What's new

India offer Brahmos costal missile system to Bangladesh ?

Are you guys out of your minds? Who gives a crap whether people get lynched in NE Inda, Burma? Frankly, it's none of our business. Let the UN sort that out. We are a poor country (though a developing one) and it's hardly our responsibility what happens in those places. I don't even care what India does in West Bengal never mind those places.

I don't know, you brought up the hypothetical situation.
Bangladesh & Nepal are the two most important neighbours of India.

Any instability there creates direct and massive problems for us in multiple ways.

You can practically say that India would prevent any one from attacking Bangladesh or Nepal.

LOL - These missiles would be targeted on Myanmarese and Indian ships.

Since India is not a friendly neighbouring state, BD should never buy weapons from India.

When did you become a policy maker to declare that. India and BD enjoy cordial relations and Jamaatis can go cry a river

Really you are going to offer your most advanced military equipment to a nation whose military always had issue with yours. And I kept the general population out of it. Sorry but India will never see something like this to Bangladesh. Another reason would be that besides Burma, the other nation we face challenge in the Bay of Bengal is from India, highly doubt India will give us weapons to shoot your ships.

I have doubt about these news.
But even if we give to them it would be solely based on IRNSS based navigation system .IRNSS is an Indian system we can block that signal if we want.
So that wouldnt be an issue.

India should offer BD statehood in the Indian union. Hasina can easily amend the constitution in couple of minutes to join the pagan republic. No need for BD military to have such missiles then.

Its time u come to terms with reality bro. A lobotomized awami ruled BD is a outright slave of India.

How did u come to that conclusion by pagan friend?

Do you think other states will sit and watch if Lungiwaalas decide to join my country and spread my country will more poverty?
We shall rise up in arms. We do not want BD in India. People and Land. However legally any BD'ians can work and enjoy the rights of Indian laws.

Oh I see, well none the less asad71 is right. The last thing you people need is another insurgency.
As Every Developing country we need Sustained Economic Growth, So war is the last thing on our Agenda,thus the visit of Modi to neighboring country is part of our peaceful overture.

As for insurgency it is coming to its logical end apart from random terrorist attacks,if you see the Number of terrorist incidents since 2000 it has been largely come down that only 300 active terrorists in Kashmir while 10000 Armed Maoist hiding in forest like Rat.

However if our territorial Sovereignty or life of our people threatened, we have enough Resources both Covert and Overt to send our enemies to stone Age as you will see the fate of ULFA in few days.

Do you think other states will sit and watch if Lungiwaalas decide to join my country and spread my country will more poverty?
We shall rise up in arms. We do not want BD in India. People and Land. However legally any BD'ians can work and enjoy the rights of Indian laws.

BD will get swamped by starving Indians - BD is now better off than a lot of the neighbouring Indian states

BD will get swamped by starving Indians - BD is now better off than a lot of the neighbouring Indian states

The problem is there are lots of Indian states, and lots of Indian states are really better than BD. We share care for our fellow Indians from other states. Not illegals.

If you invade, you can kill many as you can, but in the end you will still lose and your military will withdraw.
Nope our people will not allow the survivors to leave. They will be buried in our swamps or fed to our tigers and crocodiles.

Nope our people will not allow the survivors to leave. They will be buried in our swamps or fed to our tigers and crocodiles.
Wow, what a honorable BD army is? Just wow.

I suppose for the same reasons that you invaded and have occupied Junagadh-Manvadar, J&K, Goa, Hyderabad, Sikkim and NE.
Yes we invade ....and we invade the hell.

I suppose for the same reasons that you invaded and have occupied Junagadh-Manvadar, J&K, Goa, Hyderabad, Sikkim and NE.
BTW as millitry men,, ever you heard of military objectives?

Or you just Bullshitting here day in day out.

All part of our great civilization for thousands of years but present day Bangladesh is not so don't afraid.

And stop humiliating your professional status ... And tell me when did we invade Sikkim.

Back
Top Bottom