What's new

India's Cuisine Ranked Fifth In The List Of Best Cuisines Of The World

Of course they do

As hindutva extremism spreads and you target Indian Muslims, their communities, their values, mosques, what they eat etc etc

Indian Muslims are waking up and learning why Jinnah partitioned India and why India is partitioning now

Hindutva is our greatest weapon against India

Muslim food from south Asia just comes under the "Indian" heading, but really we have very little to do with Hindus or Hindu food
Ohh MAN!!! seriously...

Such a mentality can never be changed... Go ahead.

So much damage is already done by the most probably Pakistani media for the name of "Hindu". Best of luck...

Seems the list was made by some dumb, drunk and on drugs european and/or bri or american

He inserted whole europe in the list while forgot many countries from africa and asia.

Dumb list, not even worthy.
How can you not have Pakistan and its mouth-watering beef Nihari, chapli kebabs, seekh kebabs, koftay, etc on that?
Tandoori style chicken? Lamb or goat ?

They got bland tasting turkish cuisine on it, lol.
What the hell do england offer? Pancakes? Lol
Taateless Mash potatoes from usa?

That list is shit.

Italian food is pretty crap to be honest. Pasta and Pizza is lame as sh1t. I ate so many gourmet pizzas and I much rather eat some Chinese Yum Cha or hot pot anytime. Even Indian food is alright when its nice and spicy but Chinese food has great variety from soups, to BBQ, to fried, stir fried, steamed etc. I don't like stir fried but I like fried octopus tentacles, beef tripe, pork ears, yumcha/hotpot and uyghur lamb skewers.

The shit the Hindus cook is horrendous

This is all Muslim food from Muslims across South Asia and through Muslim empires like the Mughals
Don't really care about your views and not in the mood to argue but Indian Muslims are Indians so it's Indian food.
Mughals settled in India, they're very much a part of our history and culture.

Last edited:
India is ranked fifth on the global list of the best cuisines for 2022, according to Taste Atlas. The ranking is based on audience votes for ingredients, dishes, and beverages. Italy's food came in first place followed by Greece and Spain.

India received 4.54 points and the best rated foods of the country include "garam masala, malai, ghee, butter garlic naan, keema", the rating said. It has a total of 460 items in the list. Furthermore, the best restaurants to try Indian cuisine are Shree Thaker Bhojanalay (Mumbai), Karavalli (Bengaluru), Bukhara (New Delhi), Dum Pukht (New Delhi), Comorin (Gurugram) and 450 others, according to the list.

Japan, the United States of America, Turkiye, France and Peru were also among the top 10 countries with best cuisines. Chinese cuisine, which is the world's most popular, however, ranked 11th on the list.

This tweet with the list has grabbed many eyeballs on the internet. It has amassed over 36 million views with over 15,000 comments. Many people felt that the list didn't justify its rankings. Some said that the cuisine of their country is better than any other cuisine,

One user wrote, "This is a list you'd come up with if you'd never eaten food."

"Hi, I think there's been an error. England is on this list for some reason," said another person.

"Absolute nonsense," said another person.

A well-travelled user wrote, "I've traveled to 40/50 of these countries and I can tell you this is the most inaccurate list @TasteAtlas. You left off so many foodie countries like Morocco, Ethiopia, Myanmar, and many more. Including Lithuania and not Latvia or Estonia is just funny."

"Lebanon, Pakistan, Thailand, Jamaica should be in the top 10. How is England on the list? German food? What, kartoffelpuffer & bratkartoffeln?? How are people liking Bangladesh over Pakistan?! Too much stress in one tweet," remarked another person.

Post a comment"What is American cuisine? Oreo?" asked another user

@jamahir @Skull and Bones @-=virus=-

Terrible list and many people would testify to that. If you want bland, dull and no variety sure try the food from many of those countries.
Asian nations should lead the way.

It's not rice that got India into 5th spot, you got there for food that gets you killed if you ate them in India.

Indian cuisine is not known for beef dishes.

Veg and non veg such as lamb, chicken? Yes.

Beef dishes? Not at all.

Shame on you for your lies.

Ohh MAN!!! seriously...

Such a mentality can never be changed... Go ahead.
don't bother, he is a Pakistani jamahir, this guy.

been repeating the boring ol' for yeears now, with nothing new to add.. most be same bloodline as jamahir, distant cousins maybe. :P

Beef dishes? Not at all.
they do in Kerala and north east

in the north east they do a lot of pork too

Indian cuisine is not known for beef dishes.

Veg and non veg such as lamb, chicken? Yes.

Beef dishes? Not at all.

Shame on you for your lies.

Muslims taught you how to cook lamb, chicken. Generally haram for hindus. Stick to veggie. I know your hindu dish, as someone said it tastes horrendous.

Muslims taught you how to cook lamb, chicken. Generally haram for hindus. Stick to veggie. I know your hindu dish, as someone said it tastes horrendous.
I am a Sikh. And "Hindu dishes" INCLUDE meat and are superb. IIRC, two Punjabi Hindus produced butter chicken in the 1950s.

Lakh Lanat on you and your filthy bigotry.

1. Arabs don't consider you as real Muslims
2. Indian subcontinent isn't the birthplace for Islam :lol:

1. Neither do I consider myself real Muslim poopesh. I'm not a nice person.
2. Indian subcontinent isn't the birthplace of Indo-Aryan imported culture either. Fu*k off with your caste system.

Islam is alien to this subcontinent.

So is Indo-Aryan culture from the Pontic-Caspian steppe, you rakshasa.

Arabs are not obsessed with islam

That's their problem.

weird fetish of punjabi Muslims

Sad bitter poopoesh. Well you're not getting their women anymore, for sure. Wait.. you never had access to their women anyway, yeah?

Nowhere in the world i have seen this

What kind of names do you want us to have poopesh? Suckdeep? :lol:

আজ ভারতীয় উপমহাদেশের গোষ্ঠীর বিশাল সংখ্যাগরিষ্ঠতা মূলত মাত্র দুটি পূর্বপুরুষের জনসংখ্যার মিশ্রণ থেকে এসেছে, একটিকে আমরা প্রাচীন পূর্বপুরুষ উত্তর ভারতীয় এবং একটিকে আমরা পূর্বপুরুষ দক্ষিণ ভারতীয় বলে থাকি। ভারতীয় উপমহাদেশের ব্যতিক্রম ছাড়া সবাই মিশে আছে। এমনকি সবচেয়ে বিচ্ছিন্ন গোষ্ঠী, যারা বনে বা বিচ্ছিন্ন জায়গায় বসবাসকারী শিকারী-সংগ্রাহক, প্রত্যেকেই এই বংশের প্রতিটির কমপক্ষে 20 শতাংশের সাথে মিশ্রিত।

That is so wrong. The subcontinent is a mix of various races, including the original inhabitants (AASI hunter gatherers, biggest component), the Iranian farmers (eg. from ganj dareh, western Iran) who started IVC, the Indo-Europeans (eg. Sintashta), the IAMC (eg. Aigyrzhal from around Kyrgystan), the BMAC (eg. Gonur from around North Afghanistan/Turkmenistan/Uzbekistan), the Austroasiatic (represented by Laos Late Neolithic), North East Asian (from China) etc. depending on your ethnicity.

In no way or form is the entire subcontinent a two-way simple mix of two races. Where do you get your education from poopesh, whatsapp uni? :lol:

If you sent me your dna data I could model you perfectly using these ancient dna samples I mentioned.

Last edited:
All I see Indians (READ: HINDUS because no one else cares if gau mata or murghi pita got butchered) do is moan, cry and seethe about people eating Non-veg food, so don't suddenly tell me otherwise.
A fairly large amount of Indians are non vegetarians. I'd say being pure vegetarian is a rarity (like never ever trying one non veg dish or the other) even some of my friends whose parents don't eat non veg have tried it.
Egg is even more prevalent.
Beef consumption depends on where you live as cow is kinda sacred here and most of us indeed don't eat beef (beef is primarily made with water buffaloes which we export too). It's easy politics for the oppurtunists and you can find the sheep (people who follow without having a rationale of their own everywhere)
I personally don't eat non veg (but my parents do, the irony lol), i used to like it when i was a kid but dunno something happened and i don't feel like eating it now and left it long ago.

Last edited:
IMO these countries / cultures have mastered the following:

Pakistan - Salan/Curries and Rice based cuisine
Turks - Breakfast, Kebabs & Deserts
Arabs - Shawarma and Fried stuff
Italians - Anything with Cheese
Americans - Burgers + anything and everything Junk
Nordic - Pastries
French - Bakery

Everyone else are mediocre. India obviously has to be ranked as one of the last countries in terms of quality of good, choices of food and hygiene of food

Back
Top Bottom