What's new

Pakistan second worst country in the world for women: report

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
World Economic Forum says only Afghanistan fares worse than its eastern neighbor
1657793207362.png

The World Economic Forum (WEF) in its Global Gender Gap Report (GGGR) 2022 scored Pakistan second worst in the entire world when it comes to fair opportunities and facilities for women.

Pakistan ranks 145, brushing past Afghanistan ranked 146, on the list of countries evaluated for gender parity.

A total of 146 countries were evaluated by the WEF, of which the topmost spot was acquired by Iceland followed by Finland, Norway, New Zealand, Sweden and Rwanda.
Pakistan’s eastern neighbor, India was ranked 135, only two spots ahead of Qatar.

According to the report, Pakistan is a country “where women have the smallest share of senior, managerial, and legislative roles (4.5%)” and the gap in terms of secondary education enrolment is 10%.

Pakistan performed poorly even in the Health and Survival category and was among the list of five countries registering a gender gap larger than 5%.

14132546bc8fe7f.png

In the regional category, Bangladesh fares best out of the total nine countries while Pakistan lies at the eighth spot.

• Countries in South Asia according to the report: Sri Lanka, Iran, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Afghanistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh
South Asia (62.3%) has the largest gender gap of all regions, with low scores across all measured gender gaps and little to no progress made in most countries since last year.

At its current pace, it will take 197 years to close the gender gap in the region.

In the Middle East, Israel outperformed all regional countries including the United Arab Emirates.

The report noted that the world needs 155 years – 11 more compared to the 2021 prediction – to close the political empowerment gender gap, 151 years to bridge the economic participation and opportunity gender gap, and 22 years to overcome the educational attainment gap.

Shit, this is actually very very embarrassing!!

I don't know what happened to our culture? When did it became so shit for women? What are we doing wrong?

It definitely needs to change cause this is wrong on so many levels, our women are our strength, our back, without our women our society collapses and is incapable of moving forward

All these forums and stats providing organizations are nothing but a tool to control countries.

Also, not an anti feminist but believe me most of the females I have came across my career whether they were colleagues, managers or I have dealt with them professionally are very good at doing blunders.

Fake defence forum!!!! Spreading Fake propaganda​

Twitter suspends defence.pk account for photoshopped image of Indian student​

Twitter suspended verified account of "Pakistan Defence" [@defence.pk] reportedly over a complain filed by an Indian student from New Delhi whose photograph had been misused by the handle.

f2636f27-6791-4520-b717-13b2a207ebda-1511167891.jpg

The account of @Horus who allegedly administers the Twitter account for defence.pk was also suspended.

image_uploaded_from_ios_1024

Wrong of PDF management to do that. And :

(a). It should have checked the authenticity of the image before flying up in nationalist fervor against India.

(b). The girl holding the original image had a humanitarian and wonderful message which should have gladdened the hearts of PDF management and it should have put the original photo with a caption calling for humanitarianism in the region and the world and an end to irrational nationalist wars and since the photoshopped image put up by PDF management contains a message about the tragedy of Kashmiris the management should have seen that the girl in the original photo was carrying a message of secularism and love including for Muslims. Wrong that this happened.

Twitter suspended verified account of "Pakistan Defence" [@defence.pk] reportedly over a complain filed by an Indian student from New Delhi whose photograph had been misused by the handle.

f2636f27-6791-4520-b717-13b2a207ebda-1511167891.jpg

The account of @Horus who allegedly administers the Twitter account for defence.pk was also suspended.

image_uploaded_from_ios_1024

Ja, apni amma Naila Inayat say shaadi kar lay.

Wo khood India may The Print ke gunji Shekhar Gupta hai.

@waz @Foxtrot Alpha

My God, you're such a L-0-S-E-R.

Did you master it on your own, or did you genetically inherit from your Parents?

Wrong of PDF management to do that. And :

(a). It should have checked the authenticity of the image before flying up in nationalist fervor against India.

(b). The girl holding the original image had a humanitarian and wonderful message which should have gladdened the hearts of PDF management and it should have put the original photo with a caption calling for humanitarianism in the region and the world and an end to irrational nationalist wars and since the photoshopped image put up by PDF management contains a message about the tragedy of Kashmiris the management should have seen that the girl in the original photo was carrying a message of secularism and love including for Muslims. Wrong that this happened.
Do you have the actual image? Can you post it?

No, you don't seem to be anti-feminist. You seem to be more. A misogynist. :sad:

And these stats control countries ? Well, the misogynist mullah dictator Zia ul Haq was a controlled robot of the Crusader armies of NATO.

Who was Zia, what he did is history and I don't care really care what you think. You're just a random person forcing your thoughts on me. While what I said was my experience of 20 years. So try again only if you can post without hatred and with etiquettes.

Since we became an Islamic republic every shit went downhill. For us our role models are the likes if afghanistan or iran. Infact even saudi and iran do far better than us in women equality.

**** society has become a shit show

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom