What's new

Pakistan second worst country in the world for women: report

:lol: Exactly USSR was but Pakistan is. Great difference.

Funny part is that USSR was around from 1920s, Pakistan was around from 1940's.

Who is the real Superpower? Pakistan or USSR?

Pakistan also has nuclear weapons?

Pakistan is still around.

You are both utter idiots. Such jaahils. What is the meaning of "USSR was but Pakistan is" ? Both USSR and Pakistan were contemporaries between 1947 and 1991, a period of 44 years. Only a few years before Pakistan was founded USSR went through devastation of a big war. Pakistan didn't. Yet USSR developed and Pakistan didn't.

In 1951 the Pakistani progressive, Faiz Ahmed Faiz, and his comrades tried to take over governance of Pakistan and bring progress to the country. Many of their countrypeople were irrational and didn't understand their revolutionary ideas which is why Pakistan now neither has a space station in low Earth orbit nor a welfare-based society nor anyone who wants to go to Pakistan to study and find employment. Rather, MultaniGuy had to go to "Kafir" Canada to "study" and find employment

OTOH Pakistan now has homelessness, hunger, socio-economic suicides, socio-economic medical sufferings and deaths, dog attacks, gender violence, madrassa rapes of boys, family violence, feudalism, painduism, mob lynchings, honor killings, faith healing and every other sort of irrationality, crime and disharmony. You have mullahs trying to douse the fires of a burning building using azaan. I challenge these mullahs to stand in the glare of the Sun and douse the fires of the Sun. I challenge them ! Let them see the irrationality of their beliefs in front of the might of Nature.

The rest of your posts are too nonsensical to reply. I have done such a dozen times with you and others.

What are you really to tell me anything ? Can you build an Apple company in Pakistan or SpaceX ? Can you build Pakistan into a progressive welfare-based society where there is no Capitalist obscenity and crime and there is political, social and socio-economic harmony ? I give you both one week to collaborate and create a thread on how to do this.

Last edited:
@SecularNationalist now tell me which country is the rape capital of the world?

Hypocrite, who are you to tell me where to live?

Besides that, when the West does not allow development to happen to countries in the developing world like China, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia, we have every right to take advantage of their societies as well.

Be honest now, hypocrite.

When the West exploits our countries, we too have a right to exploit the Western countries as well.

When I got my bachelor's degree in Political Science, the Professors said go help Pakistan, please.

Who are you to say 75 years is enough time to develop?

Japan started developing its country in the 1870s.

India that cesspit is also 75 years old and has the most poverty in the world.
Before you criticize others look at your own country.

If you have come to PDF as an Indian nationalist there is no point in your posting because you are set in your ways. However, if you truly believe in "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" ( Sanskrit for "The world is one family" ) then welcome to the forum.

World Economic Forum says only Afghanistan fares worse than its eastern neighbor
View attachment 861664
The World Economic Forum (WEF) in its Global Gender Gap Report (GGGR) 2022 scored Pakistan second worst in the entire world when it comes to fair opportunities and facilities for women.

Pakistan ranks 145, brushing past Afghanistan ranked 146, on the list of countries evaluated for gender parity.

A total of 146 countries were evaluated by the WEF, of which the topmost spot was acquired by Iceland followed by Finland, Norway, New Zealand, Sweden and Rwanda.
Pakistan’s eastern neighbor, India was ranked 135, only two spots ahead of Qatar.

According to the report, Pakistan is a country “where women have the smallest share of senior, managerial, and legislative roles (4.5%)” and the gap in terms of secondary education enrolment is 10%.

Pakistan performed poorly even in the Health and Survival category and was among the list of five countries registering a gender gap larger than 5%.

14132546bc8fe7f.png

In the regional category, Bangladesh fares best out of the total nine countries while Pakistan lies at the eighth spot.

• Countries in South Asia according to the report: Sri Lanka, Iran, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Afghanistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh
South Asia (62.3%) has the largest gender gap of all regions, with low scores across all measured gender gaps and little to no progress made in most countries since last year.

At its current pace, it will take 197 years to close the gender gap in the region.

In the Middle East, Israel outperformed all regional countries including the United Arab Emirates.

The report noted that the world needs 155 years – 11 more compared to the 2021 prediction – to close the political empowerment gender gap, 151 years to bridge the economic participation and opportunity gender gap, and 22 years to overcome the educational attainment gap.
People from the worst province of second worst country are telling the people from the first worst country that they should go to their worst country.

Yeh hal hai hamara.
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilyhi rajioon

Yeah name one country on this earth where there is no rape. Congrats you found a article online about Pakistan to declare it as a rape capital and defending the real rape capital of the world called India.

You are both utter idiots. Such jaahils. What is the meaning of "USSR was but Pakistan is" ? Both USSR and Pakistan were contemporaries between 1947 and 1991, a period of 44 years. Only a few years before Pakistan was founded USSR went through devastation of a big war. Pakistan didn't. Yet USSR developed and Pakistan didn't.

In 1951 the Pakistani progressive, Faiz Ahmed Faiz, and his comrades tried to take over governance of Pakistan and bring progress to the country. Many of their countrypeople were irrational and didn't understand their revolutionary ideas which is why Pakistan now neither has a space station in low Earth orbit nor a welfare-based society nor anyone who wants to go to Pakistan to study and find employment. Rather, MultaniGuy had to go to "Kafir" Canada to "study" and find employment

OTOH Pakistan now has homelessness, hunger, socio-economic suicides, socio-economic medical sufferings and deaths, dog attacks, gender violence, madrassa rapes of boys, family violence, feudalism, painduism, mob lynchings, honor killings, faith healing and every other sort of irrationality, crime and disharmony. You have mullahs trying to douse the fires of a burning building using azaan. I challenge these mullahs to stand in the glare of the Sun and douse the fires of the Sun. I challenge them ! Let them see the irrationality of their beliefs in front of the might of Nature.

The rest of your posts are too nonsensical to reply. I have done such a dozen times with you and others.

What are you really to tell me anything ? Can you build an Apple company in Pakistan or SpaceX ? Can you build Pakistan into a progressive welfare-based society where there is no Capitalist obscenity and crime and there is political, social and socio-economic harmony ? I give you both one week to collaborate and create a thread on how to do this.
Actually you are the idiot.

USSR was from 1920s and Pakistan was from 1940s.

Pakistan is still around with nuclear weapons, USSR is destroyed.

Now shoo!

All these forums and stats providing organizations are nothing but a tool to control countries.

Also, not an anti feminist but believe me most of the females I have came across my career whether they were colleagues, managers or I have dealt with them professionally are very good at doing blunders.

Exhibit 1.

Shit, this is actually very very embarrassing!!

I don't know what happened to our culture? When did it became so shit for women? What are we doing wrong?

It definitely needs to change cause this is wrong on so many levels, our women are our strength, our back, without our women our society collapses and is incapable of moving forward

There is no doubt there is a problem, but most rankings are BS. They simplify complex problems and are completely unhelpful.

Think about what measures they used? Are they all relevant to us? Idk I haven't looked.

Last edited:
Exhibit 1.

There is no doubt there is a problem, but most rankings are BS. They simplify complex problems and are completely unhelpful.

Think about what measures they used? Are they all relevant to us? Idk I haven't looked.
Funny Bullshit list.

What about South Africa which has a high rape incidence.

Abay aqal ke dushman where is USSR now?

Funny Bullshit list.

What about South Africa which has a high rape incidence.
If rapist is a gora then its actually a privilege for women

MultaniGuy had to go to "Kafir" Canada to "study" and find employment
Act before directing others. What are you doing in Capitalist India. You should book first direct flight to North Korea and not return back. Heck even NK won't accept you smelly hinduvtas

Act before directing others. What are you doing in Capitalist India. You should book first direct flight to North Korea and not return back. Heck even NK won't accept you smelly hinduvtas
Haram Namak concept is only for idiots.

When the West commits injustices or exploits countries of the developing world like China, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia.

We Muslims also have the right to take advantage of countries of the West.

This retard @jamahir is an idiot.

In our religion, Islam teaches us how to treat women with justice and moral principles.

In the West, they degrade their women to look like prostitutes in bikinis.

Or Bill Clinton spending time with a prostitute called Monical Lewinsky to suck his dick.
Even pigs and dogs don't behave that way.

So before they criticize other societies, look at yours first.

A Muslim leader called the Christians stupid people, that they are stupid.
Albinos don't believe in religion but will use anything to wage a war.

In all honesty such cheap statements dont work anymore. Make any excuses you want, the state of women in pakiland is beyond trash. Women are looked at as some type of commodotities. The fact that most women are not even allowed to go out on their own nor are employed speaks for itself. Bangladesh is decades ahead of us in the treatment of women. Such cheap statements only will get us so far. The first step is ACCEPTANCE of the problem. Before we even start to change our policies we must accept what is wrong.

And what is wrong is us being a holier than holy society. For decades we tried to be more "Islamic" than the saudi themselves only to be even left behind by them in a matter of 2 years. Sure there is a rape in the west but does that discount the fact that the average western women is light years ahead in educational attainment, freedom, employment, and many other fields than the average Pakistani women? again please dont brush such issues under the rugs with cheap statements. Especially when these same women are our mothers, aunts, sisters, daughter, cousins, friends, etc... I for one will never allow that

We have in our own minds become such a cancer that we cannot accept the fact that our government can be ran by secular technocrats while our society is still islamic... is turkey not the same way? is indonesia or malaysia or UAE not the same? any average pakistani will give their life for a chance in these countries why cant we make our homeland the same? are we that stupid and native that we can lie to ourself for so long using Allahs name?

As a secular nationalist be honest with yourself. Muslim women in the west are far far better off than so called muslim women in "Islamic" countries.
What excuse? When did I say that the state of women in Pakiland is perfect?
Refute my so called cheap statements if you don't like it. I have been in PakiLand and had a friend that got an abortion. Meanwhile....

Yeah like the Monica Lewinsky scandal:

1658113124925.png

Rubbish Propaganda

The Criteria of this Survey and Study are flawed

FACT

1- Pakistani Women Outlive Men , this is a general fact in Pakistani Society

2- Pakistani Women constantly outrank Men in National Level Grade 10 exams so how can they outrank Men if they are not going to school ? Huh

3- Pakistani Women have a good balanced life in vast Majority cases

4- Pakistan has quite a few women involved in Politics and Parliament

5- Ample Pakistani Women vote in Elections so they have their own Voting Power

6- Women in Pakistan are Commander in Chief of Homes and Budget / Planning

As Economy will flourish more women will become connected with Trade, according to norms of Pakistan's Society

Yes , more schools would be nice in Remote Areas agreed

Pakistan's real place is G8 Level political Gathering to group us with Afghanistan is Europe's wet dream

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom