What's new

US reserves $200m for gender equality, democracy in Pakistan (20-fold increase from 2020)

villageidiot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Kitty reserved for Pakistan in US' omnibus bill is part of fund for gender equality and 20-fold increase from 2020 allocation

WASHINGTON: The United States has reserved $200 million for gender equality and strengthening democracy in Pakistan in a sweeping annual spending package on Friday.

The $1.7 trillion blueprint passed by the US senators also includes $45 billion in Ukraine aid and reforms to election law aimed at avoiding a repeat of last year’s assault on the Capitol.

The kitty reserved for Pakistan in the omnibus bill is a part of US' fund for gender equality and is a 20-fold increase from the 2020 allocation.

In December 2020, the US congress cleared $10m for promoting gender equality and $15m for strengthening democracy in Pakistan. While in 2000, Pakistan received $25 million for the same purpose.

Pakistan, with a population of 107 million women, is the second-worst country in terms of gender parity, as per the 2022 Global Gender Gap Report by the World Economic Forum. The country ranks 145 among 146 countries.
------------------------
------------------------
------------------------
@VCheng , Thank you, America

@RescueRanger
@HRK
@SIPRA
@Areesh

I suppose the US noticed the recent decline in democracy in Pakistan and jumped in to save Pakistan, like a good Samaritan.

Note: Rest of the article doesn't pertain to Pakistan,
Read here if you want

in other words US wants Pakistan to be a homosexual country.
NOPE. US wants their fifth columnists in Pakistan, gender equality etc is just a useful vehicle, just like religions is a useful vehicle for our arab overlords.
Sometimes, it's democracy, sometimes it's women's rights, some times they include men in there as well and make it human rights

NOPE. US wants their fifth columnists in Pakistan, gender equality etc is just a useful vehicle, just like religions is a useful vehicle for our arab overlords.
Sometimes, it's democracy, sometimes it's women's rights, some times they include men in there as well and make it human rights

The solution is simple: Pakistan should refuse this money being used for such bad things, just like it stopped the money in aid of civil institutions as part of the Kerry-Lugar Bill. Yeh paisa lena koi majburi thori hey.

The solution is simple: Pakistan should refuse this money being used for such bad things, just like it stopped the money in aid of civil institutions as part of the Kerry-Lugar Bill. Yeh paisa lena koi majburi thori hey.
Are you crazy? Tauba tauba! Paisay na laina aik bohat bara gunah ha. Issi paisay k liya to ya sab tamasha ha iss mulk ma.

Kitty reserved for Pakistan in US' omnibus bill is part of fund for gender equality and 20-fold increase from 2020 allocation

WASHINGTON: The United States has reserved $200 million for gender equality and strengthening democracy in Pakistan in a sweeping annual spending package on Friday.

The $1.7 trillion blueprint passed by the US senators also includes $45 billion in Ukraine aid and reforms to election law aimed at avoiding a repeat of last year’s assault on the Capitol.

The kitty reserved for Pakistan in the omnibus bill is a part of US' fund for gender equality and is a 20-fold increase from the 2020 allocation.

In December 2020, the US congress cleared $10m for promoting gender equality and $15m for strengthening democracy in Pakistan. While in 2000, Pakistan received $25 million for the same purpose.

Pakistan, with a population of 107 million women, is the second-worst country in terms of gender parity, as per the 2022 Global Gender Gap Report by the World Economic Forum. The country ranks 145 among 146 countries.
------------------------
------------------------
------------------------
@VCheng , Thank you, America

@RescueRanger
@HRK
@SIPRA
@Areesh

I suppose the US noticed the recent decline in democracy in Pakistan and jumped in to save Pakistan, like a good Samaritan.

Note: Rest of the article doesn't pertain to Pakistan,
Read here if you want
A cheerful day for Gay headquarter

Likely will fund more feminist Reporters who will bash Pakistan on Twitter
Payroll activated, all feminists will be applying

Ye hai Gender equality

Lol 😆 our generals sold out IK for this money and u are talking about “choor do”

I happen to agree with you. However, you'll forgive me for not reading the details but this money is likely not going to Pakistan (the state) but to people like you, in Pakistan. :D

I happen to agree with you. However, you'll forgive me for not reading the details but this money is likely not going to Pakistan (the state) but to people like you, in Pakistan. :D

Incorrect. It goes to the government and NGOs with oversight, and more likely to people like you rather than me. My taxes merely fund such programs. :D

Are you crazy? Tauba tauba! Paisay na laina aik bohat bara gunah ha. Issi paisay k liya to ya sab tamasha ha iss mulk ma.

It takes a special kind of ingrate nation to diss on those whose charity supports them in many ways.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom