What's new

New Zealand vs England - Cricket World Cup 2019 Final

Definitely the best tweet of this WC: NZ surgical strike on India :enjoy:

NZ has less than 5 million population they have a fast bowler who can bowl 150kph they have better fielders and better batsmen. What exactly is India missing to explain losing to a country over 200x smaller? I think it's meat in their diet. NZ is known for their meat industry that's why they wiped the floor with them.

No its not a tie, the match has been won by England as per boundary count rule. It is a clear victory. Now both teams were aware of the boundary count rule and were probably also briefed about it before the super over started. Now both team managements and captains should have refused to play until such ridiculous rules were amended, but they still went ahead with it knowing full well about it. When the game has been completed there is no point complaining now.

Bhai nobody is complaining. Just saying that this world cup win wont be seen as glorious for England as victories of other countries in prior world cups due to the final being a tie. World will know that they won this cup but the tie will be mentioned and that's where the glory diminishes a bit.

NZ has less than 5 million population they have a fast bowler who can bowl 150kph they have better fielders and better batsmen. What exactly is India missing to explain losing to a country over 200x smaller? I think it's meat in their diet. NZ is known for their meat industry that's why they wiped the floor with them.

I know you are trolling and you dont deserve to be responded to but just for others reading this, India beat New Zealand in New Zealand 4-1 just early this year. So yeah off you go.

I know you are trolling and you dont deserve to be responded to but just for others reading this, India beat New Zealand in New Zealand 4-1 just early this year. So yeah off you go.

I'm the one trolling? Have you seen your posts? :lol:

India should win 10/10 times against NZ. If NZ can find 11 such good players with 5 million people India cannot even find 1 good player per 50 million people. :disagree:

Get that meat into your diet pal maybe you will be next star bowling 150kph. ;)

In stats Super Over is not counted, and NZ & Eng scores are levelled....its a TIE Final. No winners....due to rules England Lift the cup.
That's fine with me! I don't think people can moan about the rule after the fact. It's not like they were invented half way through the match.

That's fine with me! I don't think people can moan about the rule after the fact. It's not like they were invented half way through the match.

This is very true but you have to admit this is a batsman's game if the winner is decided on number of boundaries. This is the exact thing killing cricket unfortunately.

I'm the one trolling? Have you seen your posts? :lol:

India should win 10/10 times against NZ. If NZ can find such good players with 5 million people India cannot even find 1 good player per 50 million people. :disagree:

Get that meat into your diet pal maybe you will be next star bowling 150kph. ;)

We are better at producing batsmen. It's just our culture. And we are pretty cool with that. As for India NZ comparison, we are also a much poorer nation than New Zealand where most people cant even think of taking up a sport as a career. This is true for Pakistan also. You have to factor the socio-economics in it as well.

We are better at producing batsmen. It's just our culture. And we are pretty cool with that. As for India NZ comparison, we are also a much poorer nation than New Zealand where most people cant even think of taking up a sport as a career. This is true for Pakistan also. You have to factor the socio-economics in it as well.

Chalo maan liya poorer nation aur culture. But BCCI budget can eat up NZC and poop it out 10x over surely they can scout 10 million = 2xNZ population and get 1 fast bowler who can bowl 150kph??? Over 50+ years?!?! Pakistan has history of both world class bowlers and batsmen with a bias toward bowlers. Let me know if you want to know about world renown batsmen or even all rounders from Pakistan.

England lifting Cricket Worldcup means all football crowd will now come back to cheering Cricket and much more investment would come....good for cricket overall. Never seen English fans so emotional and expressive like this....total like Pakistani emotional fans. Great to see the emotions.

You are correct over here.

Kohe hall nhi trolls ka be :D

66434231_2332137436852598_4637695816385953792_n.jpg

He’s a gent and he said sorry and? Dude write to the ICC. :cheers:

Bro if this was Pakistan instead of England you wouldn’t have said a word. In actual fact you would be defending it.
As for ‘arbitrary’ the global tv audience saw two teams playing their hearts out. Bringing up the rules is poor form.
No i wouldnt be defending Pakistan and infact i was happy pak won against afghanistan but that match belonged to Afg. Rules kicked in later, first something else happened.

Back
Top Bottom