another pawn for the establishment.

The difference is it took naju, a decade or so to turn against them.
It took Ik 3 years.

All of these politicos are byproducts of the establishment. They birth 1 every 25 years.

I being a common man have no say nor do any of you.

But I've come to the point , where I'd rather see the establishment bring in dictatorship rather than such failed blue eyed boys.

They are already naked infront of the public.

There is already a dictatorship in place. Like all other politicos, milstablishment is taking turns to **** the country as well.

Even if IK was being used as a pawn, the second he realized it, he called that bullshit out. At least he tried to build some respect and dignity for the nation. Everyone else is only interested in continual rape. How much of Pakistan is even left anymore? What more is there to extract?

Pakistanis are trying to get out of the country in droves, but IK is sitting in jail because he’s not a bitch azz nigga. He will fight till he dies. That takes character and integrity.

In my opinion its simple he cares for the people nothing else and honest compare too others.

Pros
-Pakistan State of the art Cancer hospital SQMH
-Gave respect to people and not treat them like outcaste
-when its time to fight didn't backdown at ordering air force for a mission in india
-Gave Pakistan awareness and knowledge about thier rights
-Raise Pakistan`s voice, against Islamophobia and The love people have for Prophet PBUH in UN.
-Sehat card even a poor could get any operation or treatment done.
-Roshan Digital account for oversea Pakistani investment.
-Finalized J-10 fighter jets
-Started to promote tourism in Pakistan
-Trying to form an Pakistan centric independent policy
-Trying to form a United Muslim Force Failed
-When west threaten to remove him he told the people of the conspiracy against him.
-encouraged Women in politics
-wont backdown

Cons
-Weak in diplomacy too
stubborn
-Honest to fault
-Too Trusting
-one curriculum
needed alot of work

-Couldn't fix bureaucracy
I liked him. His biggest issue - these cockroaches he surrounded himself with.

He should have castrated these army GHQ from the onset.

corruption?
although no personal involvement

And this is ultimately where you get your answer as to why IK is so popular - you can't pin any personal corruption on him.

However, Zardari, NS and close associates are dripping in corruption cases for decades, many of them open and shut documented cases, but remaining free from prosecution. That turns the people against them as they seek a better and righteous alternative.

That fact, but also coupled with what IK has personally sacrificed and delivered (best-in-class cancer hospitals, universities, raising donations to worthy causes), and being our greatest sporting hero places him miles ahead in people's minds.

Then as an extra layer, add the open brutality of the Khaki-PDM nexus over the past 18 months, injustices of the corrupt judiciary, 09th May false flag, and everyone sides with IK over the evil of Whisky Munir & pals, and the PDM lot.

That gives you your answer of his overwhelming popularity, both at home and abroad.

He worked hard on social welfare. He had a lot of pro-poor policies.

He also worked on making ground level changes in stuff like education, healthcare etc.

He tried to be independent on foreign policy too. Yes he had setbacks but nobody owned the man, he stood by his principles and he was respected.

Look at our fking alternatives bro.

He's the best chance we've had since Bhutto.

He helped alot of poor people through seht cards, for the poor it was life saver, I was impressed with maddrasa reforms, Pti created more boards for those institutes who wanted to bring in reforms but could not due to monopoly. On controlling coronovirus it was spot on. Pti should have been given full 5 years.

If you need to spam Hilal Magazine articles every month to force feed a narrative then I think that fits the definition of a cult as well.
Nah, khota biryani is what mainly gets those types of people's votes. They aren't the reading type.

I liked him. His biggest issue - these cockroaches he surrounded himself with.

He should have castrated these army GHQ from the onset.
He should have annihilated the Sharif family, but as I keep saying he is naive and soft. He just sat back and ignored the elephant in the room.

Nah, khota biryani is what mainly gets those types of people's votes. They aren't the reading type.

I’m referring to Faujeets.

But yes for PPP it’s just sardars and ethnic chauvinism disguised as liberalism/wokism. For PMLN it’s just boomers who support it at this point.

Majority of Punjabi youth loathe it.

He should have annihilated the Sharif family, but as I keep saying he is naive and soft. He just sat back and ignored the elephant in the room.

Sharifs weren’t as hated in 2018 as much as they are hated now.

This will be a controversial thread, but it's been on my mind a lot lately.

There's a whole radicalized subsection of our society who almost worships him, putting him above the country, showing disrespect to their own people for him, and even laughing at martyrs.

What makes him the Messiah? I want to understand their logic when at the end of the day he is a flawed politician, like all others in the third world.

Speeches? I'd give him that, as he has a big mouth.

army?, let's be honest - they have been involved in politics for a while, but this time, people became really angry

Economy? - he was a disaster.

When Sheikh was the FM, things seemed good; he was doing the right things, but it was the army's choice.

He brought in Tareen, and we did see growth, but it was deficit-led growth, which eventually resulted in the boom-bust cycle we're used to. Quoting the IMF, "Describing the failed four-year Extended Fund Facility (EFF) as a 'missed opportunity,' the IMF blamed both the PTI and PDM, particularly under the economic stewardship of Shaukat Tarin and Ishaq Dar, for 'irresponsible budgetary expansion' and exchange rate interventions, respectively."

We often talk about 'Dollar Dar,' but in pursuit of false growth, Imran's hand-picked FM ruined the economy down the line.

He couldn't negotiate an ML-1 infrastructure deal, stalling it further than it already was.
All the tax collection, digitalization, energy is part of the national policy at this - thats why we saw after a while even the PDM, now caretaker gov is doing the same thing

Diplomacy -?

"Seems like Pakistan has suffered another blow on the diplomatic front. A Lahore-based weekly magazine 'Friday Times' has claimed that Prime Minister Imran Khan's actions at the UN General Assembly miffed Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman to an extent that he ordered his private jet flying the Pakistani delegation from New York to Karachi, to return midway."

Backed away at the very last minute from a summit after coming under pressure.
https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/In...-as-Islamabad-joins-Turkey-Iran-Malaysia-bloc

Called OBL a martyr.

On the eve of the Ukraine war, he went to meet Putin like a complete bimbo

Religion/values as a man -?

The man literally has baby daddy drama, resembling African American hoodlum rappers.
His history as late as 2008 is well known, where he was partying poolside with random actresses. Three years later, in 2011, he had his breakout year in Lahore Minar-e-Pakistan jalsa (with Army's help, its on record), where he emerged as a legitimate candidate for PM.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/the-once-and-future-imran-khan

Security?

When the TTP was butchering every other political party in Pakistan, especially ANP, he was going around, calling them (or TTA) freedom fighters and asking for negotiations.

And the whole resettlement of TTP into Pakistan from Afghanistan
F around
find out

corruption?
although no personal involvement (toshakhana was shady but not exactly corruption) but when everyone around you is doing something wrong.... put 2 and 2 together

Farah reportedly came in contact with the Maneka family during her husband’s illness in 2009-10 and became a close friend of Bushra Bibi. Gogi and Gujjar are said to have played a key role in Imran Khan’s marriage to Bushra Bibi.

She was accused of buying a 10-acre industrial plot worth Rs600 million for just Rs80.30 million in Faisalabad’s special economic zone during the tenure of the PTI government in Punjab.

She has also been accused of using her influence over bureaucratic appointments in Punjab and making money from bureaucrats.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...trial-plot-illegally/articleshow/92632676.cms

His sister
@DESERT FIGHTER actually has personal experience with this one, so it's 100% true

His last year as PM

Its not a hit piece as I am genuinely curious, what's the deal here? why is he seen as a messiah by a good section of our country?
@blain2 @LeGenD @TNT @Great Janjua @RealNapster @Bleek

Paajee me and you have a personal relationship so you know I love you no matter what! That being said nobody thinks of imran as a saviour it’s more like he is the best option out of the current lot. I mean seriously you
Jailed the guy but the bastard who was was an ABSCONDER! They are giving him all the liberties. I firmly believe as do a lot of my fellow posters is that out of the current choices imran is the best! He messed up on a lot of places but atleast had the balls and conscience to admit rather than bitch on the same thing “mujhe kyun nikala “ of which he also ironically also bitched out of. I mean if people here think Asim munir is will save them then I have not one words but one emoji which is 😂 😂 😂

Now if my country men don’t wake
up then don’t complain next time cause nobody won’t give a shit or will be listening.

Last edited:
@DESERT FIGHTER Wakeel sahib bas karain brother, just hope your not like the laywers who we have seen arguing recently on livestream aisay hai toh I can understand pakistan ka haal aisa kyun hai. I know you have issues with imran. But as a lawyer do you seriously see nothing wrong with a ABSCONDER being treated preferentially and somebody being in jail
Who is not a “career” politician??

There are piglets who have been plundering country on one side and majority of public on other side, IK is fortunate to be on right side of history.
Today's breaking news UN published a report ...as of today, they have traced 19 billion dollars of accounts owned by Pakistani nationals....

There's a whole radicalized subsection of our society who almost worships him, putting him above the country, showing disrespect to their own people for him, and even laughing at martyrs.

What makes him the Messiah? I want to understand their logic when at the end of the day he is a flawed politician, like all others in the third world.

army?, let's be honest - they have been involved in politics for a while, but this time, people became really angry

When Sheikh was the FM, things seemed good; he was doing the right things, but it was the army's choice.

He brought in Tareen, and we did see growth, but it was deficit-led growth, which eventually resulted in the boom-bust cycle we're used to. Quoting the IMF, "Describing the failed four-year Extended Fund Facility (EFF) as a 'missed opportunity,' the IMF blamed both the PTI and PDM, particularly under the economic stewardship of Shaukat Tarin and Ishaq Dar, for 'irresponsible budgetary expansion' and exchange rate interventions, respectively."

We often talk about 'Dollar Dar,' but in pursuit of false growth, Imran's hand-picked FM ruined the economy down the line.

He couldn't negotiate an ML-1 infrastructure deal, stalling it further than it already was.
All the tax collection, digitalization, energy is part of the national policy at this - thats why we saw after a while even the PDM, now caretaker gov is doing the same thing

Diplomacy -?

"Seems like Pakistan has suffered another blow on the diplomatic front. A Lahore-based weekly magazine 'Friday Times' has claimed that Prime Minister Imran Khan's actions at the UN General Assembly miffed Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman to an extent that he ordered his private jet flying the Pakistani delegation from New York to Karachi, to return midway."

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/In...-as-Islamabad-joins-Turkey-Iran-Malaysia-bloc

Called OBL a martyr.

The man literally has baby daddy drama, resembling African American hoodlum rappers.
His history as late as 2008 is well known, where he was partying poolside with random actresses. Three years later, in 2011, he had his breakout year in Lahore Minar-e-Pakistan jalsa (with Army's help, its on record), where he emerged as a legitimate candidate for PM.

Security?

When the TTP was butchering every other political party in Pakistan, especially ANP, he was going around, calling them (or TTA) freedom fighters and asking for negotiations.

F around
find out

corruption?
although no personal involvement (toshakhana was shady but not exactly corruption) but when everyone around you is doing something wrong.... put 2 and 2 together

Farah reportedly came in contact with the Maneka family during her husband’s illness in 2009-10 and became a close friend of Bushra Bibi. Gogi and Gujjar are said to have played a key role in Imran Khan’s marriage to Bushra Bibi.

She was accused of buying a 10-acre industrial plot worth Rs600 million for just Rs80.30 million in Faisalabad’s special economic zone during the tenure of the PTI government in Punjab.

She has also been accused of using her influence over bureaucratic appointments in Punjab and making money from bureaucrats.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...trial-plot-illegally/articleshow/92632676.cms

His sister
@DESERT FIGHTER actually has personal experience with this one, so it's 100% true

His last year as PM

Its not a hit piece as I am genuinely curious, what's the deal here? why is he seen as a messiah by a good section of our country?
He was an honest man stood against criminal MAFIAS. In only three years he handled a pandemic of a century brought our exports to highest level and served people of Pakistan and yes he is way above these criminal MAFIAS and pets of establishment like one you have as your Avatar I mean profile picture. He raised those issues which your impotent Saad Rizvi only raised when he was given signal from establishment. And country is made by people and bring thugs like PDM is not why this country was made and if PDM types are going to be imposed again than if anything happens to this country in future I have no problem with that. It's not Imran but haraamkhors of PDM and thugs like Saad Rizvi will not be tolerated any more.

Diplomacy -?

Called OBL a martyr.

Security?

F around
find out

corruption?

His sister

His last year as PM

1- economy "he was disaster" unless you look at facts like regional growth during his era, COVID management, exports, remittances and reforms
Being balanced between China and USA and

now going blind was a disaster??
Dar was better with his policy ??

2- health sector "it was a disaster" unless you ask a physicans that how he revolutionized health with health card. How people got treatment for their problems rather then dying with it. Infact this one thing alone was better then everything else done by everyone in last 40 years

20% of turkey and American economy is due to health insurance model. This led to several 100 new hospitals and whole private health industry that is now capoosh..rather then Pakistan being able to attract foreigners, they will end up now in India and turkey

3- his foreign policy was disaster ..except for when it comes to dealing with multimillion dollars of fuckery with different multi national companies
(500m$ rental issue that nawaz sharif inherited from PPPP and got us further fucked)

Forget about dams and major hydro electric projects as no one cares about them

4- don't waste time in lecturing people with BUGHZ Imran..just say you are right

5- don't understand why overseas Pakistanis don't like him, the more nawaz sharif in power the more likely hood pakistan will be fucked and the better overseas buying power.

Last edited:
All Hail supreme overlord in Military.
Jerenals jindabad.
All politicians bad.
IK worse
Happy ?
Instead of asking IKs cult just check the state of country.
If Nawaz and Zardari gang can't even get themselves treated in Pakistan after being in power year after year I dont know how they can even dare to ask for votes.

Military the defenders, champions of Islam, Pakistan how many of the retired Army chiefs live in Pakistan.
After retirement the plan to move abroad whom and what were the protecting in first place.

My wife's brother is a big PTI supporter. I asked him the same things. nothing but the same tota Kahani.

Than I told him my experience. Flabbergast and he still supports PTI despite that.

It's indeed a cult.
You told him story of great Nawaz Shareef and ZARDARI and how awesome they are. Bhai rehnay dai. You just proved why PTI has support and why establish plus PDM stands exposed

All Hail supreme overlord in Military.
Jerenals jindabad.
All politicians bad.
IK worse
Happy ?
Instead of asking IKs cult just check the state of country.
If Nawaz and Zardari gang can't even get themselves treated in Pakistan after being in power year after year I dont know how they can even dare to ask for votes.

Military the defenders, champions of Islam, Pakistan how many of the retired Army chiefs live in Pakistan.
After retirement the plan to move abroad whom and what were the protecting in first place.
Stop wasting time with guys like @Maula Jutt who has an establishment PALTU as a profile picture

Munira Mistry is the only ruler of Pakistan. There are too many problems within the policy of politicians and they are not disciplined. IK's stubbornness prevents him from being able to balance with everyone and make everyone happy. This nature is very dangerous for a country like ours, when we have so many western countries enemighty.It is only my request that Munira Mistry release young kids who have just been caught up in the May 7 events. The kids are young, and he should let them make their own future, rather than destroying their future for his personal reasons.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom