What's new

US reserves $200m for gender equality, democracy in Pakistan (20-fold increase from 2020)

hey di*k eater i dont give a rat's as* about you or your stupid song. looks like your di*k loving pea brain hasn't figured it out yet.

But why didn't you watch the song ? You called me "A bulbul of the Tableeghis" and I replied "I am a bulbul seeking bulbulis ( female bulbuls )" and I posted a beautiful song. If you do not know how to converse then don't appear on a discussion forum. In fact build a teleportation machine that will take you straight ( "straight" is LOL when we speak of you Tableeghis ) from your house to the stupid office and then to the TJ gatherings.

But why didn't you watch the song ? You called me "A bulbul of the Tableeghis" and I replied "I am a bulbul seeking bulbulis ( female bulbuls )" and I posted a beautiful song. If you do not know how to converse then don't appear on a discussion forum. In fact build a teleportation machine that will take you straight ( "straight" is LOL when we speak of you Tableeghis ) from your house to the stupid office and then to the TJ gatherings.
hey bulbul is that how that tableeghi mullah teleported to your house and did hanky panky to you :omghaha: :omghaha: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: did he made u eat his di*k:rofl:. why dont u use that teleportation machine that he probably left in your house and teleport yourself to the jail he is locked in and eat his di*k again:haha::sarcastic:

hey bulbul is that how that tableeghi mullah teleported to your house and did hanky panky to you :omghaha: :omghaha: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: did he made u eat his di*k:rofl:. why dont u use that teleportation machine that he probably left in your house and teleport yourself to the jail he is locked in and eat his di*k again:haha::sarcastic:

DPRK claps for your brilliance in writing that to hide your sexy time with the dear maulana :

This could have been spent on flood victims but shows where priorities lies

More bribes for generals ! More bad news for Pakistan!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom