What's new

US reserves $200m for gender equality, democracy in Pakistan (20-fold increase from 2020)

What kind of change do you want to see in Pakistani society? An upsurge in LGTBQ?

The Pakistani people have no interest in US money intended for gender equality. If you have some grievances about this money being provided to Pakistan you should take it up with the Americans.
Never did I say that, all I want is women to have basic rights and equality between both genders.

Never did I say that, all I want is women to have basic rights and equality between both genders.

American type of gender equality? We don't want any part of feminism because that is what gender equality nowadays means. We believe in family values. We don't believe that women and men are equal. Both have their own assigned tasks and roles. No gender is superior. Both complement each other.

The Americans should keep their gender equality to themselves. We know exactly how successful gender equality is in many Western countries where radical feminists go nuts.

American type of equality? We don't want any part of feminism. We believe in family values. We don't believe that women and men are equal. Both have their own assigned tasks and roles. No gender is superior. Both complement each other.

The Americans should keep their gender equality to themselves.
What are "family values"? keeping women confined in their homes while they pop out 10s of children? this needs to come to an end

What are "family values"? keeping women confined in their homes while they pop out 10s of children? this needs to come to an end

Family values means that women should raise kids and also contribute to society. Just like men should raise kids and contribute to society. Gender equality and crazy feminists can't deliver a healthy society.

Why are conservatives and liberals always quarreling about gender equality in Western societies if this is supposedly such a huge success?

The Americans can keep their gender equality BS to themselves. It is a failed experiment.

Family values means that women should raise kids and also contribute to society. Just like men should raise kids and contribute to society. Gender equality and crazy feminists can't deliver a healthy society.

Why are conservatives and liberals always quarreling about gender equality in Western societies if this is supposedly such a huge success?

The Americans can keep their gender equality BS to themselves.
Why do you live in a progressive society like Europe if you are so against a basic right like gender equality? do you even know what it means? gender equality doesn't contradict the notion of male and female having separate responsibilities, it is simply about equal opportunity and rights

Why do you live in a progressive society like Europe if you are so against a basic right like gender equality? do you even know what it means? gender equality doesn't contradict the notion of male and female having separate responsibilities, it is about equal opportunity and rights

There are plenty of Westerners in Western societies that oppose gender equality based on the feminist agenda. Why don't you first convince them to adhere to their own principles? LOL It is funny how an irrelevant Indian is willing to impose an alien American concept in a country where he himself doesn't belong. You got no connection with Pakistan, yet you are so eager to see American gender equality implemented in Pakistan.

You don't get equal rights by importing American gender equality into any country. All you get is more divide and feminist facade. Feel free to implement it in India if you like it so much.

Family values are more important than gender equality which only exists in words. Even in Western countries that export their feminist agenda to the rest of the world.

There are plenty of Westerners in Western societies that oppose gender equality based on feminist agenda. Why don't you convince them to adhere to their own principles?
Yeah, conservative nutcases. It is funny how you use those same "Westerners" and Conservatives you despise so much to prove your point
It is funny how an irrelevant Indian is willing to impose an alien American concept in a country where he himself doesn't belong.
I love how your only defense is accusing others of being "Indian" because he/she doesnt agree with your viewpoints. Your final defense in an argument is always accusing your opponent of being Indian, how do you manage to bring this up in a completely irrelevant topic?

Yeah, conservative nutcases. It is funny how you use those same "Westerners" and Conservatives you despise so much to prove your point

I love how your only defense is accusing others of being "Indian" because he/she doesnt agree with your viewpoints. Your final defense in an argument is always accusing your opponent of being Indian, how do you manage to bring this up in a completely irrelevant topic?

LOL So now he hates the conservatives because he cannot win an argument. You Indians are stupid people. You like to poke your ugly noses in other peoples affairs. No one invited you to this forum yet you are so rude and ugly to behave like an animal. You think you have the devine right to preach to others when women in your own country are suffering due to inequality, mass rape etc. The entire world knows how women are mistreated in your beloved India. Why don't you first take a look in the mirror before preaching others? Go and preach India to adopt gender equality if you feel so empowered by it.

You are just an irrelivant fool who has no clue. Family values thrive over narcissistic feminist agenda. Pakistanis don't want to import a failed feminist experiment from USA.

This is the poison that is destroying Pakistan but our bhikari politicians only want money no matter what the purpose or side effects

This is the poison that is destroying Pakistan but our bhikari politicians only want money no matter what the purpose or side effects

These Pakistani politicians would sell their mothers to the West to earn a few bucks. Selling an entire country is like a walk in the park.

200 million dollars... Imagine what PDM would do for such peanuts.

Bilawal Zardari must be fingering himself in joy.
Did you just assume their gender? :o:

Edit: I just realized you didn't specify the orifice so I guess you didn't assume it. I am sorry for assuming the assumption of your behalf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom