What's new

Bangladesh FM Momen on India-Canada row; 'Proud of India, they don't do immature things'

Lol India did not do anything on canadian soil .we are followers of peaceful coexistence .our five thousand old civilisation is based on live and let others to live .
Yes, India did not kill the Sikh but our stupid FM congratulated India. India accepted it with a broad smile.

Your RAW will face international boycott soon.

Yes, India did not kill the Sikh but our stupid FM congratulated India. India accepted it with a broad smile.

Your RAW will face international boycott soon.
Your FM said the same thing which I am saying , why are you toeing the line of ISI ?

Cowards converted for saving their lives , talwar ke dar se shalwar pahan li . Brave hindus kept fighting for thousands of years and finished Islamic rule from India.

Come on! that’s just Trump talk without any basis in reality.

Muslims curved out two countries out of the original Vedic land. And history isn’t finished yet!

As for converting, even now brave Hindu women are converting in droves despite threat of anti-love jihad laws.

Hindus covert through Love Jihad.

The most famous Hindu to submit to Love Jihad was emperor Akbar’s wife - Hindu princess.

The most famous Bollywood actress to submit to Love Jihad was Sharmila Tagore.

I could go on and on…

If love jihad was not illegal all your high caste Hindu women would submit to Muslim men.

The Indo-Bangla joint front against Canada has the potential to harm Canada beyond just political rhetoric.

The Indo-Bangla joint front against Canada has the potential to harm Canada beyond just political rhetoric.
One sanction against Bangladesh could evaporate $1.5 billion worth of export to Canada.

One sanction against Bangladesh could evaporate $1.5 billion worth of export to Canada.

India will compensate for any sacrifice made by Bangladesh government.

Indians cannot compensate because they are friggin poor.

Indian government is quite wealthy and Awami League is quite rich. 1.5bn is loose change in such circumstances.

Canada has been left isolated in the episode. It is one of the easiest decisions available to Bangladesh.

I won't be surprised if Indian government kills the Canadian Noor Chowdary as a gift to Hasina when she delivers the pro-India election results. She ain't getting the Teesta agreement anytime however.

At least, I am happy to note that you did not claim Islamic terrorists killed the Sikh leader in Canada. If not Indian RAW who did the killing?
Who else, but ISI. It could be a false flag operation to blame India.

We have everything going well in our country, like G20 summit recently. Why would we resort to illegal activities and risk it all.

Who else, but ISI. It could be a false flag operation to blame India.

Pakistan is the only country in the world that has openly sided with Canada and called it a normal Indian behaviour whilst calling for an international investigation headed by Canada.

She ain't getting the Teesta agreement anytime however.
You are right about the Teesta agreement. Hasina is unable to cut a deal over Teesta. We need to implement the Chinese Teesta management and restoration master plan. This will cost Bangladesh $1 billion.

You are right about the Teesta agreement. Hasina is unable to cut a deal over Teesta. We need to implement the Chinese Teesta management and restoration master plan. This will cost Bangladesh $1 billion.

Sino-Bangla affairs are complicated. It will take some convincing on both parts. Bangladesh may just have to drag the decade along under the Indian sphere of influence.

Canada is already home of khalistani terrorists , very soon it will bleed like france and other european countries .

The most famous Hindu to submit to Love Jihad was emperor Akbar’s wife - Hindu princess.
But, are you sure Akber and the Rajput Princess fell in love with each other while living 3000 km apart? I wonder. how they could see other when binocular was not invented?

But, are you sure Akber and the Rajput Princess fell in love with each other while living 3000 km apart? I wonder. how they could see other when binocular was not invented?
One princess sacrificed her life to save lives of millions from destruction and dishonor, masses never ceased to fight with muslims .

Pakistan is the only country in the world that has openly sided with Canada and called it a normal Indian behaviour whilst calling for an international investigation headed by Canada.
Good question ,
You will certainly get inaam of siding with canada .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom