What's new

India offer Brahmos costal missile system to Bangladesh ?

Heard that IAF will be replacing MIG29s with MIG35s? So BAF is interested in buying them too along with some more used MIG29s from Russia.

no offense to any once but are you serious :)

india cannot sale us there advance brahmos

no offense to any once but are you serious :)

india cannot sale us there advance brahmos

if they don;t we have other option like yahkont missile from which brahmos are develop :-)

Why don't you go and "cleanse" your mouth with cow piss? You wanna bring racism, trust me, I am quite good at it.

I have always said you guys are small, tiny with a big mouth. You are so harmless and negligible that everyone either ignore or laugh at you. :lol:

Just look at the mirror and think of you. :D

I have always said you guys are small, tiny with a big mouth. You are so harmless and negligible that everyone either ignore or laugh at you. :lol:

Just look at the mirror and think of you. :D
Our negligible team beat you in 2012 Asia Cup. Our negligible small inexperienced team beat your experienced Indian team in 2007.

LOL
Since India is not a friendly neighbouring state, BD should never buy weapons from India.
You're sitting in UK and spouting crap about Indo-BD relations? Don't talk like a moron. You're a Britisher and not a Bangladeshi. So you need to STFU!

Thanks.

Sorry but our Military isn't a puppet like our government, no matter how many top level officials are replaced in favour of pro-Indian ones, we will always have lower ranking officers who outnumber higher level one greatly (common practice) and soldiers are always anti-Indian. It's not a fraction, it's quite a large amount, the little fraction are pro-Indian.

No, we will probably not be using it against India but the Indian Army will be quite foolish to not take a possible war into account. And I am quite sure they did.

Also, the reverse engineering is an issue. China hasn't been offered the Brahmos and will probably not be due to Indian involvement in it (India wouldn't want it). A duel project conducted by Bangladesh and China for a new anti-ship cruise missile derived from Brahmos will definitely interest Bangladesh Military, especially if the only thing they need to do is secretly deliver a few of those missiles.

We can provide you brahmos with kill switches.

Perhaps like if you provide any Indian co-ordinates, it will explode on Dhaka. :lol:

We can provide you brahmos with kill switches.

Perhaps like if you provide any Indian co-ordinates, it will explode on Dhaka. :lol:
GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-are-you-kidding-me-laugh-Lena-Headey-Game-of-Thrones-GIF.gif

36946441.jpg

BD has lived and will always live under Bharati threat. We are not fooled by Katulya smiles. We know what happened to J&K, Goa, Hyderabad, Junagadh-Manvadar and Sikkim, not to talk about the continued killings of Muslims. Maoists and NE are our neighbors. We are aware of the genocides there,

BD has lived and will always live under Bharati threat. We are not fooled by Katulya smiles. We know what happened to J&K, Goa, Hyderabad, Junagadh-Manvadar and Sikkim, not to talk about the continued killings of Muslims. Maoists and NE are our neighbors. We are aware of the genocides there,
Exactly what prevents India from taking over BD today. Why did we leave after we won in 71? Why would India want to add a state that is more backward than even UP.

Why would India offer to, and Bangladesh buy from, the bitter enemy? It doesn't make any sense. As I said before, Hasina's days are numbered.

Back
Top Bottom