What's new

Afghanistan is ready for INDIA to TRAIN TALIBS

They've won more wars than you. Maybe they know something about war and you need to listen to them.

You seem to have sex on your mind.

Are you getting enough?

Which is why they want military training from india. A nation that cannot even take on a country that is 7× smaller than it despite having the full backing of the west and russia.......... :disagree:.......do you even read what you write before you post?...........:lol:..........YES, afghans are begging to be refugees in Pakistan and mass selling their womenfolk to Pakistanis for food and water. That is a FACT. Ever wondered why there are at least 7 million afghans in Pakistan?

I think your time would be better spent at finding out why india has the highest number of growth stunted people in the world that produces little weiner manlets with a severe inferiority complex...........:azn::

If you are worried about my sex life, just ask your mama for the latest news!.......... :lol:

They were probably being polite. Why would taliban want their soldiers to be trained by India? Those Indian trained ANA guys got ran thru, butt focked, and surrendered in 48 hours. :lol:
Afghan government has no better options. Only other option is to be trained by an army which sold it's own country to the highest bidders.
I daresay ANA guys did much better in comparison. They recognised imported government and supported (or didn't resist) their countrymen to topple this imported government.

Afghan government has no better options. Only other option is to be trained by an army which sold it's own country to the highest bidders.
I daresay ANA guys did much better in comparison. They recognised imported government and supported (or didn't resist) their countrymen to topple this imported government.

Perhaps you guys need to import more food and nutrition as well as a new government that can feed india as india has the HIGHEST number of acutely malnourished people in the world with stunted growth that produces little manlets with little weiners which causes indians like you to have a severe inferiority complex...........:lol::

They struggled for azaadi for 40 years. They finally got it. They have been living unrecognized as well.

You asked for opinion of Owaisi and I gave it to you. And I told you Taliban-Modi dost-dost too. You didn't acknowledge my post yet.

What's this about struggling for azaadi for 40 years ? NATO happily allowed these Talib "azaadi seekers" to impose their rotten thoughts on Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001, and last year too NATO enabled Taliban to come to power and this was told in essence not only by ANA general Sami Sadat but you can also know this if you think. Would NATO have ever left Afghanistan if a leftist movement like Solidarity Party of Afghanistan had a chance of taking over governance of the country ?

Perhaps you guys need to import more food and nutrition as well as a new government that can feed india as india has the HIGHEST number of acutely malnourished people in the world with stunted growth that produces little manlets with little weiners which causes indians like you to have a severe inferiority complex...........:lol::

(Unlike some other persons) We may die hungry but we'll never sell our motherland.

Pashtuns of Pakistan will never let that happen.

That is fast changing..........:azn::

(Unlike some other persons) We may die hungry but we'll never sell our motherland.

Also add dying short in stature little manlets to hunger...........:lol:

I think india should concentrate on feeding it's starving 100s of millions so they won't have the greatest number of people in the world suffering from stunted growth............:azn::

Was there a plan to feed the Afghans?

Knee jerk reaction by Pakistanis it’s mostly a no name Indian news channel. I wouldn’t put much weight behind this.
That's on post #27. Right, got it.

Salaam

Be honest. Do you think that is a viable option?
Ask yourself how many lakhs of rupees it cost him to make that statement.

That will be sorted out in upcoming months. You should be worrying about your caboose my bharti fraaand. I heard afghans really like chocolatey effeminate bharti boys.

Afghans are rough so they have a byob or bring your own bottle policy.

:lol:
World's Largest Aid recipient braah 🤣
View attachment 851181
Turkey is thier cause of refugee crisis and EU wanting turkey to take care of em - next are Afghanistan and Syria

Neither war torn or caring for refugees - seems like good old proffesional bhikhari behavior to me
What's your excuse?
The Japanese come offering us money to set up development corridors for them, and we need an excuse?

That will be sorted out in upcoming months. You should be worrying about your caboose my bharti fraaand. I heard afghans really like chocolatey effeminate bharti boys.

Afghans are rough so they have a byob or bring your own bottle policy.
Something's burning.....

Which is why they want military training from india. A nation that cannot even take on a country that is 7× smaller than it despite having the full backing of the west and russia.......... :disagree:.......do you even read what you write before you post?...........:lol:..........YES, afghans are begging to be refugees in Pakistan and mass selling their womenfolk to Pakistanis for food and water. That is a FACT. Ever wondered why there are at least 7 million afghans in Pakistan?

I think your time would be better spent at finding out why india has the highest number of growth stunted people in the world that produces little weiner manlets with a severe inferiority complex...........:azn::

If you are worried about my sex life, just ask your mama for the latest news!.......... :lol:
She died eighteen years ago. Try again.

Something's burning.....

Yeah it’s India with communal violence and religious fundamentalism taking hold. Maybe bhartis should put out the fire in their own house before trying to start one in their neighbor’s. :lol:

Last edited:
That is fast changing..........:azn::

What you quoted is natural, as every migratory group faces that in human history.

But, to say they are gonna be kicked out is never happening.

You asked for opinion of Owaisi and I gave it to you. And I told you Taliban-Modi dost-dost too. You didn't acknowledge my post yet.

What's this about struggling for azaadi for 40 years ? NATO happily allowed these Talib "azaadi seekers" to impose their rotten thoughts on Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001, and last year too NATO enabled Taliban to come to power and this was told in essence not only by ANA general Sami Sadat but you can also know this if you think. Would NATO have ever left Afghanistan if a leftist movement like Solidarity Party of Afghanistan had a chance of taking over governance of the country ?

Look what happened to Najeeb. Nur Taraki was so brutal the Soviets advised him to chill out. Ali Wazir is a Marxist lmfao.

1654370324962.png

Pashtuns of Pakistan will never let that happen.

Maybe that’s your view, but most Pashtuns of KPK still call Afghans Majaars and regularly get into scuffles with them.

I actually don’t have a problem with Afghan refugees and hope to see them return home when their country is stabilized.

Back
Top Bottom