What's new

Any Pakistani vegetarians here ?

-=virus=-

Reaction score
Country
India
Curious, are there any here ? I know a couple of Muslim people who went veg, and a lot of other Hindu/Sikh etc people who also stopped eating meat etc after a lifetime of being foodies etc.

Here in India, among Hindus, spl during navatra.. a lot of people go full dallkhor, some go the extra step and will only eat food prepared in a certain way using these ingredients (my mum being one of them)

I understand during the Islamic rozas, a lot of people stick to a very austere diet too.

So, is there a rare vegetarian Pakistani here ?

Curious, are there any here ? I know a couple of Muslim people who went veg, and a lot of other Hindu/Sikh etc people who also stopped eating meat etc after a lifetime of being foodies etc.

Here in India, among Hindus, spl during navatra.. a lot of people go full dallkhor, some go the extra step and will only eat food prepared in a certain way using these ingredients (my mum being one of them)

I understand during the Islamic rozas, a lot of people stick to a very austere diet too.

Vegetarians...

What the hell is that?!!

Every now and then when I find myself eating too much meat or generally over eating - I go vegetarian for a week. I do it to reset my body and its desires.

I think everyone should have 2 days a week at least without meat.

pado bc

1663405734529.png

There is a vegetarian dish in my dinner. Am I a vegetarian?

IMG_20220917_172729.jpg

I eat vegetarian animals, do I also count?

Every now and then when I find myself eating too much meat or generally over eating - I go vegetarian for a week. I do it to reset my body and its desires.

I think everyone should have 2 days a week at least without meat.
I eat(or at least try to) have a good mix of veggies and meat...like not leaning too heavily on a meaty diet...nor too heavily vegetarian. Too much meat isn't good for health and completely vegetarian is relatively low in good quality protein and just boring to me.

Tell a vegetarian that plants are also a living animal.
Plants are alive...they are not classified as an animal though.

you understand wrong. they are meant to go austere (to learn meaning of hunger among other things) but they do not. in-fact some of them spend like 4 times more on food in the month of Ramzan than they do in any other month.

oh BTW. according to my understanding they are meant to be mostly vegetarian and only eat meat occasionally or for survival (not feast on it on a daily basis.

also when one goat or a lamb would do for a group they are not meant to slaughter a dozen chickens. where one cow would do should not kill a number of goats/lambs and so on. the least number of animals lives taken the better it is but as we know.... they don't

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom