What's new

Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from West Bengal. ---- No u are not

@Oscar @waz @Jungibaaz @Horus Please take a note of this thread.
images

love or hate, nobody gives a toss about what the lungis think of India

Bangladesh should love India for freeing Bangladesh, the French and rest of EU should love Russia for helping overthrow the Nazis. Also, that would mean the Vietnamese should love Chinese for kicking the Americans out. Keep your stupid logic locked up with Hindutva.
Hey bro can you shed some light on water issue between india and bangladesh. I have heard that they are blocking the water flow to your country. Is it true

You call us Randia and we will call you bangbros. We are even steven.;)

So Islamists were using abusive language as per their upbringing and hating on Kaffirs.

To borrow from Modi's Madison Square Garden speech (he said that while mentioning media was reporting on civil servants coming to work on time after he assumed power),'' YEH KOI NEWS HAIN KYA? AAP BATAAO YEH KOI NEWS HAI KYA?''

Last edited:
if you are indian then why do you have bangladeshi flag ? o_O
:mod:

Exactly, that's what I was also going to say. The OP says "While I was in Bangladesh"..that means he is an Indian, but he uses his country's flag and location as Bangladesh. He is trying to hide but like in a cup board. His feet are visible!!

Why do most Bangladeshis extremely hate India and Indians?

I was in Bangladesh recently. I am from West Bengal. I thought Bangladeshis are not communal but I was wrong. I was in a restaurant sitting and enjoying foods. Some people came and started gossiping with each other. They were talking about India. They call India 'Randia'. (Randi means B*itch).

They were badmouthing about Indians also but irony is they got liberated from Pakistan by Indian army. Even their freedom fighters got training in India. We Indians sacrificed so much for Bangladesh liberation in 1971, still they call them 'Randians'. They got freedom from Pakistan because of India. Is it the reason why they badmouth India?

india-bangladesh.jpg

They were ISI agents. because no Bangali will lose its bangali identity and call himself Al Bakistani.

Sunnis... Lol..... I will give a hint google Sunni Tamil.

Now now I didn't know Bangladeshi want to take hasinas back. Lol.

How can we block bay of Bengal
Do you even speak English? I asked you to take Hasina back. Also, Ganges water, India controls that and our sea doesn't flood the lands. Quite stupid assumption you made there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom