What's new

US reserves $200m for gender equality, democracy in Pakistan (20-fold increase from 2020)

All good, bro. :D
Just know that hole No 2 is a gift to both genders known to mankind and whatever Bilawal is. Lol

One day the different parts of the body were having an argument to see which should be in charge.

The brain said, "I do all the thinking so I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The eyes said, "I see everything and let the rest of you know where we are, so I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The hands said, "Without me we wouldn't be able to pick anything up or move anything. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The stomach said, "I turn the food we eat into energy for the rest of you. Without me, we'd starve. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The legs said, "Without me we wouldn't be able to move anywhere. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

Then the a55h0le said "I think I should be in charge."

All the rest of the parts said "YOU? You don't do anything! You're not important! You can't be in charge."

So the a55h0le closed up. After a few days, the legs were all wobbly, the stomach was all queasy, the hands were all shaky, the eyes were all watery, and the brain was all cloudy.

They all agreed that they couldn't take any more of this and agreed to put the a55h0le in charge.

The moral of the story: You don't have to be the most important to be in charge, just an a55h0le.

(An important lesson for Pakistan and PDF, perhaps? :D )

They should spend this money to compensate the families of black people their police regularly kill.

Their own backyard is out of order and they worrying about a country thousand of miles away.

Even today there are schools in USA where a black child is banned from getting admission.
That way white children grow up without having any contact worj a black person. Further widening their ethnic rift.

USA should spend money to fix that

One day the different parts of the body were having an argument to see which should be in charge.

The brain said, "I do all the thinking so I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The eyes said, "I see everything and let the rest of you know where we are, so I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The hands said, "Without me we wouldn't be able to pick anything up or move anything. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The stomach said, "I turn the food we eat into energy for the rest of you. Without me, we'd starve. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The legs said, "Without me we wouldn't be able to move anywhere. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

All the rest of the parts said "YOU? You don't do anything! You're not important! You can't be in charge."

So the a55h0le closed up. After a few days, the legs were all wobbly, the stomach was all queasy, the hands were all shaky, the eyes were all watery, and the brain was all cloudy.

They all agreed that they couldn't take any more of this and agreed to put the a55h0le in charge.

The moral of the story: You don't have to be the most important to be in charge, just an a55h0le.

Lol, you do have a point there. 😂

I guess for Pakistan; it's the rule.

Last edited:
They should spend this money to compensate the families of black people their police regularly kill.

Their own backyard is out of order and they worrying about a country thousand of miles away.

Even today there are schools in USA where a black child is banned from getting admission.
That way white children grow up without having any contact worj a black person. Further widening their ethnic rift.

USA should spend money to fix that

Don't worry. Bilawal and Maryam will gladly accept the money.

Solid joke.
Ruined it with the forced dig at Pakistan at the end.
Esp coming for the country where trump was in charge not too long ago.

I was just curious about this thread but I saw your huge-sized words and was tempted to answer. I hate the American government and its crimes but about your words are we to conclude that this friend of yours was arrested by Pakistan police for being a modern-day Casanova ? :D
60cee617c886b.png
Dear Kharboozay your obsession with this particular mullah is very interesting. :azn: You post his picture every now and then on this forum. Has he done some hanky panky with you at some point in your life. :enjoy:

Dear Kharboozay your obsession with this particular mullah is very interesting. :azn: You post his picture every now and then on this forum. Has he done some hanky panky with you at some point in your life. :enjoy:

Dear Tableeghi, I have never traveled to Pakistan so your excuse words do not stand valid, however one cannot conclude so about you. :enjoy:

Dear Tableeghi, I have never traveled to Pakistan so your excuse words do not stand valid, however one cannot conclude so about you. :enjoy:
well kharboozay according to wikipedia he did few chilla in your country too :sarcastic:. how was his visit?? bulbul :omghaha:

well kharboozay according to wikipedia he did few chilla in your country too :sarcastic:. how was his visit?? bulbul :omghaha:

Umm, perhaps you didn't realize till now that I prefer to be in better company. :enjoy:

As for "bulbul" yes, I am one and seek bulbulis :agree: ( enable CC ) :

So...

Umm, perhaps you didn't realize till now that I prefer to be in better company. :enjoy:

As for "bulbul" yes, I am one and seek bulbulis :agree: ( enable CC ) :

So...
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tableeghion ki bulbul🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are your four years old ? Did you not watch the song ?
hey di*k eater i dont give a rat's as* about you or your stupid song. looks like your di*k loving pea brain hasn't figured it out yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom