What's new

TRADE STARTED BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL

Pakistan’s only way to survive is an Islamic revolution.
These people who say Ummah is dead or Ummah Chummah, their number 1 beghairat who sold their deen. Some statements these libgandus make are border line kufr.
True Muslims of Pakistan need to give Dawah to them and stick together to protect them selves from liberal fitna. Us Muslims don’t care about this world. We can suffer poverty and be hated on that won’t affect us. We can keep giving our lives in Jihad against a much superior enemy and we won’t care. We will even fight while no one supports us we don’t care. That’s because we are here to Please Allah Azzawajal not west. We worship Allah and Allah alone. We don’t worship the Taghuts of the west so we don’t have any fear if the whole world goes against us.
Kill the traitors first before the outside enemy.
I’m Sunni and I endorse all Muslim unity for all who believe in Allah and believe in Rasulallah (ﷺ) and believe he (ﷺ) was the last prophet.
Our enemies are kuffar who occupy our land and humiliate us. We need to stop the infighting and take care of the real enemy first. Disputes happen and difference of opinion happens but that shouldn’t make us forget the real enemy. It’s like we’re all from the same house and live under one roof. Inside the house we may fight and have disagreements. But when it comes to outsiders we must all unite and fight them.
We Muslims have the help of Allah. We never lose hope.

In Sha Allah one day Pakistan will be an Islamic country.
Hum apky jazbat ki qadar kerty hain per emotions are
the weakness. Jo qom self-discipline aur khud ki accountability nhi ker sakti wo kis sy kiya lary gi. Every one is for sale, just different prices. Jazbat apni jaga, per whole umma chumma is the same story.

I hope Iran gives Pakistan the 2008 Mumbai treatment because I have no doubts the Murtads and their “enlighten moderation” bastards including few cheering this are in control of this Islamic nation and will now destabilize Iran and Afghanistan through KPK and Baluchistan.

Congrats, morons you’ve played yourself! Oppress your own while bowing your heads in front of the oppressors.

@SalarHaqq @Battlion25 @Mirzali Khan @Muhammed45 @aryobarzan @Big Tank
are you insane ? You are asking Iran to kill innocent people in Pakistan ...

Iranian leader has never dropped Kashmir, but there are priorities and differences in our approach.

If we ger rid of Israel then India and other imperialistic oppressors will take our words seriously. Israel is the blade bleeding us to death.

Iran's track record on Palestine is commendable as is their support for Kashmiri freedon but let's not go overboard.​

How Iran saved India – in 1994

This is not even funny anymore.
Sorry, have to share it keeping in mind current affairs of Pak.

Koi-Umeed-Bar.gif

Pakistan Army however, is 10 times more disciplined than any military for sale.
The natural qualities possessed by a sepoy make him peerless in submission & loyalty.
All in all excellent soldier material :pakistan:
Yes, normally mercenary armies like those african warlords' private militias don't have any discipline. Here we have the best trained mercenaries in the world, with a complete arsenal. including Nukes.

itachi is not one of the mods.

if this current one was not a mod I would have succeed in getting him deleted by now if not in the very first two weeks.

same phraseology
cannot read Urdu
is a monafeq professing to be pan-islamist then slips-up and goes on anti-sunni tirades
and much much more

P.S.
I was reporting his posts like crazy until I got a friendly email to stop wasting time because it is an exercise in futility

Yeah well abdul rehman pajeet is back now too. Goes to show something clear as day here in the end.

The report function just doesnt really matter, its like striking the lottery and the prize is some damp squib anyway when you do get lucky anyway. Not even going to try GHQ "on hold" stuff (an ex-member told me that used to work somewhat back in the day).

I reported one really terrible post (abusing Pakistan really badly) and it is STILL up there in full view.

Mods just dont care.

This was done by a Pakistani Jewish citizen who legally sent food items to Israel.
What does that even mean? Even if that's for humanitarian aid, which is a laughable notion in our case, there must be rules governing it.
"I just send 3 non custom paid vehicle to a relative in Pakistan" Does that make sense?

This isn't between states but a private citizen and Israeli entity.
States don't trade. Commercial entities do.
By that logic, why doesn't the state of Pakistan allow a private citizen to fly to Israel?

Last edited:
I hope Iran gives Pakistan the 2008 Mumbai treatment because I have no doubts the Murtads and their “enlighten moderation” bastards including few cheering this are in control of this Islamic nation and will now destabilize Iran and Afghanistan through KPK and Baluchistan.

Congrats, morons you’ve played yourself! Oppress your own while bowing your heads in front of the oppressors.

@SalarHaqq @Battlion25 @Mirzali Khan @Muhammed45 @aryobarzan @Big Tank
Iran isn’t any less corrupt. As long as you are with the regime, you are Gucci. Rest are waiting to get on next flight out of Iran to any western country.

That’s right. UAE has a friendship deal with Israel as part of the Abraham Accords. There is trade between them and lots of Israelis visiting as tourists.

This export from Pakistan was probably to UAE. Then it was reexported to Israel.

People are getting their pants in a twist over nothing. Pakistan probably has no direct deal with Israel.
What if it's to test the waters?

Pakistan is willing to trade with Yahudis but not Hindus right across the border ?

Back
Top Bottom