What's new

Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians?

I was in Bangladesh recently. I am from West Bengal. I thought Bangladeshis are not communal but I was wrong. I was in a restaurant sitting and enjoying foods. Some people came and started gossiping with each other. They were talking about India. They call India 'Randia'. (Randi means B*itch).

They were badmouthing about Indians also but irony is they got liberated from Pakistan by Indian army. Even their freedom fighters got training in India. We Indians sacrificed so much for Bangladesh liberation in 1971, still they call them 'Randians'. They got freedom from Pakistan because of India. Is it the reason why they badmouth India?

india-bangladesh.jpg

at least we are more civil about name calling and only call them Bhindia

Blocking and flooding, just as they wish.
Well sadly the same thing is happening in our part of world as well. We never had too much floods in our history but now thanks to india, every year we faces drought and as well as flooding.
They are now manipulating the flow of water, and i totally concur with you that they are using it pretty smartly. On summers their goal is to throw minimum water but when monsoon season arrives they opens the lid of their dam, and all the water stored in their dams plus the monsoon rains causes destruction on large scale.

sad thing about these indians is that they are still living in 1971, they taunt us by saying our army surrendered and for you guys they thinks that they are your masters and they have right to spin BD in any direction as they wish. But they dont realize that it was BD nation who rose up and claimed their independence it wasnt india!

They just attacked Pakistan in order to take all credit, just take the example of afghanistan when USSR invaded that part it was Pakistan and Afghanistan who defeated them and india was no where in the equation, they didnt even came to the help of the nation who they are calling their brothers.
Now they are showing too much love for them, its all politics and nothing else. The point is, india is just taking the credit from people of bangladesh that it has granted you freedom.

But they dont realize that it was BD nation who rose up and claimed their independence it wasnt india!
Nope.Only after the humiliating and biggest surrender after world war 2 of pakistani army which was involved in human genocide and rapine,independence of Bangladesh was possible.I can understand your frustation for the reason that IA liberated BD in just two weeks but no need to twist history for that.

Yes just like when your whole nation cried on 14 august 1947 when their dream of Akhrondu baharat shattered into piece

We were there, we are here, we'll continue to be there.

Same can't be said about Jinnah's social experiment on Islam in subcontinent.

Got it ?

And have you ever been to Bangladesh? No, the ones that like India, generally go live in India.
Oh come on mate,you seriously think that hating and cussing us will do anything meaningful in the long run!!You should think twice before biting off the hands that feed you or in this case provides you with water:coffee:.

Exactly, that's what I was also going to say. The OP says "While I was in Bangladesh"..that means he is an Indian, but he uses his country's flag and location as Bangladesh. He is trying to hide but like in a cup board. His feet are visible!!
Isn't that against forum rules? If he is Indian and using Bagladesh flag thats against frum rules and he is Bangladeshi and calling himself Indian just to creat stupid a** thread that too against forum rules @Horus @Oscar why are you not doing anything, I too can claim that m a bangladeshi while i was in India, Indians call Bangladesh Bangaadesh(st**id nation). Plz check this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom