What's new

India offer Brahmos costal missile system to Bangladesh ?

All part of our great civilization for thousands of years but present day Bangladesh is not so don't afraid.

And stop humiliating your professional status ... And tell me when did we invade Sikkim.
Fuk logic, we invade them.

I have doubt about these news.
But even if we give to them it would be solely based on IRNSS based navigation system .IRNSS is an Indian system we can block that signal if we want.
So that wouldnt be an issue.
That's more reason that we wouldn't buy it.

Proudly

We invade the illegal occupiers and kick them back to their shithole like Nizam of Hyderabad and Nawab of Junagarh
He is rocky.IDF.

He is more Pakistani than BD. And his haterness is obvious against India.

This is an unrealistic scenario. Indians know they are the top potential threat which BD armed forces train to fight. They can't be so stupid to have themselves blown up by own eqpt. Unless of course they supply us raddi/third class staff - just like most of their goods in the market.

Nope our people will not allow the survivors to leave. They will be buried in our swamps or fed to our tigers and crocodiles.
That's not really a good idea, feeding them human meat would only lead to more attacks on other humans.

This is an unrealistic scenario. Indians know they are the top potential threat which BD armed forces train to fight. They can't be so stupid to have themselves blown up by own eqpt. Unless of course they supply us raddi/third class staff - just like most of their goods in the market.

You call yourself a professional? We pose no threat to you and are trying to seal the border at our own cost, gave up hectare of our land just for the sake of peace with you and even still all that you want to say is India poses a threat.

That's not really a good idea, feeding them human meat would only lead to more attacks on other humans.
Unless tigers differentiate between veg and non-veg flesh.

Well you are not in the loop of policg making.So your opinion doesnt hold any weightage.
Yes, but the Military do and they are not stupid and only a stupid person will buy it. BTW learn to write "policy making", because neither of "policg making" or "policing making" make sense.

Yes, but the Military do and they are not stupid and only a stupid person will buy it. BTW learn to write "policy making", because neither of "policg making" or "policing making" make sense.

You are not a spokesperson of military.Right?

Just a typo .Not a big deal

You are not a spokesperson of military.Right?

Just a typo .Not a big deal
No, I am just a guy with a common sense, something you lack.

You don't need to be a mathematician to know 2+2= 4. It's called common sense and it applies here to (common sense that is).

You don't need to be a mathematician to know 2+2= 4. It's called common sense and it applies here to (common sense that is).

Are you guys delusional? Why the hell would India want any harm to befall on BD when we carved you out of Pakistan. Don't they teach you the history of 1971 war? I fail to understand why are BD people are so anti-indian. We are giving you more than twice the land we get from you in Land Agreement. We supply electricity to you. When you guys were suffering from genocide we helped you get your own country

Are you guys delusional? Why the hell would India want any harm to befall on BD when we carved you out of Pakistan. Don't they teach you the history of 1971 war? I fail to understand why are BD people are so anti-indian. We are giving you more than twice the land we get from you in Land Agreement. We supply electricity to you. When you guys were suffering from genocide we helped you get your own country

Ignore it bro.
That is Jammati logic .We cant change that

Ok .Sensible guy :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom