What's new

Biden says "PAKISTAN ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES" adds bit about NUKES too

I must admit that I am not into the art of mind reading where if ABC comes out from mouth actually means XYZ. A nation having failure of cohesion must be brought united through the warning of a nuclear fall out. The cohesion that needs to be there has no other form of formal warning than a high level threat of nuclear assets being dangerous.

There are more conspiracy theorists on this forum than sane posters.
This Biden "misstatement" may be a request by Bajwa, before he leaves office, to POTUS to make this statement so that the politicians hose down their dumpster fire and focus on what matters - bankruptcy and millions of people made destitute by the floods (and renewed violence by TTP). On the cue, PM is also parroting "political instability" .... the day before ECP decision. Biden may not be as senile as everyone is thinking.

This Biden "misstatement" may be a request by Bajwa, before he leaves office, to POTUS to make this statement so that the politicians hose down their dumpster fire and focus on what matters - bankruptcy and millions of people made destitute by the floods (and renewed violence by TTP). On the cue, PM is also parroting "political instability" .... the day before ECP decision. Biden may not be as senile as everyone is thinking.
Thats the funniest thing i heard all day :laugh:

I must admit that I am not into the art of mind reading where if ABC comes out from mouth actually means XYZ. A nation having failure of cohesion must be brought united through the warning of a nuclear fall out. The cohesion that needs to be there has no other form of formal warning than a high level threat of nuclear assets being dangerous.

There are more conspiracy theorists on this forum than sane posters.

Having been in politics for decades, Biden has had so many briefings, that by now he has a perception about the country. Sure a direct reference to the security around another nations nuclear assets sounds threatening, but it was the lack of cohesion, as he called it, that he said was dangerous not the weapons themselves. Pakistan has proven its ability to safe guard those assets for decades now.

The fact the most of the nation feels the country needs considerable changes will sound like conspiracy. It’s not fun to point them out. I’m sure once sanity and stability are restored to national politics, most here would be more than happy to go back to just discussing more run of the mill economic and military developments

It was General Hamid Gul that even admitted to you kiddos that COAS is selected as per orders of Uncle Sam.

:lol:

Aqalmaand ke
He also said that it will be written in the history that ISI (Agency under Army's Command) with the help of USA defeated Soviet Union, & it will be further written in the history that ISI with help of US defeated USA, so if the COAS is selected as per order of Uncle Sam how can an Agency under him fight with same hand who feeds it?

Last edited:
Biden is an idiot. I think USA is most dangerous country in the world.

social problems of USA:

1) Alcoholism
2) School shootings
3)LGBT
4) Feminism

Also one of the most violent country
Or what about the infamous Monica Lewinsky scandal where Monica Lewinsky sucked the dick of Bill Clinton.
1669351396216.png

Or Blacks used to be whipped in USA and called Nigger.

These Americans have no right to teach others about ethics.

Last edited:
oh yes - very weak. Not as great as fake NZ resident.
You cant tell the difference between NZ and Australia? Lol...

Who is Mr Magoo? You vocabulary is weak for a native English speaker.
If you held a some title here then PDF obviously has no standards.
Poor guy can't even tell the difference between NZ and Australia 😭

Biden is a bit of a retard.

Go get rid of your school shootings. USA is the most dangerous country in the world.

What about alcoholism in USA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom