What's new

Pakistan second worst country in the world for women: report

Let women rule Pakistan 😍.

Any body seen this one below though

Pakistan got its independence in 1947. Pakistan needs time to develop.

Countries like UK, France, and Germany are old and developed countries.

Also at the Dhahran High School in Dammam in Saudi Arabia, somebody apologized to my father, saying correct it is just their business you're right it is.

Last edited:
But why ? Why not seek higher education in the madrassas of Deoband in India ? When is there a Deobandi / Tableeghi space station coming up ? Let all "Mainstream Muslim" types in the world descend upon Deoband to "study" because afterall most "Muslim" NATO gun arms whether in Southeast Asia or Africa or Central Asia or Russia or Europe or North America, they all derive their ideology from Deoband. The Deoband mullah school is 156 years old so I am sure it is the most advanced school in every element of human research, whether space travel or computing or medicine or electricity production ( from jinns like "Mard-e-Momin" Zia ul Haq ? ) or socio-economics or politics or materials research etc etc.

"Pious" True Momins who never miss a prayer mustn't go and live in "Kafir" West for higher education. They should go to Deoband and whatever school the Taliban has opened in Afghanistan and the mountains of Pakistan.

1. Do you claim that those three were "Mainstream Muslims" like you, the Taliban and the Tableeghi Jamaat ? If they were they wouldn't have been part of the Islamic Golden Age and we wouldn't have known of them now.

2. Our dear @Areesh had once joyously declared to me of a "Heretic Muslim" philosopher during the Golden Age who recanted and became "pious". Areesh can remind us of his name. I am sure he had an assassination threat to his name.

3. Did you know that early Muslims philosophers - not modern Tableeghis - brought Buddha into the fold of the 124,000 prophets believed in Muslim beliefs ?

4. I don't remember a name now but this philosopher then was forced to accept defeat thrust upon him by a mullah who is respected by mullahs now. When I remember the philosopher's name I will tag you in 'Whatever'

Shut up pig

Shut up pig
@Areesh bhai don't bother with @jamahir, he is not a real Muslim. He is a heretic.

We need to make Pakistan strong, so we are not the victims of injustices or exploited by countries from the West.

And China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan are biggest alternatives to EU + USA.

Russia is another alternative to EU + USA.

Or when the Kafirs from the West encounter Muslims, they say "yeah in our culture."

Last edited:
Pakistan got its independence in 1947. Pakistan needs time to develop.

Countries like UK, France, and Germany are old and developed countries.

75 years should have been enough to develop. You mention Britain, France and Germany but not USSR which existed for only 69 years, much less than those three and more importantly here less than Pakistan and was a superpower in every sense including being a space power. Since you are the one talking about Pakistan why hasn't Pakistan developed like USSR despite existing for far longer than USSR ?

Also at the Dhahran High School in Dammam in Saudi Arabia, somebody apologized to my father, saying correct it is just their business you're right it is.

What is the context of this ?

The Kafirs make fun of our country because we are weak.

It is time for Pakistan to become strong now.

"Our" country ? Please leave "Kafir" Canada then. Told you this before.

@Areesh bhai don't bother with @jamahir, he is not a real Muslim. He is a heretic.

"Real Muslims" like you haven't achieved anything good while "Not real Muslims" have. How many times to tell you this ?

How about me ?

75 years should have been enough to develop. You mention Britain, France and Germany but not USSR which existed for only 69 years, much less than those three and more importantly here less than Pakistan and was a superpower in every sense including being a space power. Since you are the one talking about Pakistan why hasn't Pakistan developed like USSR despite existing for far longer than USSR ?

"Real Muslims" like you haven't achieved anything good while "Not real Muslims" have. How many times to tell you this ?

How about me ?
Hypocrite, who are you to tell me where to live?

Besides that, when the West does not allow development to happen to countries in the developing world like China, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia, we have every right to take advantage of their societies as well.

Be honest now, hypocrite.

When the West exploits our countries, we too have a right to exploit the Western countries as well.

When I got my bachelor's degree in Political Science, the Professors said go help Pakistan, please.

How about me ?
Who are you to say 75 years is enough time to develop?

Japan started developing its country in the 1870s.

India that cesspit is also 75 years old and has the most poverty in the world.
Before you criticize others look at your own country.

Last edited:
Hypocrite, who are you to tell me where to live?

I am someone wise, mature, knowledgeable and rational.

Besides that, when the West does not allow development to happen to countries in the developing world like China, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia, we have every right to take advantage of their societies as well.

Be honest now, hypocrite.

When the West exploits our countries, we too have a right to exploit the Western countries as well.

When I got my bachelor's degree in Political Science, the Professors said go help Pakistan, please.

1. What is stopping SUPARCO from building a human Mars program ?

2. What is stopping you, a self-declared political science expert, from going back to Pakistan and joining up with the progressives there and building the country to be a welfare-based and harmonious society where there are no homeless, no hungry or malnutritioned, no one suffering or dying of illness because of lack of money, no one honor killed or imprisoned by the family, no peasant killed by the feudal's dogs, no one suiciding because of unemployment, no one living in a polluted city, no one suffering or dying of other crimes, etc etc ? Go back to Pakistan and help it develop.

3. What if a Canadian Christian went to Pakistan and continuously called it a land of heathens ? Will you respect him or throw him out ?

You didn't answer. How many centuries did USSR take to develop from a feudal, agrarian, monarchic society to a developed, industrialized society ?

Don't you know how I criticize Indian society ?

I am someone wise, mature, knowledgeable and rational.

1. What is stopping SUPARCO from building a human Mars program ?

2. What is stopping you, a self-declared political science expert, from going back to Pakistan and joining up with the progressives there and building the country to be a welfare-based and harmonious society where there are no homeless, no hungry or malnutritioned, no one suffering or dying of illness because of lack of money, no one honor killed or imprisoned by the family, no peasant killed by the feudal's dogs, no one suiciding because of unemployment, no one living in a polluted city, no one suffering or dying of other crimes, etc etc ? Go back to Pakistan and help it develop.

3. What if a Canadian Christian went to Pakistan and continuously called it a land of heathens ? Will you respect him or throw him out ?
For someone who claims to be mature and wise why do you promote a heretical understanding of Islam.

For someone who claims to be mature and wise why do you promote a heretical understanding of Islam.

The sweat on my forehead in the sun is more Islamic than all the mullahs and mullans put together in the last 1300 years. I promote the correct, progressive and rational understanding of Islam.

You didn't answer. How many centuries did USSR take to develop from a feudal, agrarian, monarchic society to a developed, industrialized society ?

75 years is quite enough.

Don't you know how I criticize Indian society ?

Last edited:
I disagree, a woman should have a career, have a bachelors degree, and a master's degree as a minimum.

Because institutions in Pakistan are not as good as institutions in the West in the Academic disciplines, applied sciences, and practical skills.
Disagreeing with a mulla can be very very dangerous....!
But I fully agree with your views, obviously..!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom