What's new

Pakistan second worst country in the world for women: report

The honky that made this list forgot the stats of rape and harassment goes on in western countries, Or how in the U.S a accused rapist & misogynist became president against a female candidate. I bet the person that made this list hasn't even stepped in Pakistan at all. See how that person made israel rank better than most middle eastern countries. Typical caucasians know it all LOL!

Actually this is a white people tactic to declare war on other countries.
Look how poorly they treat their women,Let's go and liberate them like they liberated iraq,afghanistan,haiti, smh.

In our religion, Islam teaches us how to treat women with justice and moral principles.

In the West, they degrade their women to look like prostitutes in bikinis.

Or Bill Clinton spending time with a prostitute called Monical Lewinsky to suck his dick.
Even pigs and dogs don't behave that way.

So before they criticize other societies, look at yours first.

A Muslim leader called the Christians stupid people, that they are stupid.

Last edited:
While west does have its agenda to degrade muslim/poor countries, even then our country needs a lot of improvement in regards to overall etiquette and safety for children and women.
The harassment, subjugation and safety of women is terrible….not to mention the ogling, staring at women in public. Ajeeb zehni bemar qaum ha……hopefully one day soon it will become better for women and children, specially safety-wise.
Completely True.

Because Pakistan is in a weaker position from a Political Science perspective when the West compares it to India.

Also, the enemies of Muslims, try to prop up India as well.

Therefore, we must build our country very quickly and educate our people in the Academic disciplines and the Applied Sciences. Being educated in religion is not enough.

the day we adopt western styled feminism and lgbtqrstuvwxyz we will be on the top of the table of gender equality. simple

I don't think so, Pakistani females are doing just fine, not that they are doing their best and there is always room for improvements, but back in 2018's when I was studying for my MBA, just in my university campus more than half students were female and IQRA university also did a survey of their own more than half of the combine strength of students in all 3 of their branches were women. I think the person or Organization that made this report has seen Homeland season 4, a couple of billion times lol

I don't think so, Pakistani females are doing just fine, not that they are doing their best and there is always room for improvements, but back in 2018's when I was studying for my MBA, just in my university campus more than half students were female and IQRA university also did a survey of their own more than half of the combine strength of students in all 3 of their branches were women. I think the person or Organization that made this report has seen Homeland season 4, a couple of billion times lol
We should ask China and Saudi Arabia to spread good information about our country so that our country gets better recognition in the world.

Christianity < Islam. Islam is superior to Christianity.

We should ask China and Saudi Arabia to spread good information about our country so that our country gets better recognition in the world.
No need, the west will never stop undermining their enemies, there are countless material/books/articles written on the topic of power of propaganda and undermining a nation, turning them against each other. We have seen NAZI's did Propaganda against the Jews, than West did the same thing against Japanese (they were not angel), Japs/Germans did same with West, than West did massive Propaganda against Communists and vise versa and after the collapse of SU western power of Propaganda remains unmatched, they will turn a lie into truth in a matter of days. Plus China and other countries are also under the scrutiny of their Propaganda, KSA/China/Russia/Cuba/Palestinians/Pakistan/Iran basically anyone who America/NATO don't see as ally they will always see faults and exaggerated them in folds, I mean i met enough Americans here who tell me how miserable their lives are, and how shitty America has become and their country should mind their own business rather than invading others and poking into other affairs, but Govt's don't care they just want increase their influence, black mail countries and look after the interests of few Greedy bastards at top. You really Think Americans or Europeans give a DAMN about Afghan women or Pakistani women , or Uhighur Muslims ? heck naaaaaaaaaaaah

Based but outside of big cities
Life for women is tough, think of interior Sindh, waziristan, Balochistan, south Punjab
That's practically half the country

No need, the west will never stop undermining their enemies, there are countless material/books/articles written on the topic of power of propaganda and undermining a nation, turning them against each other. We have seen NAZI's did Propaganda against the Jews, than West did the same thing against Japanese (they were not angel), Japs/Germans did same with West, than West did massive Propaganda against Communists and vise versa and after the collapse of SU western power of Propaganda remains unmatched, they will turn a lie into truth in a matter of days. Plus China and other countries are also under the scrutiny of their Propaganda, KSA/China/Russia/Cuba/Palestinians/Pakistan/Iran basically anyone who America/NATO don't see as ally they will always see faults and exaggerated them in folds, I mean i met enough Americans here who tell me how miserable their lives are, and how shitty America has become and their country should mind their own business rather than invading others and poking into other affairs, but Govt's don't care they just want increase their influence, black mail countries and look after the interests of few Greedy bastards at top. You really Think Americans or Europeans give a DAMN about Afghan women or Pakistani women , or Uhighur Muslims ? heck naaaaaaaaaaaah
And not surprisingly the hierarchy in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and in Pakistan are anti-American.

China is seen positively in Muslim majority countries.

That is why we must rush to build Pakistan, and improve its economy.

Improve Pakistan's economy to match Japan's or South Korea.

Education in the Academic disciplines, Applied Sciences, Practical skills are very important.

Last edited:
And the Islam (religion) has given a sense of dignity to quite a few peoples, they make 25% of humanity.

Based but outside of big cities
Life for women is tough, think of interior Sindh, waziristan, Balochistan, south Punjab
That's practically half the country
Again, I never say things are perfect but its not as worse as they present it, Westerns for so many years have seen Pakistan through the lens of Afghanistan, many of them can't even tell the difference between the two. One thing that these so called Researchers don't take into consideration that there is a cultural difference, and that has to be respected. Pashtoon, Baluch, Sindh culture are different from Irish, Scottish or German so of course their women are different and behave differently than our women, again many of the parents want their girls to educate now, yes there are many who still have backward thinking like in some parts of Sindh they marry their daughters to Quran, etc but again saying that Pakistan is the second worse country for women is beyond exaggeration.

And not surprisingly the hierarchy in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and in Pakistan are anti-American.

China is seen positively in Muslim majority countries.

That is why we must rush to build Pakistan, and improve its economy.

Improve Pakistan's economy to match Japan's or South Korea.

Education in the Academic disciplines, Applied Sciences, Practical skills are very important.
Sure but remember this that they will never be happy with you, you can provide them with your a$$'s in a platter with lube and yet they will not be satisfied with you, most of them have this innate superiority complex and they see themselves as superior and thanks to our brownie's who spend most of their lives in West licking their boots only to hear from them, that they are one of them while cursing their own skin and kin, there are many examples here of PDF and some of them are title holders. But no matter what you do, they will always look down upon you, these articles , researches are always there to create rifts, and many occasions works as fuel to fire, remember when Trump in one of his press conference told the media that why America is paying millions of dollars to Pakistani NGO to Promote Gender related issues, now I bet they are not for women rights but LGBT rights and all those No so Aurat Marches that we see, than we have Organizations like Human rights who sleeps in peace when Israel kill kids in Palestine, and if a Palestinian kill a Israel all hell break loose, than we have FATF blackmailers, world bank , IMF and the list goes on.

Last edited:
meh ... we are living in a society in which directly or indirectly females have immense respect and benefits, this diversity and inclusion concept was there since inception in our religion. Just another way of making our country look bad for no reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom