What's new

Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 50+ percent people of a country hs Razakar what does that tell you?
It tells me that you are a liar. A country with 20% + Razakar would have become a Talbianized state in 1 year. And you speak of 50%.

It tells me that you are a liar. A country with 20% + Razakar would have become a Talbianized state in 1 year. And you speak of 50%.

No Sir, He said that those who speak Good of Pakistan are rajakars. And according to Pew research posted by him 50% of BD people do so. Its not me, but he who is wrong. A pro pakistani bangladeshi is not necessarily a rajakar.

No Sir, He said that those who speak Good of Pakistan are rajakars. And according to Pew research posted by him 50% of BD people do so. Its not me, but he who is wrong. A pro pakistani bangladeshi is not necessarily a rajakar.

Indians dont see it that way, anyone who dislikes them must be a razakar!

hate India but still come in hoards to live and work in India...no self respect at all 8-)

They can't afford to hate India, as their country literally surrounded by India on all sides except few boundaries with hostile Myanmar.

Okie dokie, sorry bout that then. :)

Indian logic, if you dont like india your a razakar, if you like pakistan your a razakar...lol...so according to the pew research and indian logic Bangladesh must have between 30% and 50% razakars....lol.

Actually on timrs of India comments section you do.

Another name for Indians I've seen on the net is "lundians".

Ok. Stupid people live in both India and Pakistan then

Yeah Pakistanis have this strange habit of conjuring up names for Indians

Because a Bangladeshi doesn't represent Bangladesh? :crazy: Then who does, you? Lol
Let me rephrase so that tiny brain people could understand, because you dont represent your whole tiny nation.:D

Let me rephrase so that tiny brain people could understand, because you dont represent your whole tiny nation.:D

Let me reply to big mouth morons, we dont give a flying fcuk....:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom