What's new

Pakistani Hindus celeberate holi

So much intolerance, and you wonder why people discriminate. This is why some say islam is not a religion, its a civilization.

So what will make you happy? Muslim should ignore the Qur'an and Sunnah and get busy pleasing other even if it goes against our realign. Why should Muslim be participating in other religious day to prove anything?

Do you see us Muslim cry to get Hindus or other religious body to participate in our religious day.

Then they go and expect perfect treatment from kaffir countries. No wonder they are generating the sentiments that we see all around. And even the normal people suffer because of these people.

Wrong! There is something call social justices and mixing up with religious day. It's clearly said in our religious book that "your realign is for you and our is for us." There is no room to join participation.

So what will make you happy? Muslim should ignore the Qur'an and Sunnah and get busy pleasing other even if it goes against our realign. Why should Muslim be participating in other religious day to prove anything?

Do you see us Muslim cry to get Hindus or other religious body to participate in our religious day.

You also could have avoided the reverse hizarat from Dar-Up-Islam to Dar-Ul_Kufr!

Is that not commanded as well?

No one is asking you to participate in anything.

Who are you to comment on what others chose to do.

No, not really!

I have read it is.

Even otherwise, why would you do that? Why go somewhere which has the hated secular laws and riba based regime?

Is that not the biggest "haraam" you can do? Are you now having an interest based bank account?

I dunno what's wrong with some of you so what if she celebrated with them ? hindus are given such a raw deal in pakistan it should be encouraged alot more it might create more awareness,tolerance and respect for them and maybe their conditions can improve.

bro i belongs to jatt sikh family and i want to tell u that majority of jatt are still hindus...
Gujjars are a nomadic tribe, well the ones in Pakistan and Kashmir are and there are many theories about Gujjars. Some say we came from Central Asia and migrated to the subcontinent, some say we are the original inhabitants of Punjab. Whatever we maybe, all Muslims at one time or another converted to Islam even Arabs, Afghans, Persians, Kashmiris, Punjabis, etc..

You mean they finally saw the light and saw the truth.

The Jatts of India are mostly all Sikhs. The Jatts of Pakistan are mostly Muslims. The Gujjars you have in Rajasthan and in southern India are nothing like us Gujjars of Punjab and Kashmir. Sorry but we dont speak any dravidian dialect, we are nomadic tribes in Punjab and Kashmir..mostly farmers and landlowners. The Gujjars of Punjab are proud Punjabi Pakistanis and we are more similar to rest of Punjabi Pakistanis than you have in India. The Rajputs of Pakistan are also proud Muslim Pakistani Punjabis. We dont like to be affliated with indian bharti culture. You will see us Muslim Gujjars, Muslim Jatts, and Muslim Rajputs in the Pakistan Army defending Pakistan from India since 1947.

And yea Muslim leaders are our heros from Muhammad Bin Qasim to Aurangzeb to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. We Pakistanis thank these Muslim leaders in our prayers every day for giving us the truth, ISLAM and for giving us freedom from the british and bharatis, PAKISTAN.

Says who? Even before the independence of Pakistan, Pak Sarzameen was a predominately Muslim area and before Islam Pak Sarzameen was a predominately Buddhist area. Hindus were always a minority in Pak Sarzameen and will always stay a minority.

I am Pakistani and have land and property in Pakistan. Whatever happens in Pakistan is my business. Why dont you go back to your bharati forums and leave us PAKISTANIS alone.

bro i belongs to jatt sikh family and i want to tell u that majority of jatt are still hindus...

You are wrong. Up until recently, there were more Muslim Jatts than Sikh or Hindu Jatts.

It's not our fault that you have no understanding of Pakistan.

I really happy to see that Pakistani Hindus are happily celebrating holi in Pakistan!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom