What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

I have long been advocating for a ICBM test as well as building up a sizeable ICBM fleet, but what would be the point? Who are we going to fire a ICBM at? The people in charge in Pakistan have America and dollar as their God.

What we need is to get rid of traitors like Bawja and fill in the ranks with patriots. After that we should 100% go for ICBM's.
Bro, ICBM is a waste of time.

We have India and Afghanistan covered. Why does Pakistan need to go beyond that?

I’d propose Pakistan foreign policy makers to never mention the ICBM or the nuclear word. Everyone knows we have nukes and have the capability to deliver, so it’s better to shut up, and focus on the economy.

If you held a some title here then PDF obviously has no standards.
hey hey hey! he has 2 PDF titles:
Advisor
Senior Moderator

his most favorite hobby is finding fault with Pakistan Army (he, along with that embezzling absconder amreeki sayyad, was at it long before agnostic, foxtrot, jango and waz became converts )

his second most fave passtime here was belittling me/commenting on my 'bad' upbringing if'n when I said something unfavorable about bharatis

I’d propose Pakistan foreign policy makers to never mention the ICBM or the nuclear word. Everyone knows we have nukes and have the capability to deliver, so it’s better to shut up, and focus on the economy.
Today the PM himself has promoted the fear of "political instability": So, the bellyaching over Biden's statement may take a break.

Today the PM himself has promoted the fear of "political instability": So, the bellyaching over Biden's statement may take a break.

Things look pretty bad when a professional beggar can’t even catch a break.

oh yes - very weak. Not as great as fake NZ resident.
So you have a reading/vision problem too. My current location flag says .au not NZ.
Why would anyone fake NZ residency?

Advisor
Senior Moderator

his most favorite hobby is finding fault with Pakistan Army (he, along with that embezzling absconder amreeki sayyad, was at it long before agnostic, foxtrot, jango and waz became converts )

his second most fave passtime here was belittling me/commenting on my 'bad' upbringing if'n when I said something unfavorable about bharatis
He definitely sounds like a stealthy bharati.

PDF should remove the country of origin flag that can be easily faked and use IP address to automatically put current country flag.

Last edited:
So you have a reading/vision problem too. My current location flag says .au not NZ.
Why would anyone fake NZ residency?

He definitely sounds like a stealthy bharati.

PDF should remove the country of origin flag that can be easily faked and use IP address to automatically put current country flag.
Or maybe I didn’t bother with you too mich.

Yes - I am a stealthy Bharati. Low observable 6th generation

Advisor
Senior Moderator

No, it was your racism and that is just poor upbringing.

And they didn’t convert - they just stopped trying to find the positive in a rotten mentality of which you represent a section of

Or maybe I didn’t bother with you too mich.

Yes - I am a stealthy Bharati. Low observable 6th generation

No, it was your racism and that is just poor upbringing.

And they didn’t convert - they just stopped trying to find the positive in a rotten mentality of which you represent a section of

My my. How things have changed over the past decade! :D

My my. How things have changed over the past decade! :D
Have they though?
I think it’s gotten more vociferous on the level of reforms needed but less knee jerk on opinions not agreed with.

Have they though?
I think it’s gotten more vociferous on the level of reforms needed but less knee jerk on opinions not agreed with.

Well, in that case, "the more things change, the more they remain the same" still applies. :D

You are one lucky person because you have already accepted that you aren't free in China. That ends everything. I wish you best of luck. CCP can knock on your door. It's your fight now. best of luck communist hahaha.
Enjoy your ban and watch me exposed your lies. Poor thing of u that u can't fight back. :rofl:

He basically read Pakistan the riot act. It should be a wake up call if one were ever needed, in how Pakistan is perceived, and all the implications that carries. This should be seen as an opportunity to fundamentally transform the nation.

A rebuttal or even a rebranding (as proposed during Musharraf’s time) won’t be enough. Too much has been hollowed out. Real structural reforms build up political and economic reforms (such as property tax) are the only way to build cohesion and the sovereignty to rebuild standing in the world.

A good start can be to at least announce a fixed date for elections that let the people choose who they want to lead them, and end the uncertainty.

But before that, there needs to be a coming to a consensus among all political parties of the rules of the roads towards the national interests. Internal squabbling has its own opportunity costs. The world is looking like it’s about to go into a deep recession, and the sooner reforms are done, the sooner people can get back to refocusing on national interests.

There also needs to be a clearing of the incompetent and unproductive politicians and bureaucrats. In a sense the politicians need to be audited, have their property confiscated in proportion to what they stole from the country and given a “severance package” so they can exit politics. The nation can not bear anymore “dead weight”. With the floods, now is a good time to formulate a plan to redistribute the land from convicted elites that put their wealth in domestic properties.
COAS comes back from a visit of USA and the POTUS gives out such a statement against Pakistan nuclear weapons, would this be called aligned interest of COAS/Pak Army with USA or conflict of interests of both entities.

Old words new Mouth.:cool:
They themselves are saying....Yes...No.....Yes...No actually No......

COAS comes back from a visit of USA and the POTUS gives out such a statement against Pakistan nuclear weapons, would this be called aligned interest of COAS/Pak Army with USA or conflict of interests of both entities.

POTUS wasn’t referring the weapons being unsafe as much as the nation having a failure of cohesion. It didn’t seemed like a statement against an individual per say, but institutions for failure to govern. PTI walking out of parliament and majority of the general public not accepting the current government makes any agreements with the US pointless, as the next government with a mana date can just reverse the agreements. Hence, why nothing should be agreed unless PTI indicates they won’t reverse it.

So in that way it seems Pakistan’s polity is in paralysis, or as Biden says lacks “cohesion”.

Biden didn’t say the country is dangerous, the nation, the Qoum/the people are dangerous. So the only way forward is a solution had the support of the majority of the people, a real democratically elected government.

Even if the current government has legitimacy by the rules of Pakistan’s constitution, the way they came to power delegitimized them in the eyes of the people and with Biden’s statement, to an extent in the eyes of the west.

btw, someone should go back and count the popular vote in support of the PTI and compare it to the total of the rest.

Second, forming a “PDM” also delegitimized all the other parties as they look like they have been forced together to counter a popular PTI.

Considering PTI wasn’t anti-military, a constructive solution would be for PTI leadership and the establishment to iron out how to achieve goals without endangering national interests unbeknowningly. The same briefing should be given to all the other political parties as well, and have lay out real actionable platform, timeframes to get rid of incompetent and corrupt politicians, and outlining which kind of professional experts/managers the politicians need to actually implement their platforms.

Then let the people vote on it. Give people real options and fresh faces with competent track records.

Second, Biden’s statement; the Russia with reference to China with reference to India with Reference to Pakistan lays out the regional balance as the US understands it. If anything, this shows the US (or at least Biden) understands the challenges the Pak Military has to operate in, and shares that view. Ambassador Bloom’s visit to what he called AJK and the German Foreign minister bringing up Kashmir when alongside the current foreign minister, shows that west balances India and Pakistan considering the aforementioned regional balance. Pakistan needs to capitalize on this and form a consensus in which the state looks cohesive and functional and prosperous so the west to can work with Pakistan for their own prosperity.

There is also the perception of cohesion. Pakistan needs to rebuild its institutions, strengthen rule of law to be seen as impartial and above the fray. Also, very importantly Pakistan needs to rebuild its soft power it use to have a nascent form in the 50s and early 60s. There is a lot of talent in the arts, and a vibrant cultural scene coupled with a stable and growing economy can build up the perception of cohesion in as little as a decade.

Pakistan’s industries are so behind international averages and the population is large enough, that local demand can support a lot of FDI. A unified polity can be savvy enough to shape the message to attract that potential FDI, but also require agreements to make most of what is produced exports. With the window opened by the Russian war being finite, the establishment did well to start shipping artillery shells, but need to move quickly to get a political resolution to the satisfaction of the majority of the people at home. The floods are a opportunity to pivot the national image, nor to “beg” but to pivot to attract FDI to become climate resilient. Win-win for all.

On the issue of the statement of the German foreign minister’s statement, Europe needs growth to prosper. For Europe, a hostile Russia and Iran as well as a rising China, there is a need to reach new untapped resources in Central Asia that can fuel their growth just sitting there. Heck, if Pakistan can get its act together a plan can be worked out to get Reko-Diq started and just those resources are something the world wants access to (countries are looking at increasing gold reserves to hedge against falling currencies). A stable region would also make the west feel their 20 year effort was not for naught.

Pakistan is too important a country to allow the status quo to continue as is. Regardless of Pakistan not getting a mention in the current NSS (US’ National security strategy) its still on POTUS’ mind due to its location in a vitally important region. BRI goes through our region, so even the pivot to Asia depends on continued productive relations in our region. Russia and Iran strategic rear is in our region. And productive relations require local partners that have legitimate democratically elected governments in the eyes of their people and the rest of the world.

Last edited:
POTUS wasn’t referring the weapons being unsafe as much as the nation having a failure of cohesion.
I must admit that I am not into the art of mind reading where if ABC comes out from mouth actually means XYZ. A nation having failure of cohesion must be brought united through the warning of a nuclear fall out. The cohesion that needs to be there has no other form of formal warning than a high level threat of nuclear assets being dangerous.

There are more conspiracy theorists on this forum than sane posters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom