What's new

Pakistan second worst country in the world for women: report

Shit, this is actually very very embarrassing!!

I don't know what happened to our culture? When did it became so shit for women? What are we doing wrong?

It definitely needs to change cause this is wrong on so many levels, our women are our strength, our back, without our women our society collapses and is incapable of moving forward

I don't know if I fully trust the source.... It's probably biased and misinformed.

Pakitan is worst in everything, if there is anything good please do state.

did u wake up today or what?

I sleep and wake to my own rhythm and circumstances but I am aware that USSR dissolved 31 years ago so where my dear "Mujahid" is the Pakistani space station powered by jinns which your favorite "Mard-e-Momin" Zia saheb set up research on ?

World Economic Forum says only Afghanistan fares worse than its eastern neighbor
View attachment 861664
The World Economic Forum (WEF) in its Global Gender Gap Report (GGGR) 2022 scored Pakistan second worst in the entire world when it comes to fair opportunities and facilities for women.

Pakistan ranks 145, brushing past Afghanistan ranked 146, on the list of countries evaluated for gender parity.

A total of 146 countries were evaluated by the WEF, of which the topmost spot was acquired by Iceland followed by Finland, Norway, New Zealand, Sweden and Rwanda.
Pakistan’s eastern neighbor, India was ranked 135, only two spots ahead of Qatar.

According to the report, Pakistan is a country “where women have the smallest share of senior, managerial, and legislative roles (4.5%)” and the gap in terms of secondary education enrolment is 10%.

Pakistan performed poorly even in the Health and Survival category and was among the list of five countries registering a gender gap larger than 5%.

14132546bc8fe7f.png

In the regional category, Bangladesh fares best out of the total nine countries while Pakistan lies at the eighth spot.

• Countries in South Asia according to the report: Sri Lanka, Iran, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Afghanistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh
South Asia (62.3%) has the largest gender gap of all regions, with low scores across all measured gender gaps and little to no progress made in most countries since last year.

At its current pace, it will take 197 years to close the gender gap in the region.

In the Middle East, Israel outperformed all regional countries including the United Arab Emirates.

The report noted that the world needs 155 years – 11 more compared to the 2021 prediction – to close the political empowerment gender gap, 151 years to bridge the economic participation and opportunity gender gap, and 22 years to overcome the educational attainment gap.
another feminist bullshit rating

What bullshit even more bs the people who buy this Pakistani woman are completely safe in Pakistan, yes in villages there are certain limitations due to cultural reasons you have to understand this has been the case for centuries in this part of the world whilst in western societies the norms are different it has been their system for centuries recorded in history a Muslim scholar who once visited Europe in the age of Vikings he described them of being open to vile practices he said the first thing he saw was women completely naked and having intercourse wherever they pleased.

Everyone has their bad apples but live by your social values norms and practices, not everything has to be copied.

Thank God you realized it today. Better late than never. I hope soon you will realize other facts too

You are avoiding the point for maybe 15 posts. Where is a single Pakistani space station, Pakistan having existed now for 75 years while USSR existed for less than that - 69 years - and having multiple space stations and one of them having hosted a person from your Western neighbor, Afghanistan ?

And first worst country for Patwaris so they settle in UK and make threads on pdf lol

I never claimed about any Pakistani space station. Maybe you saw my posts in your dreams while you were sleeping long *** time

You didn't claim but I questioned its non-existence. Look at your posts in post# 77 and 86.

You didn't claim but I questioned its non-existence. Look at your posts in post# 77 and 86.
Your posts aren't making any sense (not if they made any before). I would suggest you to sleep again for a long long time

Rubbish Propaganda

The Criteria of this Survey and Study are flawed

FACT

1- Pakistani Women Outlive Men , this is a general fact in Pakistani Society

2- Pakistani Women constantly outrank Men in National Level Grade 10 exams so how can they outrank Men if they are not going to school ? Huh

3- Pakistani Women have a good balanced life in vast Majority cases

4- Pakistan has quite a few women involved in Politics and Parliament

5- Ample Pakistani Women vote in Elections so they have their own Voting Power

6- Women in Pakistan are Commander in Chief of Homes and Budget / Planning

As Economy will flourish more women will become connected with Trade, according to norms of Pakistan's Society

Yes , more schools would be nice in Remote Areas agreed

Pakistan's real place is G8 Level political Gathering to group us with Afghanistan is Europe's wet dream
Their measurement of women freedom starts from the length of skirt and ends up at body count.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom