What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

WE DID IT MY FRIENDS, MY COUNTRYMATES, WE F**** DID IT!! WE CAME BACK!! EVERYTHING WAS AGAINST US, THEY CAN TAKE OUR CRICKET AWAY, THEY CAN ISOLATE US WHENEVER THEY WANT, BUT WE'LL FIGHT BACK WITH SPIRIT, WE'LL COME AND CONQUER, WE'LL PROVE THE OPPOSITE, WE'LL PROVE THAT PAKISTANIS ALL AROUND THE WORLD ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE, AND WITH THIS VICTORY, THIS TEAM HAS MADE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US SO INCREDIBLY PROUD, GOD BLESS ALL OF THEM!!

dd349ffa1c90ee3c3d60224f2a62aab3.jpg

1d25d4fc47d3925c7d80e92c618a8288.jpg

THIS IS HOW HEROES LOOK LIKE...!!:pakistan:

did someone hear the short interview of malaysian PM?? he was there for that match. this guy asked him wat advice would he lik to give pakistan after his nation has developed so much? he goes wat advice can u give to a nation which worries more about hereafter than this world. loool

dont be happy. he said it in a bad way

i think every pakistani in world is happy and feel proud to be a pakistani today.

hahahaahhaha...... jihad

u have said the samething so many times. i wonder if u ll erupt with all this happiness within u

i think every pakistani in world is happy and feel proud to be a pakistani today.

Not only today, but for eternity brother imran khan.
I feel like going outside, screaming my lungs out and partying with fellow Pakistanis, unfortunately, there aren't many over here where I live, it's a huge shame, I desperately want a piece of Pakistan right next besides me..
I want to be able to wave the flag outside together with thousands of other Pakistanis..:tup:

Pakistanis are a beautiful people. I noticed there are many ethnicities there. Some look arab, iranian, afghan, indian, asian-mixed, and pakistan. Some even look like amigos (mexican).... wow! Just like China, you guys have many ethnicities too (that's a good thing)!

Wow the party must have been great, just like our Spring Festival. It breaks down the stereotype the muslims nations are dull and oppressive. Mmmmm, people are people first, religeous second (or third).

Back
Top Bottom