What's new

UN NUCLEAR CHIEF COMES TO PAKISTAN

Pakistani establishment is stupid but I don’t think they’re that stupid to denuclearize. They’re enjoying mansions in USA, Belgium, London and Paris being west is scared of Pakistans nukes and rather keep these dollarkhors in their pocket. If Pakistan is denuclearized these dollarkhors will be sent to the gallows by their daddies in the west, not to their overseas mansions.

Also, I’m sure there’s some people inside establishment or intelligence agencies that are still loyal to Pakistan and Islam. These guys won’t allow Pakistan to be denuclearized even if it means stealing a few nukes so Pakistan still has some means of defence.

Also, I’m sure there’s some people inside establishment or intelligence agencies that are still loyal to Pakistan and Islam.

I’m afraid the last 20 years have disproved that

Great achievement by the incumbent government and our establishment.

Pakistan doesn’t even use LNGs properly how would it utilize Nuclear technology?

I’m afraid the last 20 years have disproved that
If anything they have proven just that. Why isn’t Pakistan openly secular today? Why did Pakistan still support some IEA factions against usa and nato? Who trained and made up majority of 313 Badri which fought not only in Afghanistan but also in Kashmir? Who kept many Kashmiri mujahideen networks alive and still supports select few Kashmiri mujahideen?
These people could be a very very small minority. All it takes is a few well placed people in establishment for this. I agree the last 20 years has purged many patriotic and Islamic elements from establishment but I’m sure few did survive.
If there wasn’t such elements still alive Pakistan wouldn’t even be alive.

Uh oh @Erieye bro, I don't feel so good. But ultimately Sayfullah must be right. Nothing bad will happen. Ghabrana nahi hai.

If anything they have proven just that. Why isn’t Pakistan openly secular today? Why did Pakistan still support some IEA factions against usa and nato? Who trained and made up majority of 313 Badri which fought not only in Afghanistan but also in Kashmir? Who kept many Kashmiri mujahideen networks alive and still supports select few Kashmiri mujahideen?
These people could be a very very small minority. All it takes is a few well placed people in establishment for this. I agree the last 20 years has purged many patriotic and Islamic elements from establishment but I’m sure few did survive.
If there wasn’t such elements still alive Pakistan wouldn’t even be alive.
The biggest issue with these institutions is the quality of man power.

There's a compounding effect of poor training courses, nepotistic selection, and low funding which combines and creates unproductive relatively useless institutions.

Our institutions compared with most other nuclear powers are subpar due to the above.

Many of them are still loyal to Pakistan care about national interests but it's the general unproductivity, low quality human resource, and corruption which is the real issue.

Most of these dudes eat tax money but just sit down drinking tea most of the day, and barely understand their job. It's like that dude in class who is never paying attention and then rushes some very poor work in the last 10 minutes of class so he isn't kept back and has something to show.

That work is obviously sh/t compared to someone paying attention, intelligent and who spent time writing out his work. These are nations like US, China, India, Israel. We are the other one.

What Indian army could not do, Pakistan Army has done that to Pakistan. If nukes are sold, that will be because establishment has done another deal under the table selling this Nation for their personal gains.

See for how much they sell their mother-land this time abd watch who leaves Pakistan after retirement.

jis mulk k 2 sobon me PSL khela ja raha ho aur 2 sobon me dehshatgardi deshatgardi kheli ja rahi ho to is se saf zahir hota hai k establishment kiya karnay ja rahi hai. bs ab bahut thora waqt reh gaya hai.

Generals will never denuke Pakistan. Nukes are the only thing stopping foreign armies from invading Pakistan and incompetent generals knows well without nukes, invading Army will be hanging them upside down for interrogation like Iraqi generals in Abu graib.

Generals gotta cover their A$$.
Bold of you to assume they will be sticking around in that scenario. They'll take their paycheck and be off the Belgium or whatever, soon as the price is right.

Calm down. PMLN did nuclear bomb blast despite threats from U.S, PMLN will be the last party that agrees to denuclearise Pakistan.

Hatred should be under certain levels. And there should be gratefulness. India would’ve swallowed us if PMLN hadn’t done those nuclear blasts
Yup. Nawaz sharif will go to any lengths to save Pakistan's nukes. He'll come back to Pakistan, face the music, return the looted money, and stop eating haram before he gives up nukes. That's the level of his commitment of this man we are blessed with as our leader

Calm down. PMLN did nuclear bomb blast despite threats from U.S, PMLN will be the last party that agrees to denuclearise Pakistan.

Hatred should be under certain levels. And there should be gratefulness. India would’ve swallowed us if PMLN hadn’t done those nuclear blasts

This is the point that everyone is missing.

Pakistan doesn’t even use LNGs properly how would it utilize Nuclear technology?

Getting yellow cake is cheaper and easier to get. Kazakhstan has a lot of Uranium.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom