What's new

Bangladesh FM Momen on India-Canada row; 'Proud of India, they don't do immature things'

Don't forget to give me a jaw breaking "response" here too Gagentic fvck face
Something you never did in your 1000 as (Hindu Gagentic that too a dalit one on top of that) history but are trying to act tough on internet forums
Wish daddy Pajeet had the same energy than you might have something worth talking shit about instead of empty rhetoric your ilk is known for
You are aware that the Chudhai Center Heera Mandi, also known as Shahi Mohallah, is rich in Mughal-era cultural and historical value. What you Pakistanis have been doing over the past 800 years is seen here.
You Pakistanis were humiliated and had your women abducted by each and every invader that came into Pakistan, whether they were Turks, Afghans, Arabs, or Persians. Hindus and Sikhs from modern-day India were the ones who did arrive to save your woman. Heck, up until 1840, Pathans were kidnapping women from Pakistan, Punjab, and Kashmir.
It's not as though Muslims on the Indian Subcontinent have stopped selling their women to sheikhs in the Arab world; they continue to do so in the name of Islam and for financial gain through customs known as niqah mutah and niqah missiyar.

Please do not say stupid words in a discussion forum. What kind of proof do you have that cowards are muslims and braves remain Hindu?

Please speak with minimal logic . By the way, do you really know if most of the Muslim number raised in Bengal due to producing many children, immigrating from other parts of Hindustan and settling here or conversion?

Do you even know or ever heard about the percentage of Muslims in the 1880 census? Perhaps, your kind of half-literate guy does not know of any such census,

In entire Bengal the percentage of Muslim population was only 36%. Now, illiterate guy like you would think why it rose to 54% in 1947?

Please find out an idiotic answer. But, note that muslims tend to produce more children. So, it increased more compared to Hindus of Bengal. There are many other reasons for the increase in Muslim population,

You will like when our own idiotic people talk of Sufi influence without knowing the history,

The Sufis, about 1000, were sent to Bengal after Bengal during the time of Akber. The purpose was to create supporters for the Mughal among the local muslims and new converts.

Even then Muslim population was only 36% of the total in the 1880 census. Read “Haqiqat-e-Musalman-e-Bangalore written by Kh. Fable Rabbi (Manager of the MurshidabadNawabi Estate) instead of reading what that non- matric @Black_cats says.

His knowledge is less than that of a class v boy. Shit on his ignorance.
Every converted Muslim will attempt to deny their ancestry, just as Pakistanis assert that they are Arabs, and those who find it difficult to do so tend to embellish and twist the history of oppression their ancestors endured at the hands of Islamic invaders. However, history is history, and it cannot be changed.

Last edited:
You are aware that the Chudhai Center Heera Mandi, also known as Shahi Mohallah, is rich in Mughal-era cultural and historical value. What you Pakistanis have been doing over the past 800 years is seen here.
You Pakistanis were humiliated and had your women abducted by each and every invader that came into Pakistan, whether they were Turks, Afghans, Arabs, or Persians. Hindus and Sikhs from modern-day India were the ones who did arrive to save your woman. Heck, up until 1840, Pathans were kidnapping women from Pakistan, Punjab, and Kashmir.
It's not as though Muslims on the Indian Subcontinent have stopped selling their women to sheikhs in the Arab world; they continue to do so in the name of Islam and for financial gain through customs known as niqah mutah and niqah missiyar.
same old reptitive BS fvck face
serial Muslim village level Nawabs bum cleaner gagentic Hindus with nothing to show for in the last 1000 years except for talking shit on the internet
We atleast have a histroy of martial tradition, wars, ruler, cheifs, fights, generals - unlike Bihari/ gagentic hindus
what do you have except for paying jiziya to survive and begging your local nawabs to provide you with sustenance ?

answer me pajeet, not your usual blabbering - point by point with a hindu gagentic matching up
Find me a Gangu Hindu who led - gagentic hindus against Timur lane in a pitch battle or peasants who fought him in guerrilla war with nothing but farm tools, Biharis fighting Mughals to protect the women of a religious minority? or a gagentic hindu who fought British with 30,000 men? who drove british out of areas where hindu gagentics were a religious minority in? A gagentic Hindu generals Fighting and defeating mongols in open battle?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_al-Mulk_Multani
Local urban civilian gagentic Hindus fighting mongols to defend their city leading to 20-30,000 Mongol deaths, Gagentic/Bihari Hindus creating a kingdom or conquering Delhi for another kingdom in the last 800-1000 years- I mean I can go on and on with the martial spirit of the peoples but at the very least for the time being
just answer me point by point

of instances where hindu gagentics/biharis of the middle ages matched up than okay, you can blabber (if they were free from a long day of local nawabs a** cleaning that is)
if not go back to cleaning a drunk nawabs bum filthy midget as you are nothing more than a barking dog

Last edited:
Indians cannot compensate because they are friggin poor.
IMG_8915.jpeg

same old reptitive BS fvck face
serial Muslim village level Nawabs bum cleaner gagentic Hindus with nothing to show for in the last 1000 years except for talking shit on the internet
We atleast have a histroy of martial tradition, wars, ruler, cheifs, fights, generals - unlike Bihari/ gagentic hindus
what do you have except for paying jiziya to survive and begging your local nawabs to provide you with sustenance ?

answer me pajeet, not your usual blabbering - point by point with a hindu gagentic matching up
Find me a Gangu Hindu who led - gagentic hindus against Timur lane in a pitch battle or peasants who fought him in guerrilla war with nothing but farm tools, Biharis fighting Mughals to protect the women of a religious minority? or a gagentic hindu who fought British with 30,000 men? who drove british out of areas where hindu gagentics were a religious minority in? A gagentic Hindu generals Fighting and defeating mongols in open battle?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_al-Mulk_Multani
Local urban civilian gagentic Hindus fighting mongols to defend their city leading to 20-30,000 Mongol deaths, Gagentic/Bihari Hindus creating a kingdom or conquering Delhi for another kingdom in the last 800-1000 years- I mean I can go on and on with the martial spirit of the peoples but at the very least for the time being
just answer me point by point

of instances where hindu gagentics/biharis of the middle ages matched up than okay, you can blabber (if they were free from a long day of local nawabs a** cleaning that is)
if not go back to cleaning a drunk nawabs bum filthy midget as you are nothing more than a barking dog
You know the mujra culture in Pakistan is also a result of the Mugal invasion. The Urdu language, spoken by Muslims in the Indian Subcontinent, originated in tawayafkhanas and mughal harems; it was mostly spoken by Muslim prostitutes. Muslim prostitutes who worked as actresses also helped to popularize the Urdu language in Bollywood.

You know the mujra culture in Pakistan is also a result of the Mugal invasion. The Urdu language, spoken by Muslims in the Indian Subcontinent, originated in tawayafkhanas and mughal harems; it was mostly spoken by Muslim prostitutes. Muslim prostitutes who worked as actresses also helped to popularize the Urdu language in Bollywood.
*** wipe of Muslim nawabs, the most lowly of low Hindu Gagentic Pajeets

You didn't answer my questions? Outside of cleaning Muslim a**, begging for sustainance from your local Muslim nawabs, paying jizziya - cash cows to your local Muslim drunk overlords that sufis who tried converting your sickly ugly race were killed as it impacted the cash flow

What have you outside of seething on the internet done in the last 800 years for you to open your big smelly ugly mouths against us?

Local urban civilian gagentic Hindus fighting mongols to defend their city leading to 20-30,000 Mongol deaths, Gagentic/Bihari Hindus creating a kingdom and)or conquering Delhi for another kingdom in the last 800-1000 years- I mean I can go on and on with the martial spirit of the peoples but at the very least for the time being
Find a bihari/Gagentic Hindu matching up point by point in the middle ages enough for the dalits of Bihar to bad mouth us ?

If not than stop barking like the little midget chihuahua you're
why-chihuahuas-bark-so-much.jpg

Last edited:
*** wipe of Muslim nawabs, the most lowly of low Hindu Gagentic Pajeets

You didn't answer my questions? Outside of cleaning Muslim a**, begging for sustainance from your local Muslim nawabs, paying jizziya - cash cows to your local Muslim drunk overlords that sufis who tried converting your sickly ugly race were killed as it impacted the cash flow

What have you outside of seething on the internet done in the last 800 years for you to open your big smelly ugly mouths against us?

Local urban civilian gagentic Hindus fighting mongols to defend their city leading to 20-30,000 Mongol deaths, Gagentic/Bihari Hindus creating a kingdom and)or conquering Delhi for another kingdom in the last 800-1000 years- I mean I can go on and on with the martial spirit of the peoples but at the very least for the time being
Find a bihari/Gagentic Hindu matching up point by point in the middle ages enough for the dalits of Bihar to bad mouth us ?

If not than stop barking like the little midget chihuahua you're
View attachment 957764
Why did your forefathers surrender to Islamic invaders and join Islam if they were so brave? They would battle to preserve their faith and culture. Had they been as bold as the rest of India and stayed Hindus, the people of India's north-eastern area never let a single Muslim walk on their sacred land. People gave their lives to protect their holy land from this heinous desert cult.

Why did your forefathers surrender to Islamic invaders and join Islam if they were so brave? They would battle to preserve their faith and culture. Had they been as bold as the rest of India and stayed Hindus, the people of India's north-eastern area never let a single Muslim walk on their sacred land. People gave their lives to protect their holy land from this heinous desert cult.
Sufi baba ji came and told them to change the faith and wear the shalwar otherwise talwar is coming .They followed babaji and changed the faith , because talwar was coming after babaji came and talwar was ready to do sar tan se juda .wise people took path of saving life and continued to serve the invaders .no resistance which wanted sacrifice .these people did the same wise thing when English came , the brave people polished the boot of angrej and still doing the same .

Last edited:
Hindu Shudras really are low lifes.

They remain within this vile Vedic religion, despite the brutality of Ram, because they have the 100s of millions of Dalits below them.

They don’t mind the daily humiliation from Brahmins as long as they get to exploit the Dalits.

80% of present day Hindus are Dalits.
I think there are differences between shudra and scheduled caste aka namashudra!

So dalits should be scheduled caste!

And yes rest of them , surely 80-85 % are shudras or OBC no doubt!

Muslims need to free the Dalits through LOVE JIHAD.

Love jihad is not only for the upper caste like Shormila Tagore and Emperor Akbar’s wife.
I personally don't support so called love jihad! Hypocrisy is forbidden in Islam!

( Also I don't think interfaith marriage between celebrities are part of so call love jihad)

However if there is genuine love between both party , one party can convert , if they want to observe religion and remain married! And surely it's not a part of so call love jihad that's actually a derogation to Muslim nation!

If they choose not to convert , surely it's not a problem as well because human has free will, but it's prohibited in Islam to get married to other religions apart from people pf book , mean Christian and Jewish! Still because of human free will they can do so , no action should be taken, because there is no compulsion in religion!

However , finally in short I am completely against the so called derogatory love jihad!

If you love someone , it must be pure! Marriage isn't joke , and without pure love marriage is just like a grave!

Last edited:
I think there are differences between shudra and scheduled caste aka namashudra!

So dalits should be scheduled caste!

And yes rest of them , surely 80-85 % are shudras or OBC no doubt!

I personally don't support so called love jihad! Hypocrisy is forbidden in Islam!

( Also I don't think interfaith marriage between celebrities are part of so call love jihad)

However if there is genuine love between both party , one party can convert , if they want to observe religion and remain married! And surely it's not a part of so call love jihad that's actually a derogation to Muslim nation!

If they choose not to convert , surely it's not a problem as well because human has free will, but it's prohibited in Islam to get married to other religions apart from people pf book , mean Christian and Jewish! Still because of human free will they can do so , no action should be taken, because there is no compulsion in religion!

However , finally in short I am completely against the so called derogatory love jihad!

If you love someone , it must be pure! Marriage isn't joke , and without pure love marriage is just like a grave!

I am totally in favour of love Jihad.

Upper caste Hindu women, especially, are susceptible to it.

Need to convert all upper caste women to Islam.

Upper caste men will then have to resort to sleeping with stray dogs like their lower caste brethren.

That would eventually wipe them out.

This is a peaceful way to achieve the end of RSS/BJP.

Muslims must wage Love Jihad!!

Sufi baba ji came and told them to change the faith and wear the shalwar otherwise talwar is coming .They followed babaji and changed the faith , because talwar was coming after babaji came and talwar was ready to do sar tan se juda .wise people took path of saving life and continued to serve the invaders .no resistance which wanted sacrifice .these people did the same wise thing when English came , the brave people polished the boot of angrej and still doing the same .
Big talk is all shudar Hindu Gagentics are capable of lmao
GO fetch water for your drunk muslim nawab shudar hindu or clean his a**hole - cause this is all you have ever done

Don't ever talk about fighting bhaiye
reply to post #42 with Hindu gagentics matching up point by point in the last 800 years and I'll grant you the right to talk in my presence
meanwhile stick to cleaning gutters of your muslim nawabs

Last edited:
I am totally in favour of love Jihad.

Upper caste Hindu women, especially, are susceptible to it.

Need to convert all upper caste women to Islam.

Upper caste men will then have to resort to sleeping with stray dogs like their lower caste brethren.

That would eventually wipe them out.

This is a peaceful way to achieve the end of RSS/BJP.

Muslims must wage Love Jihad!!
Again I completely disagree with your method!

If someone like the beauty of Islam , they will convert automatically! We have to show people how beautiful Islam is by properly understanding and following Quran!

Choosing the despicable way like so called love jihad is disgrace to humanity!

It's cheating and only some low life can do it ,or even think of it!

People who do it are munafiqs and munafiqs are worst enemies to Islam!

If the so called love jihad really exist , it has nothing to do with Islam!

These despicable creatures should be punished accordingly!

However if the love between both parties are true and pure , then they can marry; one either can convert or can remain Hindu, it's the mutual decision of both side!

It has no relation of so called love jihad that you are suggesting!

Last edited:
After shamelessly selling their women to Afghans, Turks, and Arabs and choosing Islam out of fear, avarice, and cowardice, these converted Muslim races of the Indian subcontinent shamelessly began claiming to rule over India. In the entire Indian subcontinent, there is not a single example of a converted Muslim ruling over a single inch of land.

Big talk is all shudar Hindu Gagentics are capable of lmao
GO fetch water for your drunk muslim nawab shudar hindu or clean his a**hole - cause this is all you have ever done

Don't ever talk about fighting bhaiye
reply to post #42 with Hindu gagentics matching up point by point in the last 800 years and I'll grant you the right to talk in my presence
meanwhile stick to cleaning gutters of your muslim nawabs
Those who scrubbed the nawab's a**hole were your forefathers, not his. If his father was a pimp like yours, he'd be a converted Muslim like you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom