What's new

India's Cuisine Ranked Fifth In The List Of Best Cuisines Of The World

I think the people meant food from the indian land as a whole, not the country. Its quite problematic and annoying tbh. The founders of the country named it India (the subcontinents name) instead of something else

Chinese is the most popular food in the world, so what the people think, and what the so called experts think, are very different. There's 8 totally different styles of Chinese cooking, plus minority styles like Xinjiang and halal.

I do actually like Indian food though. Aloo Gobi is simple but good.

You think of piss too often. Cow cola side effects. :lol:
Now get down on your knees and worship my lingam with your mom & sister like good hindus.
690snaps17207_india__081516014717.jpg
@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle @Skull and Bones @Hellfire2006 @VkdIndian @Raj-Hindustani He is insulting my religion which is against the forum rules

You think of piss too often. Cow cola side effects. :lol:
Now get down on your knees and worship my lingam with your mom & sister like good hindus.
690snaps17207_india__081516014717.jpg

Should such posts be allowed in this forum? This is a clear personal insult and breaking all types of forum rules.
@waz

Posts off topic especially about faith will earn refractions.

good lord, in what world is england above thailand? or above anyone at all when it comes to best food?????

The shit the Hindus cook is horrendous

This is all Muslim food from Muslims across South Asia and through Muslim empires like the Mughals

Mughal cooks adopted ayurveda and Indian cooking techniques,some dishes originated during mughal era might be fusion.

Even now food in India when compared to persia and central asia is totally different.

Pulagam in ancient India is todays pilaf, puloa.

During 1st millennium Tamils used to cook a dish which is similar to pilaf/biryani which is food for their soldiers.

India culture is rated among the best.

Muslims taught you how to cook lamb, chicken. Generally haram for hindus. Stick to veggie. I know your hindu dish, as someone said it tastes horrendous.

nonsense, no dish of India resembles to that of food from the regions from which invaders came.

Invaders only tried some fusion adopting local techniques.

IMO these countries / cultures have mastered the following:

Pakistan - Salan/Curries and Rice based cuisine
Turks - Breakfast, Kebabs & Deserts
Arabs - Shawarma and Fried stuff
Italians - Anything with Cheese
Americans - Burgers + anything and everything Junk
Nordic - Pastries
French - Bakery

Everyone else are mediocre. India obviously has to be ranked as one of the last countries in terms of quality of good, choices of food and hygiene of food
Where I live this place is loaded with Indian, Pakistani, Arab, and Chinese restaurants, When it comes to meat dishes no one can beat Pakistani or Arabs, Indian cuisine comes last.

This list is shit. India should be on top. And what are Greece and Spain doing at number 2 and 3 ?
Let me guess, this is one of those crap lists that 'discovers' a new hot cuisine every year and in a patronising way includes it in the top 10. Like we had an obese trans guy winning a beauty contest for women a few weeks back.

There are almost 30 states in India. Each has its own cuisine. Bigger states have more than one. Here in Karnataka where I live there are 3 distinct ones. No one living outside India can even begin to comprehend the vastness of Indian cuisines. Even Indians who haven't travelled much inside India aren't aware.

Mughal cooks adopted ayurveda and Indian cooking techniques,some dishes originated during mughal era might be fusion.

Even now food in India when compared to persia and central asia is totally different.

Pulagam in ancient India is todays pilaf, puloa.

During 1st millennium Tamils used to cook a dish which is similar to pilaf/biryani which is food for their soldiers.

India culture is rated among the best.

nonsense, no dish of India resembles to that of food from the regions from which invaders came.

Invaders only tried some fusion adopting local techniques.

No they didn't

We can see it today,, Hindu food is rubbish, the most popular food from "India" is Muslim south Asian food

Keema naan is Indian dish?

A lot of dishes are an overlap in India and Pakistan.

Eg beef nihari, which was invented by the Mughals and their descendants, that today live in both India and Pakistan.

Last edited:
Keema naan is Indian dish?

A lot of dishes are an overlap in India and Pakistan.

Eg beef nihari, which was invented by the Mughals and their descendants, that today live in both India and Pakistan.
Indians eat garlic naan, butter naan, we don't make keema naan.
And nihari was originally made with mutton

Back
Top Bottom