What's new

Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fannekhan123

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

I was in Bangladesh recently. I am from West Bengal. I thought Bangladeshis are not communal but I was wrong. I was in a restaurant sitting and enjoying foods. Some people came and started gossiping with each other. They were talking about India. They call India 'Randia'. (Randi means B*itch).

They were badmouthing about Indians also but irony is they got liberated from Pakistan by Indian army. Even their freedom fighters got training in India. We Indians sacrificed so much for Bangladesh liberation in 1971, still they call them 'Randians'. They got freedom from Pakistan because of India. Is it the reason why they badmouth India?

india-bangladesh.jpg

Last edited:

I was in Bangladesh recently. I am from West Bengal. I thought Bangladeshis are not communal but I was wrong. I was in a restaurant sitting and enjoying foods. Some people came and started gossiping with each other. They were talking about India. They call India 'Randia'. (Randi means B*itch).

They were badmouthing about Indians also but irony is they got liberated from Pakistan by Indian army. Even their freedom fighters got training in India. We Indians sacrificed so much for Bangladesh liberation in 1971, still they call us 'Randians'. They got freedom from Pakistan because of India. Is it the reason why they badmouth India?

india-bangladesh.jpg
Yes because you have shown them you are a country which never can be trusted you every second day kill Bangladeshi civilians you bully them and use Hasina as puppet you just exposed yourself

Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians? - Quora

I was in Bangladesh recently. I am from West Bengal. I thought Bangladeshis are not communal but I was wrong. I was in a restaurant sitting and enjoying foods. Some people came and started gossiping with each other. They were talking about India. They call India 'Randia'. (Randi means B*itch). They were badmouthing about Indians also but irony is they got liberated from Pakistan by Indian army. Even their freedom fighters got training in India. We Indians sacrificed so much for Bangladesh liberation in 1971, still they call us 'Randians'. They got freedom from Pakistan because of India. Is it the reason why they badmouth India?

Quora User
3 upvotes by Vinay Kumar, Mir Bhowmik, and Saddam Azad.

I have never heard the word, "Randia" being used in Bangladesh. I honestly dispute the "story" which I believe is based on rather hatred of Bangladesh.
Written 14 Sep.

Mousumi Saha Kumar
, Founder at SuccessStories.Co.I... (more)
10 upvotes by Anthony Tauro, Kaushal Mhatre, Kintsugi Katana, (more)

I was born in Bangladesh and my father still has his factory there. I guess those using bad language must be the members of Jamaat-e-Islami or BNP. Bangladeshis, a majority of them, are soft spoken people and like India and Indian culture. Unfortunately, this country has seen a sudden increase in religious fundamentalism. Things are becoming very difficult for Hindus and other minorities. One of my cousin sisters was abducted by a group of Muslims and she was never seen ever since. Several years later we heard that she was converted and married off to an old man. Fearing other such attacks, my parents sent me to India at the age 4. Dhaka is a good place, regardless of what religion you come from. I have dozens of relatives living there peacefully. But you do hear the news of abduction and forceful conversions every other day.
Written 3 Jul, 2014.

Upvote10
Downvote
Comment

Farah Shabnam

3 upvotes by Mahbubur Rahman, Arindam Pal, and Mir Bhowmik.

We never use "Randia" or any hindi swear words while speaking. I doubt you were in Bangladesh. :v :v... and btw its not us who hate you, its you guys who look down on us.
Written 29 Oct.

Upvote3

They were badmouthing about Indians also but irony is they got liberated from Pakistan by Indian army. Even their freedom fighters got training in India. We Indians sacrificed so much for Bangladesh liberation in 1971, still they call us 'Randians'. They got freedom from Pakistan because of India. Is it the reason why they badmouth India?

india-bangladesh.jpg
if you are indian then why do you have bangladeshi flag ? o_O
:mod:

I was in Bangladesh recently. I am from West Bengal. I thought Bangladeshis are not communal but I was wrong. I was in a restaurant sitting and enjoying foods. Some people came and started gossiping with each other. They were talking about India. They call India 'Randia'. (Randi means B*itch). They were badmouthing about Indians also but irony is they got liberated from Pakistan by Indian army. Even their freedom fighters got training in India. We Indians sacrificed so much for Bangladesh liberation in 1971, still they call us 'Randians'. They got freedom from Pakistan because of India. Is it the reason why they badmouth India?

I posted it there and now here just joined this forum ...

Jamatis trying to be Indians??? Some one tell op that he needs to pole vault first then contact didi to be called Indian.

Come on bangbros, don't hate us. Keep churning out the videos.

Bangladesh should love India for freeing Bangladesh, the French and rest of EU should love Russia for helping overthrow the Nazis. Also, that would mean the Vietnamese should love Chinese for kicking the Americans out. Keep your stupid logic locked up with Hindutva.

They were badmouthing about Indians also but irony is they got liberated from Pakistan by Indian army. Even their freedom fighters got training in India. We Indians sacrificed so much for Bangladesh liberation in 1971, still they call them 'Randians'. They got freedom from Pakistan because of India. Is it the reason why they badmouth India?

india-bangladesh.jpg
"I am from West Bengal". ---- No u are not

@Oscar @waz @Jungibaaz @Horus Please take a note of this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom