What's new

Gambhir, Yuvraj out of World Cup

WTH are you taking about just scroll up,you said indians play good in england you lost the test series 3-1 and that too in a humiliating manner you are the one getting humiliated boy just scroll up
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

Get out of obnoxiousness.

State level cricketers are becoming better by playing against legends and other superb players. I get to see some guys playing at night on TV rather than a shitty serial or soap or some other sh!t. Plus they are making money. Last I checked pakistani players were begging to play in IPL. not test cricket squad.
i never said T20 or IPL is a bad thing i love it ,plus we never really got along test cricket

I was asking what was your point when you said this :
my point was i thought it would be better to have Aaron i like him a good pacer varun aaron to stuart broad - Google Search

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
epic fail dude i would suggest go to page one and look what you said and i quote Batting in pacy conditions is a problem. Remember South Africa. Our players can only play in soft pitches of the sub-continent and even England. I'd bet that India goes out in the Group stage itself.

Source: Gambhir, Yuvraj out of World Cup
and i said india failed in england in test series or am i wrong?

i never said T20 or IPL is a bad thing i love it ,plus we never really got along test cricket

my point was i thought it would be better to have Aaron i like him a good pacer varun aaron to stuart broad - Google Search

Do you read and then immediately forget what you read before clicking on the reply button ? Aaron is in the team.

Were you trying to troll ? It ended up quite miserably, I have to say !

Do you read and then immediately forget what you read before clicking on the reply button ? Aaron is in the team.

Were you trying to troll ? It ended up quite miserably, I have to say !
i know genius but they might just pick shami and yadav over him,i'd hate that plus my personal views dude sorry for pain in the *** i didnt phrase my comment properly sorry dude no offense lolz

Australia/South Africa are the favourites for the world cup
India comes next but lack the bowling depth
New Zealand also has a decent opportunity
Pakistan sadly lacks the batting punch in limited overs cricket

i know i was just pointing to him not as good as he thinks

but they might just pick shami and yadav over him,i'd hate that

Whether Aaron plays in the WC or not will be depended on how he bowls in the test series. If he can show that he can bowl consistently, then he will be the 1st to be picked.

epic fail dude i would suggest go to page one and look what you said and i quote Batting in pacy conditions is a problem. Remember South Africa. Our players can only play in soft pitches of the sub-continent and even England. I'd bet that India goes out in the Group stage itself.

Source: Gambhir, Yuvraj out of World Cup
and i said india failed in england in test series or am i wrong?
Oh for Fukk's sake

First I said
Batting in pacy conditions is a problem. Remember South Africa. Our players can only play in soft pitches of the sub-continent and even England. I'd bet that India goes out in the Group stage itself.
Then you said
not so optimistic now are we?,plus your team failed miserably in english conditions
To which I gave a nice rebuttal
You mean the last ODI series in England which ended India 3 - England 2.
Thank You
Do come again.
And then you sheepishly tried to steer away the discussion to Test match
odi fan young blood will never get TEST cricket ,YOUR batting line up could'nt last 3 days lolz in a test match,couldnt handle bounce and swing exactly what you are getting in AUS do come again
And start to piss me off.
We are on a thread about ODI World Cup aren't we? LOL Now just keep changing the subject matter after you just got owned like the rest of y'all trolls.
And then you, lost in own little world, come up with this
WTH are you taking about just scroll up,you said indians play good in england you lost the test series 3-1 and that too in a humiliating manner you are the one getting humiliated boy just scroll up

I don't know what makes you so stupid but boy does it work.

Whether Aaron plays in the WC or not will be depended on how he bowls in the test series. If he can show that he can bowl consistently, then he will be the 1st to be picked.
true he has impressed me for sure but needs to avoid injuries

Australia/South Africa are the favourites for the world cup
India comes next but lack the bowling depth
New Zealand also has a decent opportunity
Pakistan sadly lacks the batting punch in limited overs cricket

Team strength is important but we shouldn't forget that this WC format is similar to last one. The top 8 would walk into the quarters(Maybe 1 surprise team) and from there you are just 2 good games away from the finals.

Oh for Fukk's sake

First I said

Then you said

To which I gave a nice rebuttal

And then you sheepishly tried to steer away the discussion to Test match

And start to piss me off.

And then you, lost in own little world, come up with this

I don't know what makes you so stupid but boy does it work.
what makes me so stupid :what: dude u were the one trying to say india plays good in english conditions i said ur team didnt do so well in the test series to which u had no apparent reply and i know u guys won the champions trophy in ENG

true he has impressed me for sure but needs to avoid injuries

His pace impressed me but his economy and strikerate are on the higher side. So, it's upto him to prove that he deserves to play in the WC.

Team strength is important but we shouldn't forget that this WC format is similar to last one. The top 8 would walk into the quarters(Maybe 1 surprise team) and from there you are just 2 good games away from the finals.
Yeah but a good team like Australia will expose you plus this isn't T-20
Also South Africa if they don't choke

His pace impressed me but his economy and strikerate are on the higher side. So, it's upto him to prove that he deserves to play in the WC.
my point exactly plus he is aggressive good to see needs to be consistent as you pointed out

Yeah but a good team like Australia will expose you plus this isn't T-20
Also South Africa if they don't choke

Am not speaking about the Indian team. Am speaking in general for all teams. Any team that reaches the quarters is a couple of good games away from finals.

Yes. Aussies can expose us but there is a good possibility of we beating them. It all depends on what happens on that GIVEN day.

Back
Top Bottom