What's new

Harbhajan earns Test recall, Jadeja dropped; no senior rested for Bangladesh

1475783_393222820811825_23080232_n.jpg

Bangladeshi Cricket team while praying

A'ney doe. Let them come. We are waiting. A Banglawash is waitinggggggg-----

Before 1947 there was no Bangladesh, Just because some fanatic divided country, you forget your own??? 1500 year ago , even you were more closer, Just because some terrorist force you to follow man made arabic religionm you forget your own ppl...

Brother you are not Arab, Turk or Kazak.. You are Indian, You were Hindu, You were Buddisht, Now you are Islam.. But you are same bone , same blood..

Who has brainwashed you people?? look like Stockholm syndrome (a situation when innocent civilan start enpathy for terrorists ideology) ..
Hindus too terrorized the long ago past people into converting to Hinduism. People in Bengal chose to become Muslims not forced like by the Hindus. Most of Mughal Sultans were situated in the now India, read history son.

1475783_393222820811825_23080232_n.jpg

Bangladeshi Cricket team while praying

What is the use of this picture in Defense forum?? Everyone eat-pray-love.... Can u explain the logic behind puting this picture???

or just you wanted to post something...

Hindus too terrorized the long ago past people into converting to Hinduism. People in Bengal chose to become Muslims not forced like by the Hindus. Most of Mughal Sultans were situated in the now India, read history son.

Do you really believe in it? or it is just blind faith like other faiths you have??

Do you still believe Bangla and Indain are not brothers??? Or ur brain washed by some Arabic scholar??

Stockholm syndrome

Do you really believe in it? or it is just blind faith like other faiths you have??

Do you still believe Bangla and Indain are not brothers??? Or ur brain washed by some Arabic scholar??

Stockholm syndrome
We are not brothers and we never have been and we never will be. Even if you go racial profiling, we are different than that of you. We also speak a different language. Your previous comment shows your butthurtness. And in case you have forgotten what that is, I have decided to tag it below.

What is the use of this picture in Defense forum?? Everyone eat-pray-love.... Can u explain the logic behind puting this picture???

or just you wanted to post something...

We are not brothers and we never have been and we never will be. Even if you go racial profiling, we are different than that of you. We also speak a different language. Your previous comment shows your butthurtness. And in case you have forgotten what that is, I have decided to tag it below.

Where you get these mis-information?? Which Madarsa teach this?? Can you prove your claim? Can you prove how you are different from us??

India offer Brahmos costal missile system to Bangladesh ? | Page 4

99% of Bagladehis believe in Indian Brotherhood, 1% are Jamati.. (or those who raped Bangla speaking women in collusion with Pakistani Army)

Why few Bangladeshi Hate Indian and Love Pakistan...

Remember Tikka (Fake) Khan quote: "A son will never fight with his father, Rape all Bengali women and seed them with good looking pakistani seed so that they will never fight Pakistan"....

Where you get these mis-information?? Which Madarsa teach this?? Can you prove your claim? Can you prove how you are different from us??

India offer Brahmos costal missile system to Bangladesh ? | Page 4

99% of Bagladehis believe in Indian Brotherhood, 1% are Jamati.. (or those who raped Bangla speaking women in collusion with Pakistani Army)

Why few Bangladeshi Hate Indian and Love Pakistan...

Remember Tikka (Fake) Khan quote: "A son will never fight with his father, Rape all Bengali women and seed them with good looking pakistani seed so that they will never fight Pakistan"....
You are truly pathetic. Wanna know why Bangladesh hate India, where's why
Reasons why Bangladeshis dislike India.

In this thread Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians? it seems like Indians seem to force down upon the throats of the other PDF users that Bangladeshis love India. I decided to give them a few reason for our dislike towards India.

1) The Indian government have set-up a puppet regime in the form of Awami League by rigging votes in Bangladesh.

--lie and propaganda of Jamati and BNP

2) They help the Government silence opposition leaders, helped Hasina corrupt the RAB, something that was once our top crime and terrorism fighting agency, now assassinate opposition leaders, by either killing them or making them disappear.

-- You are blaming your problem to us, it lie and BS.

3) They control water flows into Bangladesh and refuse to come to terms about water sharing no matter how friendly we try to act.

-- If any dispute we can sit and discuss. Negotiation can me made.

4) Smuggle drugs and fake money into Bangladesh.

-- Both BDF and BSF need to work on it.. Drug(narcotics) and Fake money is coming from Pakistan. Drug (Cough syrup) is coming from Indian, both govt can sit and resolve it..

5) Decides our foreign policies, thanks to them and Hasina Bangladesh's relations with Middle Eastern nations has deteriorated, thus fewer workers get working visas there.

-- False allegation, India never poke nose in others matter (after we lost our PM, we learnt to mind own business)

6) Indians believe that Bangladeshi's owe them their loyalty for the 1971 war, a war India wouldn't enter if they had no benefit from it. Thus view themselves as the masters of Bangladesh.

-- False allegation, if India wanted we would have captured 40% of Bangladehi land, rather we offer some land in 2015 as well..

7) Indian PM's talk crap publicly about Bangladesh whenever they want, even Manmohan Singh did.

-- such as???

8) They believe that any Bangladeshi who opposes India or dislikes them is a terrorist.

-- Thats your personal view

9) India is trying to make Bangladesh economically rely on India, by involving themselves into joint ventures (50/50 or even more in favour of India), which is funded by the Indian government and setting up Bangladeshi power plants in India.

-- Thats Business, what do you want ? Charity?? With Charity comes dictation.. USA gave Charity to Pakistan, see how they have made Paksitan a failed state.

10) Recently it decided to fly drones over Bangladesh part of Sundarban, that is spying on Bangladesh.

-- No it was to take care of Mangrov, We have shophisticated sattelites, Do we need Drone to spy?? U are getting Paramoid..

11) India's RAW was behind the BDR mutiny to weaken the Bangladesh Army so that it can't challenge the government whenever it goes crazy (which is right now) like it did with the previous government.

-- Any proof of this?? or u are just another Zaid Hamid??

See my reply inline...

Before 1947 there was no Bangladesh, Just because some fanatic divided country, you forget your own??? 1500 year ago , even you were more closer, Just because some terrorist force you to follow man made arabic religionm you forget your own ppl...

Brother you are not Arab, Turk or Kazak.. You are Indian, You were Hindu, You were Buddisht, Now you are Islam.. But you are same bone , same blood..

Who has brainwashed you people?? look like Stockholm syndrome (a situation when innocent civilan start enpathy for terrorists ideology) ..

LOL, dude please stop.....we have very little in common with Indians, neither religion, food, language etc. we are Bangladeshi, not Indian.

LOL, dude please stop.....we have very little in common with Indians, neither religion, food, language etc. we are Bangladeshi, not Indian.

Did u ever read my posts, I never called you Indian, You ppl are Bangladeshi.. It is truth and no one can take it from you..

There are some more truth...
1. It was India before 1947, not bangladesh.
2. Religion: You were Hindu once, Then converted to Arabic religion.
3. Food: Its same for both side.. Cuisine is same in Both India and Pakistan
4. Language: Bangla is Indo-Aryan language.. Its common in Both India and BD>

You have everything common with Indian because you all were Indian once (now u are BDi and no one is asking you to become Indian or Hindu)... Now you got your land and new man made religion..

My point was "Lets play good game, we all are brothers.."

You people are negrotis who settled in Indian before dravidians... there are many negrotis in India(many dalits)...you have a relation with Indian dalits and you speak an indo European language which Is imposed on you by aryan invaders.dravidians ruled this country once,then aryans but you negrotis have always been slaves first for dravidians then for Aryans and then for Arabs...I pity you.

Last time I checked you had a language in common. Or did you drop that too in favour of Urdu ?

You people are negrotis who settled in Indian before dravidians... there are many negrotis in India(many dalits)...you have a relation with Indian dalits and you speak an indo European language which Is imposed on you by aryan invaders.dravidians ruled this country once,then aryans but you negrotis have always been slaves first for dravidians then for Aryans and then for Arabs...I pity you.

hey... you did not answer my question. Are you telugu ? or tamil ?

Last time I checked you had a language in common. Or did you drop that too in favour of Urdu ?

hey... you did not answer my question. Are you telugu ? or tamil ?
You know any of the two languages?enakku tamizh Telugu rendu mozhiyum romba nallaa teriyum..unakku endha mozhilla vendum na andha mozhiyila naan pesuven...naaku anni bhaashalu samaaname(for me all languages are equal)..oru vishayam sollappa...telangana LA Tamil per yen vaazhuvaanga?
I wrote both Tamil and telugu above..the answer is there..try to understand...what is ur mother tongue?

Back
Top Bottom