What's new

Bangladesh FM Momen on India-Canada row; 'Proud of India, they don't do immature things'

Is it not true that all Arab Muslims are converts. So, what is your point of spitting in the sky?

Arabs Islamized Persia.

Persians Islamized Afghanistan.

Turkic and Afghans from Afghanistan Islamized Indian west to Bengal. But, these people migrated and settled here. They are part of Indian Muslim, all mixed up now because of racial intermarriage. Now, no one knows who is who.

So, what do you want to say? Keep on burning forever that the Muslims subjugated Hindus for 800 long years. No wonder, you are crying for that. We enjoy that enormously, but, we also sympathize with your kind of weaklings.
In the Indian subcontinent, only cowards who were weak and greedy adopted Islam. Those who battled and beat Islam were Hindus, and India remained a Hindu majority country, whereas coward Pakistan became a Muslim majority country.

In the Indian subcontinent, only cowards who were weak and greedy adopted Islam. Those who battled and beat Islam were Hindus, and India remained a Hindu majority country, whereas coward Pakistan became a Muslim majority country.

In Indo sub continent majority converted by Sufi saints. Stop your paranoia and false stories. If converting by sword was the prime intention you would not see any Hindus here.

For example Indonesia also converted similar way. No Muslim army set foot there.

Dalits were the early converts to escape the jat paat mentality. Christian missionaries targeting the same groups now a days. 35-40% belongs to that category.

In 10-50 years Spain you will see mass escape from Hinduism by this group.

Only cowards and the weak submitted to Islamic invaders and accepted enslavement; those with the guts to fight did so and drove Islam from their homeland. They remained Hindus as a result. The Muslim world does not respect the Muslims of the Indian subcontinent because of this reality, which is a fact of the subcontinent.
by god I die of cringe when I see some 5'4 shit faced Pajeet calling us week when our whole culture is all about martial traditions
like dumbass you know who you are right?
most of the time I ignore cause I believe this qom of dalits is beneath me and internet access alone shouldn't bring them up to my level but I guess I have to respond no matter how much I didnt want to

this is your degenerate culture

These are your wedding "traditions "

A- All Muslim kingdoms were based out of UP,Bihar (Delhi sultanate, Mughal, suri) for a 1000 years down to the village level a Muslim nawab ruled a majority Hindu UP-Bihar, MP and the wider Gagentic region
You cleaned their bums for 1000 years not Muslim
So let's get this straight

Hindustani Muslims elites ruled you not Turks or anyone
Local Muslim elites of your region ruled you

GridArt_20231001_231509614.jpg

GridArt_20231001_231534659.jpg

You as Hindu of Bihar (that too probably a low caste one on top of that) are in no position to talk

You're irrelevant

Please do not say stupid words in a discussion forum. What kind of proof do you have that cowards are muslims and braves remain Hindu?

Please speak with minimal logic . By the way, do you really know if most of the Muslim number raised in Bengal due to producing many children, immigrating from other parts of Hindustan and settling here or conversion?

Do you even know or ever heard about the percentage of Muslims in the 1880 census? Perhaps, your kind of half-literate guy does not know of any such census,

In entire Bengal the percentage of Muslim population was only 36%. Now, illiterate guy like you would think why it rose to 54% in 1947?

Please find out an idiotic answer. But, note that muslims tend to produce more children. So, it increased more compared to Hindus of Bengal. There are many other reasons for the increase in Muslim population,

You will like when our own idiotic people talk of Sufi influence without knowing the history,

The Sufis, about 1000, were sent to Bengal after Bengal during the time of Akber. The purpose was to create supporters for the Mughal among the local muslims and new converts.

Even then Muslim population was only 36% of the total in the 1880 census. Read “Haqiqat-e-Musalman-e-Bangalore written by Kh. Fable Rabbi (Manager of the MurshidabadNawabi Estate) instead of reading what that non- matric @Black_cats says.

His knowledge is less than that of a class v boy. Shit on his ignorance.

Last edited:
by god I die of cringe when I see some 5'4 shit faced Pajeet calling us week when our whole culture is all about martial traditions
like dumbass you know who you are right?
most of the time I ignore cause I believe this qom of dalits is beneath me and internet access alone shouldn't bring them up to my level but I guess I have to respond no matter how much I didnt want to

this is your degenerate culture

These are your wedding "traditions "

A- All Muslim kingdoms were based out of UP,Bihar (Delhi sultanate, Mughal, suri) for a 1000 years down to the village level a Muslim nawab ruled a majority Hindu UP-Bihar, MP and the wider Gagentic region
You cleaned their bums for 1000 years not Muslim
So let's get this straight

Hindustani Muslims elites ruled you not Turks or anyone
Local Muslim elites of your region ruled you

View attachment 957458
View attachment 957460
You as Hindu of Bihar (that too probably a low caste one on top of that) are in no position to talk

You're irrelevant
I'm very busy. I'll respond with a jaw-breaking response later, but it won't matter because you convertees brazenly celebrate your forefathers' cowardice. You celebrate Hira Mandi.

When your Pakistan will refund $32billion the USA loaned you to fight Taliban? People know that you then used this money to train Taliban, bought weapons for them, and now you are crying America is bad,

Fo not please worry about BD. We need US help to restore democracy. By the way, only recently IMF decided to give you a few billion dollars of alms. Why do you criticize AmericaSre not you a fanatic Muslim country? Why do you beg from Smerica?
thats pak beggar generals. but hasina is getting over thrown bye bengladesh, join the club. now you go back to sewing that garment.

I'm very busy. I'll respond with a jaw-breaking response later, but it won't matter because you convertees brazenly celebrate your forefathers' cowardice. You celebrate Hira Mandi.
Don't forget to give me a jaw breaking "response" here too Gagentic fvck face
Something you never did in your 1000 as (Hindu Gagentic that too a dalit one on top of that) history but are trying to act tough on internet forums
Wish daddy Pajeet had the same energy than you might have something worth talking shit about instead of empty rhetoric your ilk is known for

Last edited:
Don't forget to give me a jaw breaking "response" here too Gagentic fvck face
Something you never did in your 1000 as (Hindu Gagentic that too a dalit one on top of that) history but are trying to act tough on internet forums
Wish daddy Pajeet had the same energy than you might have something worth talking shit about instead of empty rhetoric your ilk is known for
Jatts are most opportunists low caste mentality group who never think about religion or society , they always work for personnel gains , they have been bandits but never have been nationalistic like Rajputs who resisted all invaders till they were overpowered with help of local tribes of low caste tribes of jatts .

Jatts are most opportunists low caste mentality group who never think about religion or society , they always work for personnel gains , they have been bandits but never have been nationalistic like Rajputs who resisted all invaders till they were overpowered with help of local tribes of low caste tribes of jatts .
Whatever Jutts are like - it doesn't matter

But Wtf did you do? Who are you to comment when you the Gagentic Hindus are nobodies? On what basis are you running your mouth?
You're neither Jutt nor Rajput - just a skinny fat Gagentic Hindu nationalist

After cleaning random village lvl nawab's bums for 1000 years for daily sustainance who let you out and gave you the authority to run your big mouth? When you're quite literally worth nothing
On what basis?

Last edited:
Whatever Jutts are like - it doesn't matter

But Wtf did you do? Who are you to comment when you the Gagentic Hindus are nobodies? On what basis are you running your mouth?

After cleaning random nawab's bums for 1000 years who let you out and gave you the authority to comment on others?
Jatts are famous for looting cattles only , low caste mentality overpowered the fidelity of society they belonged, they looted friend and foes equally , after being overpowered by invaders immediately surrendered and became muslim .

Jatts are famous for looting cattles only , low caste mentality overpowered the fidelity of society they belonged, they looted friend and foes equally , after being overpowered by invaders immediately surrendered and became muslim .

Love Jihad. Tell me which low caste her father hailed from 🤣🤣🤣

Jatts are famous for looting cattles only , low caste mentality overpowered the fidelity of society they belonged, they looted friend and foes equally , after being overpowered by invaders immediately surrendered and
you're famous for cleaning random village lvl nawab's bums for a thousand years, nawab's killing saints for conversion efforts as Gagentic Hindus were their jizziya cash cows

Never controlled nothing, never fought anyone yet #1 in talking shit

Reply me here Pajeet
https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/afte...on-of-hafiz-saeed.776889/page-3#post-14538642
Don't run
became muslim .
Based

You are wrong! In Ramayana Sri Rama killed a low caste named shambuka, because he was doing tapasya and chanting vedic mantra!

But karma is bitch , that's why after this incident , low caste bhakta group decided not to worship Rama anymore , so they converted to Islam!

@karmaa!

Last edited:
You are wrong! In Ramayana Sri Rama killed a low caste named shambuka, because he was doing tapasya and chanting vedic mantra!

But karma is bitch , that's why after this incident , low caste bhakta group decided not to worship Rama anymore , so they converted to Islam!

@karmaa!

Hindu Shudras really are low lifes.

They remain within this vile Vedic religion, despite the brutality of Ram, because they have the 100s of millions of Dalits below them.

They don’t mind the daily humiliation from Brahmins as long as they get to exploit the Dalits.

80% of present day Hindus are Dalits.

And they cannot escape Hinduism because Brahmins will massacre them.

Muslims need to free the Dalits through LOVE JIHAD.

Love jihad is not only for the upper caste like Shormila Tagore and Emperor Akbar’s wife.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom