What's new

India offer Brahmos costal missile system to Bangladesh ?

Are you guys delusional? Why the hell would India want any harm to befall on BD when we carved you out of Pakistan. Don't they teach you the history of 1971 war? I fail to understand why are BD people are so anti-indian. We are giving you more than twice the land we get from you in Land Agreement. We supply electricity to you. When you guys were suffering from genocide we helped you get your own country
Do you know what is called global politics? By your logic French should be besties with Russians, after all the Soviets did help free them, but does the current political environment tell you that French and Russians have a lovely relationship?

You are either born idiot or you are living in denial. Anyway, there is no point in pro-longing this conversation since you are going to ignore my given "visible facts"

That is Jammati logic .We cant change that
At least we don't drink cow urine and become stupid, like yourself.

Do you know what is called global politics? By your logic French should be besties with Russians, after all the Soviets did help free them, but does the current political environment tell you that French and Russians have a lovely relationship?

You are either born idiot or you are living in denial. Anyway, there is no point in pro-longing this conversation since you are going to ignore my given "visible facts"

At least we don't drink cow urine and become stupid, like yourself.

1. Russians didn't help France out of goodness of their heart if you are not an idiot you would know that infact Russians had an non aggression treaty with Germany where they planed to divide Europe in between themselves after WW2 but unfortunately for Russians Germans betrayed them and were on gates on Moscow before General Winter helped Russians repel Germans.

2. Russians infact did not even free france. Americans and Brit did that, Russians straightaway marched to Moscow. French have always been anti soviets though they do have some sympathizers.

3. I have failed to see any facts given by you all you have posted here delusional ramblings.

4. I just hope your comments are not representative of the general feelings of BD people; if they are I feel India should finish their sealed border and block Teesta river till you come to your senses.

5. Remember you are not Pakistan with N-Bombs; hell pakistan doesn't even like you if you know your history.

1. Russians didn't help France out of goodness of their heart if you are not an idiot you would know that infact Russians had an non aggression treaty with Germany where they planed to divide Europe in between themselves after WW2 but unfortunately for Russians Germans betrayed them and were on gates on Moscow before General Winter helpe
Russians attacked Germany from the Eastern front. They were part of the Eastern Front of the Allies. Thus, they helped liberate the whole of Europe from Nazis.

Russians attacked Germany from the Eastern front. They were part of the Eastern Front of the Allies. Thus, they helped liberate the whole of Europe from Nazis.

Please read my post again. I have clearly stated that russians attacked germany after germans had betrayed them and prior to that they had no intention of helping anyone.

Back
Top Bottom