What's new

India offer Brahmos costal missile system to Bangladesh ?

Yep, try it. IA needs to mass thirty three Divs to advance on our eleven Divs. And that will render IA's rear perilously vulnerable to Sino-Pak mischief. And our one million Ansar irregulars will drown you in our marshes like they did to Gen Man Singh and the Maratha Vashkar Pandit. Within weeks India will crumble under economic burden and internal insurgencies adding to J&K, Maoists, IM, Khalistan, NE, etc. Yah try it, pal, try it.

IA needs to mass thirty three Divs to advance on our eleven Divs
So you dream.
And our one million Ansar irregulars will drown you in our marshes like they did to Gen Man Singh and the Maratha Vashkar Pandit.
Who?
Within weeks India will crumble under economic burden and internal insurgencies adding to J&K, Maoists, IM, Khalistan, NE, etc. Yah try it, pal, try it.
Right, a country of 1.2 billion will crumble fighting a .................................................................................

I'd say that if West Bengal were a country, they could defeat you.

Yep, try it. IA needs to mass thirty three Divs to advance on our eleven Divs. And that will render IA's rear perilously vulnerable to Sino-Pak mischief. And our one million Ansar irregulars will drown you in our marshes like they did to Gen Man Singh and the Maratha Vashkar Pandit. Within weeks India will crumble under economic burden and internal insurgencies adding to J&K, Maoists, IM, Khalistan, NE, etc. Yah try it, pal, try it.

Who must be BD leader? Isa Khan or Akbar?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Kolkata traffic police is more brutal than BD army:woot::woot:

Who must be BD leader? Isa Khan or Akbar?
Humare pyare Munshi saheb

MY+IMAGE.bmp

I'd say that if West Bengal were a country, they could defeat you.

Not really, West Bengal won't survive as a separate country, they don't have much of representation in Indian Armed Forces. Moreover, unlike other ethnicities, there's no ethnic regiment for Bengalis in India.

Not really, West Bengal won't survive as a separate country, they don't have much of representation in Indian Armed Forces. Moreover, unlike other ethnicities, there's no ethnic regiment for Bengalis in India.

BD, West Bengal, parts of NE India and Rakhine will eventually become one country lead by Bengali Muslims to prosperity and power.

Because they're bloody puffs who are revered for their artsy fartsy, that's the only credit they'll ever get. India is swarming with ethnic Bengalis but can't even get a proper representation in the army or even Bollywood barring a few who are Bengali from mums side.

BD, West Bengal, parts of NE India and Rakhine will eventually become one country lead by Bengali Muslims to prosperity and power.
We don't want Northeast and Rakhine. We have nothing in common with them. Nor do we want West Bengal as they are Hindu. I am perfectly happy as we are. Even though I am a bitter critic of Hasina, I am completely in support of her refusal to accept the Rhongya into Bangladesh. We need to put in place a border that completely isolates us from rest of India. We can still trade through cargo on ship and air. I am a Muslim but I am not one of those who remotely cares about the Muslim Ummah. In fact, I'd have nothing to do with Bangladesh if it were to anyway have anything to do with Northeast.

I am glad there is now a global awareness of the need to stop movement of humans from one place to another. For example, look at what's happening to all those idiots who drowned in the Mediterrenean in trying to cross over into Europe. I think the EU may even take military action in the future against any smuggling operations. Any Bangladeshi who crosses into India and gets mistreated by Indian border petrol, I say he deserves it. We would do the same if it was the other way around.

We don't want Northeast and Rakhine. We have nothing in common with them. Nor do we want West Bengal as they are Hindu. I am perfectly happy as we are. Even though I am a bitter critic of Hasina, I am completely in support of her refusal to accept the Rhongya into Bangladesh. We need to put in place a border that completely isolates us from rest of India. We can still trade through cargo on ship and air. I am a Muslim but I am not one of those who remotely cares about the Muslim Ummah. In fact, I'd have nothing to do with Bangladesh if it were to anyway have anything to do with Northeast.

I am glad there is now a global awareness of the need to stop movement of humans from one place to another. For example, look at what's happening to all those idiots who drowned in the Mediterrenean in trying to cross over into Europe. I think the EU may even take military action in the future against any smuggling operations. Any Bangladeshi who crosses into India and gets mistreated by Indian border petrol, I say he deserves it. We would do the same if it was the other way around.

NE can stay part of India or become separate for all I care. Arakn state more importantly now than ever they need help as they are being butchered by fascist groups who couldn't give a bonkers about human life. The Rohingyans are our kin who have been in Arakan since Islam ever set foot in Bengal but NE I could not give a sh-t about however I'd rather prefer them being a separate state for political reasons but most importantly they have nothing really in common with mainland India. Indians just like to gloat about their diversity lol.

You must be seriously attracted to him to post his picture on a forum website you sad cunt.

This seems to generous to be believable.

After that lynching in awful lynching Nagaland along with the violence in Assam, I don't think it's best we avoid it for now.

Hahaha that's what Iraq say when US crushed it under its Boots within days but atleat Iraq is big enough so that one can point out on Map.

If India has to Invade BD (that I am sure not even worth it) Even Our Paramilitary Assam Rifles is more than enough but why would we do that when our Friend Myanmar is there.

Always remember
India and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If India has to Invade BD (that I am sure not even worth it) Even Our Paramilitary Assam Rifles is more than enough but why would we do that when our Friend Myanmar is there.

If you invade, you can kill many as you can, but in the end you will still lose and your military will withdraw.

Back
Top Bottom