What's new

A few of my ' favourite things' to do in Pakistan / India

well if u ask me,
i would love to visit the Rajistani desert n will imagin that when our Armored column will b passing through these deserts in future. WOW what a great sight it will be when our Al Khalid IIs will be moving here n there there n firing the DU Naiza shells on T90s bhishma tanks n on Arjun Tanks. WOW the sound of the tank approaching u is the greatest sound ever to me:bounce:
By the way im a great armored warfare lover:P

I would love to visit a toilet in pakistan. I always imagine that, cuz we dont have any in india you see.
so dont nbother with the mobile toilets please

1.Go to Pak
2. Go to gun market
3. Buy AK47
4. play around with it, target practice, etc.
5. take vid of the whole thing, put it on you tube, put pics on FB.
6. return to india
7. Get loads of respect, admiration and pretty girls

1.Go to Pak
2. Go to gun market
3. Buy AK47
4. play around with it, target practice, etc.
5. take vid of the whole thing, put it on you tube, put pics on FB.
6. return to india
7. Get loads of respect, admiration and pretty girls

sorry you wont get pretty girls for doing that kinda crap.

sorry you wont get pretty girls for doing that kinda crap.

he may not get u but he may get many other like that :P

I would love to visit a toilet in pakistan. I always imagine that, cuz we dont have any in india you see.
so dont nbother with the mobile toilets please
Mazak kr rha tha yar

well if u ask me,
i would love to visit the Rajistani desert n will imagin that when our Armored column will b passing through these deserts in future. WOW what a great sight it will be when our Al Khalid IIs will be moving here n there there n firing the DU Naiza shells on T90s bhishma tanks n on Arjun Tanks. WOW the sound of the tank approaching u is the greatest sound ever to me:bounce:
By the way im a great armored warfare lover:P

do not forget to visit PATTON NAGAR .... it is site for one of the greatest tank battles ever fought :woot:

BATTLE OF ASAL UTTAR
:azn:

do not forget to visit PATTON NAGAR .... it is site for one of the greatest tank battles ever fought :woot:

BATTLE OF ASAL UTTAR
:azn:

u again hahaha still u wanna debate on wars with me LOL i dont believe what it is in PATTON NAGAR. as far as i know those tanks were purchased by yr Gov later, painted in our colors n decroted there as a sign of pride :lol: thats all.

Abt my comment well i was just joking, i have mentioned in post number 127.Thanks!
thora sa to mazk samj lia kro:P

u again hahaha still u wanna debate on wars with me LOL i dont believe what it is in PATTON NAGAR. as far as i know those tanks were purchased by yr Gov later, painted in our colors n decroted there as a sign of pride :lol: thats all.

Abt my comment well i was just joking, i have mentioned in post number 127.Thanks!

if that was a joke then no problem ....... after all we shud not destroy a good thread. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom