What's new

INDIA PLANS TO CHANGE WATER TREATY

No one is asking you to believe me but it will happen regardless as it is prophesied by Awliyya ALLAAH long time ago - to collaborate with the prophecy of Ghazwa-e-hind.

Water is big motivation as it is matter of life and death. And India is purposely stoking the fire.
This time a final blow to that india. Coming soon inshAllah
Ghazwa e hind will equalize and stamp our superiority finally.

‘pehle tum ehl-e-kufr-e-hind se jung kerogay aur Fatah paogay, phir Shaam mei Hazrat Isa ka sath do gay’

That’s clear cut. No doubts. Final decision. I wish we can be part of it inshAllah and Amen.

Lol you hardly have reserves to keep your country running , how tf you will invade india, even ttp is getting an upper hand of you guys

‘pehle tum ehl-e-kufr-e-hind se jung kerogay aur Fatah paogay, phir Shaam mei Hazrat Isa ka sath do gay’

That’s clear cut. No doubts. Final decision. I wish we can be part of it inshAllah and Amen.

Last edited:
Kashmir issue is ever evolving, with the onset of climate change, the territorial dispute between 2 nation states, the question of self determination to the Kashmiris, is set to evolve into a water crisis.

The Indian elephant influenced by intoxicated state of mast cannot afford any misadventure.

Lol you hardly have reserves to keep your country running , how tf you will invade india, even top is getting an upper hand of you guys
All the more reasons why you shouldn't be paranoid but your post indicates somewhat of predicted concerns.

I heard PM Shahbaz had made a request to Indians to use their influence over IMF and make them agree to lend Pakistan next installment.

India knows this is the time to squeeze this state. Credit to Pak Army for bringing it to this point.

This Is What Happens When Establishments Conspires Against A Strong and Popular Leader and Installs Weak and Corrupt Puppets.The Whole Country Weakens.

Don't Blame India They Are Just Taking Advantage

Old farts in GHQ care about their retirement. Their thinking capacity and memory span is limited to few years.

Even if India stop abiding by IWT at this moment, only thing Generals are capable of doing is to lick Uncle Sam boots to pressure India. Thar’s pretty much it.
If Modi wins 3rd term, thats the first thing that he would do. Just like when he won 2nd term, he abrogated Article 376

Anything that will change will happen mutually or the very least as per international law conventions, no need to create hysteria about it. What India definitely wants is fair share of water deal. 80% of water from the 6 rivers goes to Pakistan, India want's more of that said share, and if we get it, it will be through negotiations and cooperation as per the provisions in the treaty!!

Exactly, we only use 20% of the Indus water. What India wants is more equitable share. Nothing out of the world!!
Once Modi wins 3rd term, I am pretty sure he will only agree for 50:50 share or no IWT

Now it has been proved once again that 🇨🇳 holding of Brahmaputra water is much lower than what it is generally perceived

You proved nothing and the data shows that. You can chose to ignore all the science, it's your funeral pyre.
At least your government has more sense and pays China massively for water security.

A treaty is called a treaty because it is signed by all the involved parties.

How can a treaty be changed unilaterally?

Few years back Pakistan and India had gone for arbitration over an Indian dam. It was over disagreement over certain aspects of the existing treaty. Changing a treaty is much bigger thing and can’t be done as is being thought by few FMs.

Please reserve nuclear options and Ghaz-wa-e-Hind for bigger causes.
India will walkout of the treaty.
USA walked out of this treaty in 2019.

If Modi wins 3rd term, thats the first thing that he would do. Just like when he won 2nd term, he abrogated Article 376

Once Modi wins 3rd term, I am pretty sure he will only agree for 50:50 share or no IWT
IWT will go. Any change to its current form is politically not acceptable to Pakistani politician's.
And once India walks out of it, will be same like article 370.
Water flow into Pakistan will only reduce but can't be stopped.
Only disadvantage is that Pakistan will now be at recieving end while India will decide when and how much water to release as per it's interests.

Who cares asl long as DHA is not flooded and Papa Johns is doing well.
Then all is good.
1675525471631.jpeg

This water treaty nonsense like you described has been going on for decades, believe me nothing will happen. India does not have as much power or leverage over Pakistan like we are made out to believe. In fact they do not have any leverage over Pakistan. And of course people are falling for this boogey like usual
you are actually right. India does not have technical capability or financial capability today to divert or even use its share of water ... However, after 20 years , INDIA will get that capability, at that time, minimum that India will accept is 50:50 water share.... we will all see that :)

will amritsari mian ji say something to bummy chummy shri moohdhi? :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom