What's new

US reserves $200m for gender equality, democracy in Pakistan (20-fold increase from 2020)

Don't give me those my taxes fund this.

LOL. It is true. As a US taxpayer, my taxes do fund programs like this for Pakistan, like it or not.

Besides, if Pakistan does not want such charity, why not refuse it? That is something you and I agree upon, at least. Pakistan should show some self-dignity at some point.

It takes a special kind of ingrate nation to diss on those who charity supports them in many ways.
I thanks yous for kindness. I hopes yous gonna forgive us, massa. I really does.

LOL. It is true. As a US taxpayer, my taxes do fund programs like this for Pakistan, like it or not.
They do. I just said that. And what an ROI, Oh boy. You don't need to go to Harvard Business School to learn that.

Besides, if Pakistan does not want such charity, why not refuse it? That is something you and I agree upon, at least. Pakistan should show some self-dignity at some point.
Pakistan should. but not in my hands unfortunately. If only there was a was for me to make my voice heard. But there's no elections happening any time soon and and my vote also doesn't count, at least not as much as yours.

So, since we both feel the same way but I currently have no vote nor an elected representative, how about you write to your congressman(/woman/they?) about how your tax dollars need to be spent on America and not on ingrateful nations halfway across the world.

Last edited:

None of the aid helped the poor in Pakistan. Most of it just went in the pockets of the politicians and military generals, these programs won't do a thing to bring gender equality or prosperity in the 3rd world especially Pakistan.

None of the aid helped the poor in Pakistan. Most of it just went in the pockets of the politicians and military generals, these programs won't do a thing to bring gender equality or prosperity in the 3rd world especially Pakistan.

So whose fault is it if aid is misdirected and misappropriated, and not used as intended?

So whose fault is it if aid is misdirected and misappropriated, and not used as intended?
Why does the US government continue these programs then? they know exactly what they are doing when they are giving "aid" to corrupt regimes, you think the US government are a bunch of fools?

Why does the US government continue these programs then? they know exactly what they are doing when they are giving "aid" to corrupt regimes, you think the US government are a bunch of fools?

Right, the ones who steal and divert the aid are not at fault, but idiots who try to aid them in improving their lot are the fools. Got it.

Right, the ones who steal and divert the aid are not at fault, but idiots who try to aid them in improving their lot are the fools. Got it.
Both are at fault, why would the international community continue to give aid to corrupt regimes who have a history of embezzling aid? they know that none of the money will assist the poor civilians

they know that none of the money will assist the poor civilians

Actually, it does do some direct good. The BISP is just one example. The PDF I linked above is another. Obviously this claim that none of the money helps the poor is patently false. Try reading into all the audit trails that are implemented as part of such programs and you may see some sense.

Actually, it does do some direct good. The BISP is just one example. The PDF I linked above is another. Obviously this claim that none of the money helps the poor is patently false. Try reading into all the audit trails that are implemented as part of such programs and you may see some sense.
Decades of foreign aid, and we haven't seen much change in Pakistan and its society. All the funds were likely embezzled in the name of "fighting terror" and "bringing democracy", both the US and Pakistan have interests in such misadventures. The US, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia are buddies for a reason

Please provide some evidence to support your conjecture as you have made the claim. Thanks.

A tiny fraction of the tens of billions sent. You claimed ALL the money was likely embezzled, and I provided evidence that at least some did, and does, help the poor directly.

in other words US wants Pakistan to be a homosexual country.

I was just curious about this thread but I saw your huge-sized words and was tempted to answer. I hate the American government and its crimes but about your words are we to conclude that this friend of yours was arrested by Pakistan police for being a modern-day Casanova ? :D
60cee617c886b.png

Decades of foreign aid, and we haven't seen much change in Pakistan and its society. All the funds were likely embezzled in the name of "fighting terror" and "bringing democracy", both the US and Pakistan have interests in such misadventures. The US, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia are buddies for a reason

What kind of change do you want to see in Pakistani society? An upsurge in LGTBQ?

The Pakistani people have no interest in US money intended for gender equality. If you have some grievances about this money being provided to Pakistan you should take it up with the Americans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom