What's new

Gambhir, Yuvraj out of World Cup

Team strength is important but we shouldn't forget that this WC format is similar to last one. The top 8 would walk into the quarters(Maybe 1 surprise team) and from there you are just 2 good games away from the finals.

Pool A England, Australia Srilanka will go through Bangladesh/Newzealand will be the 4th team

Pool B India, Pakistan South Africa will go through Westindies/Ireland 4th team

And 15th February match will be won by India ;) :enjoy: :victory: :chilli:

Am not speaking about the Indian team. Am speaking in general for all teams. Any team that reaches the quarters is a couple of good games away from finals.

Yes. Aussies can expose us but there is a good possibility of we beating them. It all depends on what happens on that GIVEN day.
I am also talking in general terms
Of course anything can happen but the probability of johnson or steyn dishing half vollies to raina or afridi or moeen ali is pretty low when they know they can bounce you out

Pool A England, Australia Srilanka will go through Bangladesh/Newzealand will be the 4th team

000-Del6329451-jpg_124541.jpg

India vs Bangladesh 2014: Taskin Ahmed arrives, and how! - Latest Cricket News, Articles & Videos at CricketCountry.com

Swap NZ with England. NZ is one of the hosts and they are playing well these days and the way english are playing their ODI cricket these days, i don't have much confidence in them.

Reg 15th Feb, Hope so. But we should wait and watch ;)

I am also talking in general terms
Of course anything can happen but the probability of johnson or steyn dishing half vollies to raina or afridi or moeen ali is pretty low when they know they can bounce you out

True that..:tup:

Back
Top Bottom