What's new

Pakistan second worst country in the world for women: report

Again, I never say things are perfect but its not as worse as they present it, Westerns for so many years have seen Pakistan through the lens of Afghanistan, many of them can't even tell the difference between the two. One thing that these so called Researchers don't take into consideration that there is a cultural difference, and that has to be respected. Pashtoon, Baluch, Sindh culture are different from Irish, Scottish or German so of course their women are different and behave differently than our women, again many of the parents want their girls to educate now, yes there are many who still have backward thinking like in some parts of Sindh they marry their daughters to Quran, etc but again saying that Pakistan is the second worse country for women is beyond exaggeration.
yes second worst in the world is beyond exaggeration, Ill be completely honest (Pakistan needs to do better sure but this is just not true )
I can name at least 2 dozen countries where its probably much worse, most of my cousins did at least a bachelor's, and most masters and education for women is encouraged (requirement at this point for marriage) - now I acknowledge that my experience won't represent that of all of our country but still

I mean does this look like the second worse country for women?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2359105/four-pakistanis-make-it-to-forbes-30-under-30-list-for-2022
just as many women as men

Now I haven't been to a university in Pakistan so I can't tell but afaik or heard from people going there, in most of the universities presence of women is just as much as men, in some places even more than men - keeping in mind that on top of all that we have girls only universities too so if you add all that up its a good chunk
Peshwar
Lahore both women only and regular university
karachi

this does not look like the second worst country for women nor did it feel that way (but I am not a woman...), anyone with half a brain can see through it - I mean seriously cmon... issues sure but this is completely false and baseless

Last edited:
yes second worst in the world is beyond exaggeration, Ill be completely honest (Pakistan needs to do better sure but this is just not true )
I can name at least 2 dozen countries where its probably much worse, most of my cousins did at least a bachelor's, and most masters and education for women is encouraged - I acknowledge that my experience won't represent that of all of our country but still

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2359105/four-pakistanis-make-it-to-forbes-30-under-30-list-for-2022

Now I haven't been to a university in Pakistan so I can't tell but afaik or heard from people going there, in most of the universities presence of women is just as much as men, in some places even more than men - keeping in mind that on top of all that we have girls only universities too so if you add all that up its a good chunk
Peshwar
karachi

this does not look like the second worst country for women- I mean seriously cmon... issues sure but this is completely false and baseless
And this what you posted is just a tip of ice burg, I mean PECHS /Clifton and KDA girls party and party hard, saw it from my own eyes. And as I mentioned when I was doing my MBA more than half of the students in campus are girls, and yet many of us were Single (Sad). But saying that Pakistan is worse for women, based on selective narrative and cheery picked cases, I mean I can pick up cases from the Ghettos of USA, Country side of Bible belt and Women what faces there will only wish they were born in Pakistan. Talk to any girl/women in the smaller town and once they are comfortable they open up about their stories how they were sexually abused, barred from going to school, beaten etc, go to cities then you have women asking for more rights, equal pay etc so where does that put America ? I mean talk about Star Plus Saas bahu like Sansani kheez Reports this fits the bill.

Again, I never say things are perfect but its not as worse as they present it, Westerns for so many years have seen Pakistan through the lens of Afghanistan, many of them can't even tell the difference between the two. One thing that these so called Researchers don't take into consideration that there is a cultural difference, and that has to be respected. Pashtoon, Baluch, Sindh culture are different from Irish, Scottish or German so of course their women are different and behave differently than our women, again many of the parents want their girls to educate now, yes there are many who still have backward thinking like in some parts of Sindh they marry their daughters to Quran, etc but again saying that Pakistan is the second worse country for women is beyond exaggeration.

Sure but remember this that they will never be happy with you, you can provide them with your a$$'s in a platter with lube and yet they will not be satisfied with you, most of them have this innate superiority complex and they see themselves as superior and thanks to our brownie's who spend most of their lives in West licking their boots only to hear from them, that they are one of them while cursing their own skin and kin, there are many examples here of PDF and some of them are title holders. But no matter what you do, they will always look down upon you, these articles , researches are always there to create rifts, and many occasions works as fuel to fire, remember when Trump in one of his press conference told the media that why America is paying millions of dollars to Pakistani NGO to Promote Gender related issues, now I bet they are not for women rights but LGBT rights and all those No so Aurat Marches that we see, than we have Organizations like Human rights who sleeps in peace when Israel kill kids in Palestine, and if a Palestinian kill a Israel all hell break loose, than we have FATF blackmailers, world bank , IMF and the list goes on.
LGBT rights is all bullshit.

We must rush to build Pakistan's economy. So we are not bullied by the West.

In the West women are degraded as sex objects, bikini models, and treated like prostitutes like Monica Lewinsky.

I can name at least 2 dozen countries where its probably much worse, most of my cousins did at least a bachelor's, and most masters and education for women is encouraged (requirement at this point for marriage) - now I acknowledge that my experience won't represent that of all of our country but still

Peshwar
karachi

this does not look like the second worst country for women nor did it feel that way (but I am not a woman...), anyone with half a brain can see through it - I mean seriously cmon... issues sure but this is completely false and baseless
Yes, Hamid Gul said that the West cannot tolerate development in Muslim countries.

Since Kafirs from the West judge our religion based on how developed our country is.

And this what you posted is just a tip of ice burg, I mean PECHS /Clifton and KDA girls party and party hard, saw it from my own eyes. And as I mentioned when I was doing my MBA more than half of the students in campus are girls, and yet many of us were Single (Sad). But saying that Pakistan is worse for women, based on selective narrative and cheery picked cases, I mean I can pick up cases from the Ghettos of USA, Country side of Bible belt and Women what faces there will only wish they were born in Pakistan. Talk to any girl/women in the smaller town and once they are comfortable they open up about their stories how they were sexually abused, barred from going to school, beaten etc, go to cities then you have women asking for more rights, equal pay etc so where does that put America ? I mean talk about Star Plus Saas bahu like Sansani kheez Reports this fits the bill.
What about School shootings, extramarital affairs, and alcoholism in USA?

That is why we must rush to build Pakistan's economy.

Since the Kafirs respect the might is right philosophy.

Even Mao Zedong said the West respects the "barrel of gun."

Last edited:

The black glasses chap is a sataaya hua aashiq.

LGBT rights is all bullshit.

We must rush to build Pakistan's economy. So we are not bullied by the West.

In the West women are degraded as sex objects, bikini models, and treated like prostitutes like Monica Lewinsky.

The right-wingers, like mullahs, deny a female her feminineness and right to her own thoughts as well as always see her only something to hide away from public participation even if the female wants to participate herself. You are one such mullah.

Even Mao Zedong said the West respects the "barrel of gun."

Yes, Hamid Gul said that the West cannot tolerate development in Muslim countries.

LOL, Mao Zedong and Hamid Gul in one sentence.

The right-wingers, like mullahs, deny a female her feminineness and right to her own thoughts as well as always see her only something to hide away from public participation even if the female wants to participate herself. You are one such mullah.

For a person like you who is not even a mainstream Muslim, you follow your own interpretation of Islam which is heretical, your opinions doesn't really matter to us on religion or social issues.

When the West criticizes our societies, spreads stereotypes we too have the right to retaliate.

lol Just because Kafirs are the teachers does not mean we take their crap for no reason.

We Pakistanis must rush to build Pakistan and its reputation and fix our country, So Kafir countries do not commit injustices and exploit our nations.

Since the Kafir nations respect the might is right philosophy.

For a person like you who is not even a mainstream Muslim, you follow your own interpretation of Islam which is heretical, your opinions doesn't really matter to us on religion or social issues.

It is my "Heretical Muslim" types who built the Islamic Golden Age. It is you "Mainstream Muslim" types who destroyed it. Name one microprocessor, space station and cancer drug that you "Mainstream Muslim" types have built since World War 2 ended.

It is my "Heretical Muslim" types who built progressive Muslim-majority societies and it is you "Mainstream Muslim" types who became the slaves and gun arms of the Crusader armies of NATO who used you to destroy those progressive societies or sabotage them at the least because NATO didn't want my types to bring Muslims and the non-Muslim people they associated with to evolution. You "Muslim" Brotherhood, Al Qaeda and Tableeghi Jamaat "Mainstream Muslim" types are the slaves of the Crusaders. You were during the earlier centuries and you are now.

So know your position, you slave, and change. Change to the better.

I have told you before that you know nothing about Islam, geopolitics and the world really despite your Oh So Great Political Science College Degree. I have told you to burn your degree and unlearn and learn.

When the West criticizes our societies, spreads stereotypes we too have the right to retaliate.

Which societies ? Nasser's Egypt ? Muammar's Libya ? Algeria ? The Syria of the Assads ? Or is it the same Afghanistan of the Taliban and the Pakistan of Zia ul Haq which the Crusaders of the Western government formed ?

We Pakistanis must rush to build Pakistan and its reputation and fix our country, So Kafir countries do not commit injustices and exploit our nations.

Since the Kafir nations respect the might is right philosophy.

You are the second or third PDF member from Canada who lives in "Kafir" Canada but vents hate against "Kafir" Canada not because Canada is part of NATO ( Oh no, you afterall are a slave of NATO ) but because Canada is not a copy of "Islamic" Republic of Afghanistan, etc.

Forget about "Kafir" Canada and vent your anger against the Taliban and the Tableeghi mullahs of India who have the slogan "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" and "Ghustak-e-Rasool ki ek hi sazaa, sar tan se juda..." and cut throats and defame islam, and the mullahs of Pakistan who lynch Muslims and non-Muslims alike and try to douse a burning building with azaan and the mullahs of Bangladesh who almost lynch a girl for wearing jeans and top. Vent your anger there.

It is my "Heretical Muslim" types who built the Islamic Golden Age. It is you "Mainstream Muslim" types who destroyed it. Name one microprocessor, space station and cancer drug that you "Mainstream Muslim" types have built since World War 2 ended.

It is my "Heretical Muslim" types who built progressive Muslim-majority societies and it is you "Mainstream Muslim" types who became the slaves and gun arms of the Crusader armies of NATO who used you to destroy those progressive societies or sabotage them at the least because NATO didn't want my types to bring Muslims and the non-Muslim people they associated with to evolution. You "Muslim" Brotherhood, Al Qaeda and Tableeghi Jamaat "Mainstream Muslim" types are the slaves of the Crusaders. You were during the earlier centuries and you are now.

So know your position, you slave, and change. Change to the better.

I have told you before that you know nothing about Islam, geopolitics and the world really despite your Oh So Great Political Science College Degree. I have told you to burn your degree and unlearn and learn.

Which societies ? Nasser's Egypt ? Muammar's Libya ? Algeria ? The Syria of the Assads ? Or is it the same Afghanistan of the Taliban and the Pakistan of Zia ul Haq which the Crusaders of the Western government formed ?

You are the second or third PDF member from Canada who lives in "Kafir" Canada but vents hate against "Kafir" Canada not because Canada is part of NATO ( Oh no, you afterall are a slave of NATO ) but because Canada is not a copy of "Islamic" Republic of Afghanistan, etc.

Forget about "Kafir" Canada and vent your anger against the Taliban and the Tableeghi mullahs of India who have the slogan "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" and "Ghustak-e-Rasool ki ek hi sazaa, sar tan se juda..." and defame islam, and the mullahs of Pakistan who lynch Muslims and non-Muslims alike and try to douse a burning building with azaan and the mullahs of Bangladesh who almost lynch a girl for wearing jeans and top. Do that.
So what there are many Muslims who live in the West especially for a higher education,

I disagree with you that it was heretical Muslims who build the Golden Age of Islam.
Were Ibn Sina, Ibn Khaldun, and Al Khawrizmi heretical Muslims?

When this happen then expect to be in spot 1

BD34BBA3-E581-49FF-81FB-5D4CF07FBF5A.jpeg

According to mullas in general, women should not go out of the four walls of the house, fully clad in burka, women are like jewels always kept covered in cloth and kept in a box.
For safe keeping ofcourse....😂

Pakistan needs freedom. Prepare the coup. Oh wait,it's already done.

So what there are many Muslims who live in the West especially for a higher education,

But why ? Why not seek higher education in the madrassas of Deoband in India ? When is there a Deobandi / Tableeghi space station coming up ? Let all "Mainstream Muslim" types in the world descend upon Deoband to "study" because afterall most "Muslim" NATO gun arms whether in Southeast Asia or Africa or Central Asia or Russia or Europe or North America, they all derive their ideology from Deoband. The Deoband mullah school is 156 years old so I am sure it is the most advanced school in every element of human research, whether space travel or computing or medicine or electricity production ( from jinns like "Mard-e-Momin" Zia ul Haq ? ) or socio-economics or politics or materials research etc etc.

"Pious" True Momins who never miss a prayer mustn't go and live in "Kafir" West for higher education. They should go to Deoband and whatever school the Taliban has opened in Afghanistan and the mountains of Pakistan.

I disagree with you that it was heretical Muslims who build the Golden Age of Islam.
Were Ibn Sina, Ibn Khaldun, and Al Khawrizmi heretical Muslims?

1. Do you claim that those three were "Mainstream Muslims" like you, the Taliban and the Tableeghi Jamaat ? If they were they wouldn't have been part of the Islamic Golden Age and we wouldn't have known of them now.

2. Our dear @Areesh had once joyously declared to me of a "Heretic Muslim" philosopher during the Golden Age who recanted and became "pious". Areesh can remind us of his name. I am sure he had an assassination threat to his name.

3. Did you know that early Muslims philosophers - not modern Tableeghis - brought Buddha into the fold of the 124,000 prophets believed in Muslim beliefs ?

4. I don't remember a name now but this philosopher then was forced to accept defeat thrust upon him by a mullah who is respected by mullahs now. When I remember the philosopher's name I will tag you in 'Whatever'

According to mullas in general, women should not go out of the four walls of the house, fully clad in burka, women are like jewels always kept covered in cloth and kept in a box.
For safe keeping ofcourse....😂
I disagree, a woman should have a career, have a bachelors degree, and a master's degree as a minimum.

But why ? Why not seek higher education in the madrassas of Deoband in India ? When is there a Deobandi / Tableeghi space station coming up ? Let all "Mainstream Muslim" types in the world descend upon Deoband to "study" because afterall most "Muslim" NATO gun arms whether in Southeast Asia or Africa or Central Asia or Russia or Europe or North America, they all derive their ideology from Deoband. The Deoband mullah school is 156 years old so I am sure it is the most advanced school in every element of human research, whether space travel or computing or medicine or electricity production ( from jinns like "Mard-e-Momin" Zia ul Haq ? ) or socio-economics or politics or materials research etc etc.

"Pious" True Momins who never miss a prayer mustn't go and live in "Kafir" West for higher education. They should go to Deoband and whatever school the Taliban has opened in Afghanistan and the mountains of Pakistan.

1. Do you claim that those three were "Mainstream Muslims" like you, the Taliban and the Tableeghi Jamaat ? If they were they wouldn't have been part of the Islamic Golden Age and we wouldn't have known of them now.

2. Our dear @Areesh had once joyously declared to me of a "Heretic Muslim" philosopher during the Golden Age who recanted and became "pious". Areesh can remind us of his name. I am sure he had an assassination threat to his name.

3. Did you know that early Muslims philosophers - not modern Tableeghis - brought Buddha into the fold of the 124,000 prophets believed in Muslim beliefs ?

4. I don't remember a name now but this philosopher then was forced to accept defeat thrust upon him by a mullah who is respected by mullahs now. When I remember the philosopher's name I will tag you in 'Whatever'
Because institutions in Pakistan are not as good as institutions in the West in the Academic disciplines, applied sciences, and practical skills.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom