What's new

Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Pakistanis hate Americans and the US...-> Reality is PK is America's non nato ally and PK gets billions of free dollars from the US!

Hating China or Chinese is not something common u can see in India (Leaving aside their junk products) -> Reality is China is India;s number one threat and a nation which can not be trusted!

so don't judge actual relationship based on what bunch of people write in social media!

You don't see us laughing and mocking you when the west calls you "Porkistanis" now do you ?? Grow up please

Actually on timrs of India comments section you do.

Another name for Indians I've seen on the net is "lundians".

Oh..we didn't know indian lunds were so famous in pakistan...must be because of all that thumping and thrusting indians gave pakistan....:devil::smitten::flame:

Oh..we didn't know indian lunds were so famous in pakistan...must be because of all that thumping and thrusting indians gave pakistan....:devil::smitten::flame:

I think it implies that Indians are dick heads, but whatever floats your boat.

Clapping at humiliating defeat of Pakistani army.Thats bad.
abc.jpg

While the prefix '****' replaced Porki , Puki , Palithi along with the suffix 'stan' is in common use on web for your country.

Would you like us to procure the entire list too?
From when UKian start use word AXX to Ares:coffee:

Lol...frustrated Pakistanis...you know what is your biggest national shame, p****chop that we already know ?

How the zaalim made you Muslim ! How YOU became Muslim.

Timeless it is !

:lol:

We love Indians who love us and hate Indians who hate us. Simple, isn't it? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom