What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

Yes - after assuming moderatorship and fooling you all , it took your sherlock level intellect and Mr Magoo intuition to unmask me..
Bravo!

I think we know who you mean but yes - a well funded with aid Pakistan with the right people :angel: in command keeps those hundreds of nukes safe..

Damn. Talk about open enmity.

Damn. Talk about open enmity.
Damn. I didn’t know you were diagnosed with these problems

f688a84db4fa2ca444f9a77c8f565105.jpg

D6BF435B-4E4B-4478-BAF8-43BDD51508D7.jpeg

I think we know who you mean but yes - a well funded with aid Pakistan with the right people :angel: in command keeps those hundreds of nukes safe.

Of course Pakistani nukes are safe. It is just that just about everything else is not, and that makes for a dangerous combination overall.

Biden calls Pakistan as one of the most dangerous countries in the world?

Biden is a hypocrite.

USA is the most dangerous country in the world.

USA has the most rapes, murders, school shootings, alcoholism problem, etc.

USA has the most children born out of wedlock.

Hahaha.

Biden calls Pakistan as one of the most dangerous countries in the world?

Biden is a hypocrite.

USA is the most dangerous country in the world.

USA has the most rapes, murders, school shootings, alcoholism problem, etc.

USA has the most children born out of wedlock.

Hahaha.
yet you made your nest right under their left testicle and not in Pakistan.

1666132188153.png

1666134052087.png

Hey Indiot, if the West exploits countries in the developing world, we have every right to take advantage of their societies as well you Indiot.
question remains but, why did you / family leave ?

bhagoda much ?

tatta giri bhi karni hai, gaali bhi deni hai

Yes - after assuming moderatorship and fooling you all , it took your sherlock level intellect and Mr Magoo intuition to unmask me..
Bravo!
Who is Mr Magoo? You vocabulary is weak for a native English speaker.
If you held a some title here then PDF obviously has no standards.

People are finding it difficult to pay bills but the army should develop an ICBM. Talk about misplaced priorities.

How many Pakistan will be able to develop? ICBM can be shot down as well.

If you think that a country like DPRK can defeat US in a war, you are in for a rude awakening. Recall Trump's threats to DPRK in 2017? He brought Kim to his senses fast.

Pakistan has more pressing issues to deal with. Terrorism, dysfunctional economy and effects of global warming. ICBM will fix these problems?

US is loosing interest in Pakistan. You can relax. All this denuclearization BS provides much-needed distraction to the corrupt and mullah-lovers to do what they do best.
"People are finding it difficult to pay bills but the army should develop an ICBM. Talk about misplaced priorities".

So someone saying we need ICBM is equivalent= We need them right now? Of course we have to wait a couple of years before we can consider developing ICBM's. We are almost bankrupt and 1/3 of our country is under water. Pakistan should first aim to get out of bankruptcy. After that we can develop ICBM.

Also I don't think anyone here believes North Korea can defeat the US in a war. Regardless of the outcome North Korea would be a much more formidable opponent than many would think including you.

"People are finding it difficult to pay bills but the army should develop an ICBM. Talk about misplaced priorities".

So someone saying we need ICBM is equivalent= We need them right now? Of course we have to wait a couple of years before we can consider developing ICBM's. We are almost bankrupt and 1/3 of our country is under water. Pakistan should first aim to get out of bankruptcy. After that we can develop ICBM.

Also I don't think anyone here believes North Korea can defeat the US in a war. Regardless of the outcome North Korea would be a much more formidable opponent than many would think including you.

For that reason alone there will not be a war with north Korea.

Weakness invites war, strength guarantees peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom